PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Brandon Lilly
06-18-13, 9:54 am
Hey guys, and girls! Want to thank every single person that submitted a story as to why you deserved a shot in this contest, and truth is you all do. We are all connected, and I could "feel" every story. I've been there, through a lot of the same hardships so I know what this means. Hopefully I can help all of you one day, but for now it's just a few. Please follow along and witness their progress. You will see some amazing results I assure you.

I have restructured the cycle to be individualized for you guys, and it will be the hardest evolution to date, so I am excited for you all. Get ready to train, endure pain, and PR because its about to happen. The Cube: Animal Edition is gonna be the takeover!

Brandon

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-18-13, 9:55 am
Very excited to see this play out.

Animal
06-18-13, 10:05 am
Hey guys, and girls! Want to thank every single person that submitted a story as to why you deserved a shot in this contest, and truth is you all do. We are all connected, and I could "feel" every story. I've been there, through a lot of the same hardships so I know what this means. Hopefully I can help all of you one day, but for now it's just a few. Please follow along and witness their progress. You will see some amazing results I assure you.

I have restructured the cycle to be individualized for you guys, and it will be the hardest evolution to date, so I am excited for you all. Get ready to train, endure pain, and PR because its about to happen. The Cube: Animal Edition is gonna be the takeover!

Brandon

Thanks Brandon. I'm sure we are going to see some great Journey threads here. I look forward to following all of the logs.

naturalguy
06-18-13, 10:08 am
As a fellow Cuber I'll be following along

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-18-13, 10:09 am
As a fellow Luber I'll be following along

fixed

naturalguy
06-18-13, 10:45 am
fixed

You are a funny guy............................................... .................................................. .........but looks aren't everything

DANO
06-18-13, 5:35 pm
-subbed-

thecookiemonster
06-18-13, 7:12 pm
So excited!! This is gonna be badass. Can't wait to follow along with everyone's progress!

Bazz67
06-18-13, 8:12 pm

Brandon

Psyched to get started. Thanks again to both you and Animal for the chance. I emailed a link to my current training log along with my other required contest info and asked the guys to pass it along to you in case you wanted to take a look at what I've been doing.

deanna7272
06-18-13, 9:32 pm
Subbed to see ....

Big Wides
06-19-13, 7:49 am
Pumped for this....time to turn up the heat

CMDay91
06-19-13, 8:39 am
so ready to get going!

Universal Rep
06-19-13, 10:17 am
Subbed for the madness...

Animal Rep
06-21-13, 4:24 pm
Subbed.

Bazz67
06-24-13, 2:46 pm
Is the plan still to begin training next Monday?

ucf_beast
06-26-13, 6:05 pm
Anybody receive their package yet? I came home to 2 boxes. Only supplements though. No gear and no workout plan. Help?

Bazz67
06-26-13, 7:20 pm
Anybody receive their package yet? I came home to 2 boxes. Only supplements though. No gear and no workout plan. Help?

Relax, we are all in the same boat. I wouldn't be surprised if the starting date is backed up a week (or two) since none of us have received any information yet.

ucf_beast
06-26-13, 7:22 pm
Relax, we are all in the same boat. I wouldn't be surprised if the starting date is backed up a week (or two) since none of us have received any information yet.

Thanks. I was just curious cuz I feel my neighbor is a little shady so I didn't want to be missing something lol

Bazz67
06-26-13, 8:41 pm
Thanks. I was just curious cuz I feel my neighbor is a little shady so I didn't want to be missing something lol

I hear ya. I think we are all getting jumpy to see what the programming looks like.

J Wong
06-27-13, 1:51 pm
Do we start the training on the 1st?

thecookiemonster
06-27-13, 9:06 pm
Do we start the training on the 1st?

I think that was the plan. So long as everyone e-mails Brandon on time. He needs time to write up the programs.

Big Wides
06-28-13, 8:54 am
For those waiting here's the thread with the instructions:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?41228-So-Here-We-Are

Pale Rider
02-23-14, 2:47 pm

Brandon

This sounds awesome cant wait to see the progress being

Big chad96
03-11-14, 9:23 am

Brandon

Thanks Brandon!