PDA

View Full Version : Beast of the northeast

THE EXTREME
06-07-13, 4:17 pm
Pennsylvania's first USPA sanctioned Powerlifting meet, The Beast of the Northeast will be held at Merchant Square Mall Event Center (right behind Universal Athletics Fitness Center) in Allentown, Pa on Saturday July 27th 2013! This is a Breast Cancer Benefit meet for Susan G. Komen for the cure, so if you decide to sign up, We encourage you to print out a pledge form and help raise funds for this great cause! There are already several big names that have committed to lifting in this meet and World Records Will be Broken!!! We are also looking for a few more volunteers for the silent auction! there will be lifting, vendors, news cameras, a silent auction, and much much more! So come on out and support this great cause that has effected all of us in some way.

For anyone interested in lifting or just coming out to support click on the link below to sign the guest list and get a meet entry form:
https://www.facebook.com/events/196674710479526/?fref=ts

P Diesel
06-11-13, 11:27 am
this is going to be an extremely well ran meet knowing Dave. it is also shaping up to have sum heavy hitters, i know of a few world records that will fall. a large ANIMAL presence is expected in both competitors, judges and spectators. not forgetting that proceeds will go toward breast cancer awareness.

P

P Diesel
06-18-13, 9:35 am
come out and lift for tits

P

P Diesel
07-22-13, 2:31 pm
i woulda expected at least some traffic in here. but none? thats ridiculous

P

Vrotsos991
07-22-13, 11:58 pm
Wish I still lived in the tri state area. Would love to go. Hope the turn out is great! Good cause! Would love to be apart of this.

P Diesel
07-23-13, 9:33 am
Wish I still lived in the tri state area. Would love to go. Hope the turn out is great! Good cause! Would love to be apart of this.

really good cause, lifting for charities or in a benefit is always more fun.

P

P Diesel
07-26-13, 5:05 pm
Good luck to everyone competing in this meet tomorrow

P

naturalguy
07-30-13, 1:02 pm
Sorry P, I was on the road trip or I would have come out. I heard it was a good meet.

Vrotsos991
08-02-13, 9:38 pm
How was the turn out? Any animals show up?