PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lilliebridge- Week 1 of Bench training for CAPO Nationals

Eric Lilliebridge
06-14-13, 4:40 pm
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD8zFx3neQQ

GUNZ
06-14-13, 11:22 pm
Looking good bro!! That's a he'll of a start to training cycle. I love floor presses, I'm also trying more reps this training cycle but for the most part I tap in better with singles. Looking forward to your progress and u killing shit at CAPO

Eric Lilliebridge
06-16-13, 12:24 am
Looking good bro!! That's a he'll of a start to training cycle. I love floor presses, I'm also trying more reps this training cycle but for the most part I tap in better with singles. Looking forward to your progress and u killing shit at CAPO

Thanks Garret! Have you tried floor presses with chains? I really like those, they load up hard at the top! At our gym we have short chains that work perfect for floor presses so 99% of the links are actually off the floor at lock out.

Eric Lilliebridge
06-16-13, 12:24 am
Thanks Garret! Have you tried floor presses with chains? I really like those, they load up hard at the top! At our gym we have short chains that work perfect for floor presses so 99% of the links are actually off the floor at lock out.

Oh and I was wondering, are you doing Bench only at CAPO or full power?

GUNZ
06-16-13, 6:11 pm

I did the floor press raw and once with min bands, I have lots of sets of chains at gym. Next week ill try a set up similar to your with the chains and give that a try.

Oh and I was wondering, are you doing Bench only at CAPO or full power?

Right now its looking like bench only, I just started weight gain diet 3 days ago im 215. The goal is to get to around 230 make a easy 10lb cut and go all out on bench and see what I can hit. Im always going to keep training full power, I love it and my goal is 1800@198. When I get back from CAPO next meet will be full power, I still feel I have a lot to prove in the full power game. I just wanna push the bench as far as possible while its on point.