PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys what do you think?

jslim18
05-31-13, 9:33 pm
I just worked out chest, triceps and abs today. Tomorrow is a rest day, should I do abs and legs sunday or bicep,back and abs? Or does it not matter?

KettleBellFreak
06-01-13, 1:27 pm
I just worked out chest, triceps and abs today. Tomorrow is a rest day, should I do abs and legs sunday or bicep,back and abs? Or does it not matter?

To tremendously paraphrase Dave Tate "Most guys don't fucking realize you can squat and deadlift on the same day."

jexta
06-02-13, 2:19 pm
It honestly doesn't matter much man. Play around with different splits and you will eventually figure out how you like to do things and in what order.

Tron
06-03-13, 4:10 pm
To tremendously paraphrase Dave Tate "Most guys don't fucking realize you can squat and deadlift on the same day."

Agreed, but how does that answer the question?

Jslim... What are your goals? Gain strength? Mass? Whatevers? In the future, you should be fine doing either workout. I personally follow Layne Norton's PHAT protocol.

KettleBellFreak
06-04-13, 6:18 pm
Agreed, but how does that answer the question?

Jslim... What are your goals? Gain strength? Mass? Whatevers? In the future, you should be fine doing either workout. I personally follow Layne Norton's PHAT protocol.

it matters how you train, but it doesn't matter what you train one day to the next. You want to squat two days in a row, I say fuck yeah, just compensate for weight and intensity from the first day on the second.

In Flames
06-05-13, 1:43 pm
it matters how you train, but it doesn't matter what you train one day to the next. You want to squat two days in a row, I say fuck yeah, just compensate for weight and intensity from the first day on the second.

I have to agree with KBF.

It doesn't matter what day you train what, just get your ass into the gym and workout. So what if you hit Back on Monday's national Chest day. Your muscles don't know Wednesday from Saturday, they just know resistance and progressive overload, not the days of the week or the order of the split.