PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Fort Worth ANIMALs

STRONGmanmike
06-12-13, 1:17 pm
I've been searching the forum for DFW ANIMALs and there doesnt seem to be a chapter. On the list there are chapters in Houston and Central Texas. I want to see who is out there that wants to get a DFW chapter started. Metroflex Fort Worth is the biggest and baddest hardcore gym in Texas. I would like to see if some of the ANIMALs out there would be interested in meeting up and training there once a month or once every few months and see if we can't get enough support to get a chapter started. Any and all feedback is welcome.

STRONGmanmike
06-18-13, 4:33 pm
just reaching out to try and get some feedback for DFW ANIMALs!

STRONGmanmike
07-01-13, 2:07 pm
DFW ANIMALs ???

STRONGmanmike
08-12-13, 3:25 pm
Just reaching out again, looking for feedback from anyone in the DFW area who is interested in an ABC Chapter and getting some ANIMALs together at Metroflex Fort Worth. Hit this thread up and lets get the ball rolling!

STRONGmanmike
11-10-13, 7:24 pm
Just reaching out again, looking for feedback from anyone in the DFW area who is interested in an ABC Chapter and getting some ANIMALs together at Metroflex Fort Worth. Hit this thread up and lets get the ball rolling!

checking in again!!! still trying to get a meetup going at Metroflex Fort Worth!!

mark!
11-20-13, 6:07 am
Hey bro, I'm in Rowlett, just east of Dallas. Let me know if we get something put together.

Joe "Freight Train"
06-19-14, 12:55 am
I live in Dallas. I competed in a powerlifting competition at metroflex ft.