PDA

View Full Version : Train w/ Animal Powerlifters in June/July

Animal
06-11-13, 1:30 pm
This month, we are trying to plan a special ABC event in the Jersey area for two of our featured Animal powerlifters, GUNZ and THE ANT, during their visit to our headquarters. They will take time out from their CAPO meet prep to stop by and say hello. We are looking at 6/29 or 6/30, times and gyms TBD.

Next month, the same plan for an ABC on 7/14/13, in the morning or early afternoon with Sam Byrd, Eric Lilliebridge, and Brandon Lilly.

This two events will be a great time to train with these elite powerlifters and pick their brains.

If you are interested and have any suggestions for the time or the gym, drop us a line here.

naturalguy
06-11-13, 1:45 pm
Pretty sick, I'll be there and taking notes

GUNZ
06-11-13, 2:48 pm
So glad to be part of this and I'm looking forward to this ABC and our trip to corporate!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-11-13, 3:43 pm
I hope to be there as well! Can't pass up a chance to chill with the fam.

The Ant
06-11-13, 3:45 pm
Same thing here, excited about coming up to NJ to fellowship

Firefist
06-11-13, 9:41 pm
Ive been looking for an excuse to ride my bike to jersey. Anyone west of jersey wants to meet up and ride in together, (ghost im lookin at you) lets set this up.

Big Byrd
06-12-13, 9:38 am
Ive been looking for an excuse to ride my bike to jersey. Anyone west of jersey wants to meet up and ride in together, (ghost im lookin at you) lets set this up.

Ghost... Where was he this year at the Arnold?

I for one am really looking forward to this! Not just to train with Eric and Brandon, but to see headquarters as well! Saturdays or Sundays are squat/dl for me. Ill have to see what the other two have planned.

Universal Rep
06-12-13, 10:01 am
So glad to be part of this and I'm looking forward to this ABC and our trip to corporate!

Same thing here, excited about coming up to NJ to fellowship

I for one am really looking forward to this! Not just to train with Eric and Brandon, but to see headquarters as well! Saturdays or Sundays are squat/dl for me. Ill have to see what the other two have planned.

Gonna be a blast... I think this may be the first time that Corporate has brought out powerlifters... And so many of em all at once, haha.

Firefist
06-12-13, 10:34 am

Riding in south africa I believe haha

Universal Rep
06-12-13, 10:47 am

Is that a 10 or 12-speed? Haha.

P Diesel
06-12-13, 10:55 am
GUNZ, i alreasdy spoke to Ant, if there is no ABC u both are gna join me at my local weightlifting establishment. i will come pick ya'll up for the day. u will love it.

P

Universal Rep
06-12-13, 11:01 am
GUNZ, i alreasdy spoke to Ant, if there is no ABC u both are gna join me at my local weightlifting establishment. i will come pick ya'll up for the day. u will love it.

P

U should check with Corporate. Not sure they will have time. As I understand it, they are tightly booked for various things...

P Diesel
06-12-13, 11:11 am
that sounds pretty aweful. sucks they wont get to meet up with their boys bein all the way up here. oh well, im headin down there on my dime later this summer anyway.

P

Universal Rep
06-12-13, 11:43 am
that sounds pretty aweful. sucks they wont get to meet up with their boys bein all the way up here. oh well, im headin down there on my dime later this summer anyway.

P

Thats wut the ABCs are for... Two ABC events for both trips in June and in July.

Big Byrd
06-12-13, 9:46 pm
Gonna be a blast... I think this may be the first time that Corporate has brought out powerlifters... And so many of em all at once, haha.

Well I like the direction they are taking!

GUNZ
06-12-13, 11:28 pm
Well I like the direction they are taking!

Agree^^^. Pumped to be part of this.

P

Yea P Diesel looks like we gonna be slammed! Hopefully you can make the ABC that would be sweet

The Ant
06-13-13, 7:59 am

P

Yea P they got us pretty tight. If you can come join us.

STRONGmanmike
06-13-13, 10:43 am
im not sure where you guys are going to have the second one in July, but it would be sick if yall came down to Metroflex Fort Worth in Texas. We have a lot of powerlifters down here who would really look forward to something like that, plus yall could get a workout in at the original Metroflex in Arlington. Not to mention all of the good food you could eat down here.

Universal Rep
06-13-13, 12:06 pm
im not sure where you guys are going to have the second one in July, but it would be sick if yall came down to Metroflex Fort Worth in Texas. We have a lot of powerlifters down here who would really look forward to something like that, plus yall could get a workout in at the original Metroflex in Arlington. Not to mention all of the good food you could eat down here.

Both of these events are in and around Jersey as the PLers are comin out to visit Corporate...

Firefist
06-13-13, 12:36 pm
Is that a 10 or 12-speed? Haha.

10 or 12? shit, my huffy aint got time for that.

STRONGmanmike
06-13-13, 1:47 pm
Both of these events are in and around Jersey as the PLers are comin out to visit Corporate...

thanks, thats what i figured.

P Diesel
06-14-13, 10:54 am
Agree^^^. Pumped to be part of this.

Yea P Diesel looks like we gonna be slammed! Hopefully you can make the ABC that would be sweet

Yea P they got us pretty tight. If you can come join us.

ill do my best. itll be good to see u fellas

P