PDA

View Full Version : Getting Cubed on the Cube

Big Wides
06-21-13, 8:15 am
Yeah the title is a little off and I have no idea what it means, but it's the best I could come up with. Just to give you guys a little background on myself:

Weight: 255-265lbs
Compete in 275s, all comps been RAW
Best Comp Lifts: 610 Squat, 385 Bench, 610 Dead

I've been competing in Powerlifting since 2008 all done in the 275 RAW class but I am not new to competition. I threw and played football in college with best throws of 50' in the shot put and 165' in the hammer throw. It was through the training for the throws that I wanted to get involved in powerlifting competitions, I needed something to fill that void from being away from sports. My training background is a diverse one, with starting on Westside at the age of 14, moving towards an Olympic lifting focus in my early 20s, then to a powerlifting/bodybuilding style of training with G Diesel and Juggernaut, then to a PL style with Juggernaut. (I did say it was diverse).

In recent years I have been dealing with the injury bug and have kicked that fucker. My goals for this promo is to lose bodyfat and gain strength, I'm looking to getting down into the 242 class, I'm tired of going deep sea diving when trying to tie my shoes. This is a great opportunity that I am not taking for granted, not only will I grow physically but having the ability to grow mentally from this new training methodology will help me grow as an athlete. This is the first step of many towards an Elite total, which I know I can get and will get.....

Firefist
06-21-13, 8:36 am
One of the oldest faces on the forum... you best believe I'm gonna be watching. I'm expecting to see some crazy things happen in here.

Universal Rep
06-21-13, 9:34 am
Yeah the title is a little off and I have no idea what it means, but it's the best I could come up with. Just to give you guys a little background on myself:

I've been competing in Powerlifting since 2008 all done in the 275 RAW class but I am not new to competition. I threw and played football in college with best throws of 50' in the shot put and 165' in the hammer throw. It was through the training for the throws that I wanted to get involved in powerlifting competitions, I needed something to fill that void from being away from sports. My training background is a diverse one, with starting on Westside at the age of 14, moving towards an Olympic lifting focus in my early 20s, then to a powerlifting/bodybuilding style of training with G Diesel and Juggernaut, then to a PL style with Juggernaut. (I did say it was diverse).

In recent years I have been dealing with the injury bug and have kicked that fucker. My goals for this promo is to lose bodyfat and gain strength, I'm looking to getting down into the 242 class, I'm tired of going deep sea diving when trying to tie my shoes. This is a great opportunity that I am not taking for granted, not only will I grow physically but having the ability to grow mentally from this new training methodology will help me grow as an athlete. This is the first step of many towards an Elite total, which I know I can get and will get.....

Great to see an established member of the FORVM in on this... Good luck, BW. As for the title, it means ur gonna get 3x more results than anyone else on the Cube promo, haha... Wait, x 3 is not cubed, sorry. Haha?

DANO
06-21-13, 4:06 pm
Can't wait to see the mutation!

naturalguy
06-21-13, 4:09 pm
Wides on the Cube means lots of big weights will be thrown around....................................

JUGGERNAUT
06-21-13, 4:16 pm

Good lord. Hide the children, pets and lady sized men... or they will all be PWO meals for Big Wides on this Cube thing.

Animal Rep
06-21-13, 4:19 pm
Yo Wides... you know I'm in.

FYI Big Wides is an OG around here... been around forever.

Big Wides
06-24-13, 7:57 am
Thanks everyone for the support, knowing who will be watching and keeping tabs on me will fuel the sessions that much more. I also received part of the care package on Friday when I got home from work. Very appreciative of it and in looking at the provisions provided I can see some nice growth in the near future

STRONGmanmike
06-24-13, 11:06 am
Thanks everyone for the support, knowing who will be watching and keeping tabs on me will fuel the sessions that much more. I also received part of the care package on Friday when I got home from work. Very appreciative of it and in looking at the provisions provided I can see some nice growth in the near future

good luck bro, im definitely following along!

Universal Rep
06-24-13, 12:02 pm

Nice... Save it for when ya officially start 7/1...

G Diesel
06-24-13, 12:23 pm
Looking forward to Widesian gains accrued, Pop-Tarts consumed and PRs bested.

Brandon Lilly plus Big Wides is a crazy fucking combo in the world of weights.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
06-24-13, 12:41 pm
Definitely subbed to this!

Wides + CUBE = Elite

CMDay91
06-24-13, 7:27 pm
subbed

Universal Rep
06-26-13, 1:53 pm
Looking forward to Widesian gains accrued, Pop-Tarts consumed and PRs bested.

Brandon Lilly plus Big Wides is a crazy fucking combo in the world of weights.

Peace, G

BLBW ftw.

Chivalry
06-26-13, 3:39 pm
Definitely subbed.

Big Wides
07-08-13, 7:41 am
It all starts today.....

mcbeast
07-08-13, 9:46 am
Looking forward to this.. I expect to see you on the platform as a 242 In January! Would love nothing more then to compete with you up there. As said many times before you are a reason I began training to get stronger, and helped me rise above the faddish bullshit this world has to offer.

Natural Guy, J Dawg, G Diesel, Big Wides... RPS in January?

Big Wides
07-09-13, 7:49 am
Looking forward to this.. I expect to see you on the platform as a 242 In January! Would love nothing more then to compete with you up there. As said many times before you are a reason I began training to get stronger, and helped me rise above the faddish bullshit this world has to offer.

Natural Guy, J Dawg, G Diesel, Big Wides... RPS in January?

Eddie, thank you for your kind words and you will see me at 242 during the RPS in January. After yesterday's session this is going to be one hell of a ride

Big Wides
07-09-13, 7:56 am
Week 1 Session 1 - Squat Speed

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 350x7x2
Rev Band Squat - 495x1x2
RDL - 135x20, 185x22
Wide Squats - 225x10, 225x15
Weighted Sit-ups - 50 Reps

PreWorkout - Creatine and Kool-Aid
Intra - A7
PWO - 1scoop Iso Whey, 1scoop Ultra Whey Pro, 2scoops Carbo Plus

First session of the Cube under my belt and I am hooked. The way it is laid out and the movements brings me back to the early days of my training. Nothing is better than compound movements as accessory work. A couple of items to note:

* Speed was good on the squats
* Pissed at myself on the RDL, the weight was too light and the reps were high, I admit I was gun-shy since the last time I did these was 2004 and destroyed my lower back. Next time more weight will be used in a safe manner
* Wide Squats were done with a Brian Weston stance, if you've ever seen him squat it's pretty fucking wide
* Need to find a cameraman, had the phone propped up against my gym bag but at the end of each set, the phone slipped and I got a nice view of the ceiling.
* This program is awesome

Big Wides
07-09-13, 8:00 am
Here is the diet I am going to be running as well:

Meal 1 - 2scoops Ultra Whey Pro, 1/2 cup oatmeal, Animal Pak
Meal 2 - 8oz meat, 3oz veggie, 1 tbsp. olive oil
Meal 3 - 8oz meat, 3oz veggie, 1 tbsp peanut butter, Animal Flex
Meal 4 - 8oz meat, Animal Omega
Meal 5 (PWO) - 1scoop Iso Whey, 1scoop Ultra Whey Pro, 2scoops Carbo Plus
Meal 6 - 8oz meat, 4oz carbs
Bed - Animal PM and Amino 2700

Universal Rep
07-09-13, 8:53 am
Week 1 Session 1 - Squat Speed

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 350x7x2
Rev Band Squat - 495x1x2
RDL - 135x20, 185x22
Wide Squats - 225x10, 225x15
Weighted Sit-ups - 50 Reps

PreWorkout - Creatine and Kool-Aid
Intra - A7
PWO - 1scoop Iso Whey, 1scoop Ultra Whey Pro, 2scoops Carbo Plus

First session of the Cube under my belt and I am hooked. The way it is laid out and the movements brings me back to the early days of my training. Nothing is better than compound movements as accessory work. A couple of items to note:

* Speed was good on the squats
* Pissed at myself on the RDL, the weight was too light and the reps were high, I admit I was gun-shy since the last time I did these was 2004 and destroyed my lower back. Next time more weight will be used in a safe manner
* Wide Squats were done with a Brian Weston stance, if you've ever seen him squat it's pretty fucking wide
* Need to find a cameraman, had the phone propped up against my gym bag but at the end of each set, the phone slipped and I got a nice view of the ceiling.
* This program is awesome

Here is the diet I am going to be running as well:

Meal 1 - 2scoops Ultra Whey Pro, 1/2 cup oatmeal, Animal Pak
Meal 2 - 8oz meat, 3oz veggie, 1 tbsp. olive oil
Meal 3 - 8oz meat, 3oz veggie, 1 tbsp peanut butter, Animal Flex
Meal 4 - 8oz meat, Animal Omega
Meal 5 (PWO) - 1scoop Iso Whey, 1scoop Ultra Whey Pro, 2scoops Carbo Plus
Meal 6 - 8oz meat, 4oz carbs
Bed - Animal PM and Amino 2700

Lookin good, BW...

Big Wides
07-10-13, 7:57 am
Lookin good, BW...

Thanks U-Rep, things are looking up with this program and with the whole world watching I've got to step up my game

Big Wides
07-10-13, 7:58 am
No Cube training on 7/9, just did 35 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.....yup it's that exciting

naturalguy
07-10-13, 10:06 am
No Cube training on 7/9, just did 35 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.....yup it's that exciting

Cardio???? Just teasing big man

Big Wides
07-11-13, 7:52 am
Cardio???? Just teasing big man

Yup the hamster wheel is a great tool for losing your mind....

Big Wides
07-11-13, 8:04 am
Week 1, Session 2 - Bench Max

10 minutes cardio warmup

Bench - barx10, 135x10, 225x8, 275x1, 335x5, 345x5, 355x5
Close Grip 3 Board - 275x14/11/7 (done Rest Pause Style)
Standing Overhead Press - 185x10/8/5 (done Rest Pause Style)
Pulldowns - 3 sets
DB Rows - 100x20, 125x14

The goal for today's session was to hit a 5 rep max, I feel I had more in the tank but with training solo I didn't want to push the 365 limit on a 5 rep and get stuck/injured due to the bafoons at the gym who just stare at someone when they need help in a lift, some other notes from today:

* The Close Grip 3 board was done in the power rack with the pins set at a 3 board height, I have the boards but without a spot to hold the board, this was the safest way to train. Was pissed at myself again due to the high reps, still trying to figure this rest pause scheme out
* The overhead press was supposed to be done seated, but since the gym only has one piece of equipment to do it on and the 3 Musketeers were on it, I opted for the standing version. Of course someone was asking during the brief rest in between sets if they could do pullups while I rested.....yeah that conversation went well and since this is a PG rated thread, I won't go into details
* The rest pause scheme is great, it's allowing me to really tax the muscle fibers and time under tension means growth. I just need to figure out the weight to use
* DB Rows are going to be interesting, the biggest DB in the gym is 125lbs and I was moving it slow yesterday. I'll figure something out, might need to McGuyver a band on the DB handle to add tension

I am also putting out a Classified Ad in this thread for a training partner/cameraman, this is a non-paid position and fits well within any Community Service guidelines that you are following

naturalguy
07-11-13, 8:44 am
I am also putting out a Classified Ad in this thread for a training partner/cameraman, this is a non-paid position and fits well within any Community Service guidelines that you are following

I know a guy who fits that description, he is large, hairy and has no neck

Big Wides
07-11-13, 9:56 am
I know a guy who fits that description, he is large, hairy and has no neck

That's either Sasquatch or Juggernaut.....from what I hear they are both one in the same

Big Wides
07-12-13, 7:54 am
Week 1, Session 3 - Dead Reps Day

10 minutes cardio pre, 10 minutes stretching

Deads - barx10, 135x2x5, 225x2x5, 315x3, 365x1, 405x9
4" Block Pulls - 435x7
Olympic Stance Pause Squats - 350x6, 350x4
GHR - Rest Pause
Planks - 2 sets each lasting 1 minute

With yesterday being free Slurpee day at all 7-11 stores I changed up my pre/post, with a creatine/Slurpee mix as my preworkout then a Slurpee/Nutter Butter/Protein mix as my PWO (not all mixed together). With the warm-ups I hit them both conventional and sumo to get the kinks out. Some other notes:

* Both pulls felt good, all reps were done in a dead stop fashion which I feels makes the lift harder when going for reps
* Pause Squats are awesome, however calf cramps mid rep suck donkey balls
* Planks are a very cruel practical joke but work
* I have been leaving these session soaked, at the end of each one it looks like I got into a fight with a rain cloud
* It was a bafoon free day, I cherish these at Globo

Bodybuilding day coming up on Saturday.....hide the women

Big Wides
07-15-13, 10:48 am
Week 1, Session 4 - Bodybuilding Day

Barbell Curls ss Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets
Shrugs ss Upright Rows - 4 sets
Preacher Curls ss Tricep Rope Extensions - 4 sets
Barbell Curls ss Calf Raises - 5 sets

That was it, did this at 6AM and headed down to DC for the weekend after the session. Back at it today for more fun in the sun.

naturalguy
07-15-13, 12:29 pm
I was with B. Lilly this weekend and he has a message for you:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Universal%20Athletics%20ABC/2013-07-14144601_zpsc28c6cf7.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/Universal%20Athletics%20ABC/2013-07-14144601_zpsc28c6cf7.jpg.html)

Big Wides
07-15-13, 2:07 pm
I was with B. Lilly this weekend and he has a message for you:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Universal%20Athletics%20ABC/2013-07-14144601_zpsc28c6cf7.jpg (http://s145.photobucket.com/user/er1994/media/Universal%20Athletics%20ABC/2013-07-14144601_zpsc28c6cf7.jpg.html)

That is a great message and some hearty eats. In looking at that meal, I think I've had those pancakes a couple of times

Big Wides
07-16-13, 7:56 am
Week 2, Session 1 - Overhead Day

Seated Presses - barx10, 135x10, 185x8, 225x8, 245x8
DB Press (Rest Pause) - 100x16/7/4
Dips (Rest Pause) - 10/6/3
Neutral Pulldowns - 2 sets, 45 total reps
T-Bars - 2piesx20, 5piesx5

Love training anything shoulder related, and the goal today was to hit a 8 rep max. The 225 was flying up, while 245 was a struggle to get 8. Feeling damn good on these sessions, still holding around the 260lb mark, which means I need to up the cardio.

Brandon Lilly
07-17-13, 9:39 pm
Looks like you are killing it!

Big Wides
07-18-13, 7:57 am
Looks like you are killing it!

Thanks Brandon, I am having a blast training this way, it's a whole new different type of push and the methodologies are different than what I've done. I can see where the Rest Pause technique will have a good conditioning carryover with some muscle growth.....the best of two worlds.

Big Wides
07-18-13, 8:05 am
Week 2, Session 2 - Bench Reps

10 minutes cardio warmup

Bench - barx10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 280x11
Incline (Rest Pause) - 225x 12/7/4
DB Military (Rest Pause) - 65x 17/10/7
CG Pulldowns - 3 sets totaling 42 reps
Barbell Rows - 135x20, 225x12, 275x5

20 minutes cardio PWO

The heat is up outside here in the Philly region, which means it's time to train harder. Gotta also enjoy the stares from the self proclaimed experts in the gym staring you down as you train, just because you did one show doesn't make you an expert....I enjoy that what I'm doing takes away from your training focus. Some notes from today:

* Took me a while to warm-up on the bench due to the DB presses on Monday. Was able to crank out a decent amount of reps at the weight
* Last set of Incline press was a struggle to get the 4th rep, it stalled halfway up which made me push through it
* DB Military press was way to fucking light, need to pick heavier dumbells
* Feeling damn good and this session went rather quick

Big Wides
07-19-13, 8:01 am
Week 2, Session 3 - Deadlift Speed

Deads - barx10, 135x2x5, 225x2x5, 315x1, 350x12x1 (speed reps)
4" Block Snatch Grip Pulls - 260x16, 260x14
SSB - 2ppsx8, 3ppsx5
Leg Curls - Rest Pause
Planks

First time doing the snatch grip pulls and they were interesting. Really hit the hamstrings/low back, which is going to have a great carryover. Now, for a glimpse into what my PWO grub was:

Flounder (clean), Rice Noodles (clean), Spinach (clean) 2 Philly Soft Pretzels (kinda clean), Grape Juice (kinda clean), 6 Nutter Butters (not clean), 1 Pop-Tart (not clean) and a bowl of Fudge Brownie Ice Cream (no where near clean).

This feeding is what I like to call 'Eating the Spectrum', since it hits all major food groups that are available

Brandon Lilly
07-22-13, 1:41 pm
You are really doing great here, and seem to be adapting very well. I like what I'm seeing a lot in this log.

DANO
07-22-13, 3:22 pm
looks like you are adapting VERY well to this!

Big Wides
07-23-13, 7:49 am
You are really doing great here, and seem to be adapting very well. I like what I'm seeing a lot in this log.

looks like you are adapting VERY well to this!

Thanks for the support fellas, the simplicity of the program is helping with the switching of gears. The basic mindset of setting a weight and going balls out at the weight works well with my mentality

Big Wides
07-23-13, 7:57 am
Week 3, Session 1 - Squat Max

10 minute cardio warmup

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 405x5, 455x5
Rev. Band Squat - 525x5
Super Arched Back GMs - 135x10, 185x11
Split Squats - 25 total reps
Weighted Sit Ups

Not a bad session considering I had 3 of my meals today within a 3 hour span, no excuses still need to get in and get the job done. Some notes from today:

* Knees were coming in on some of the sets of squats, I need to focus more on pushing them out
* Narrowed my stance and went after some speed. The faster you move, the smoother it is
* Was gun-shy on GMs as these have fucked me up in the past big-time, focused on reps not weight
* Looking into possibly using knee wraps or knee sleeves on these days, it was a bitch getting moving this AM

Also, if you are wearing as your training shirt that is the Under Armor Spiderman costume, and your over the age of 8, your a tool and not cool. Next time please do not ask me if I am using the 'pull-up bar', which mind you isn't a pull-up bar, its the cross bar at the top of the power rack to keep the damn thing stable. Operation Belly Shirt may commence shortly.....

Big Wides
07-24-13, 8:30 am
Saw that Push Press is on the agenda for today, this is awesome I like push press, makes shoulders big and abs strong

Brandon Lilly
07-24-13, 9:08 pm
* Knees were coming in on some of the sets of squats, I need to focus more on pushing them out
* Narrowed my stance and went after some speed. The faster you move, the smoother it is
* Was gun-shy on GMs as these have fucked me up in the past big-time, focused on reps not weight

You nailed these points. Stay as tight as you possibly can on the squats.

Big Wides
07-25-13, 7:59 am
Week 3, Session 2 - Overhead Day

10 minutes cardio Pre
Light Cleans as warmups

Push Press - barx10, 135x8, 185x5, 205x5, 225x5, 275x5, 275x5
DB Press (Rest Pause) - 115x11/8/4
Dips (Rest Pause) - BWx10/8/5
Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets making up 38 Total Reps
T-Bar Rows - 2piesx20, 4piesx17

Have to love Push Press, these bring me back and are great for overloading the shoulders to make them grow. I have the mindset of the bigger/stronger your shoulders are the more you can squat and obviously the more you can bench. Some other notes about today:

* No belt was used on any sets, I like how the push press works the abs as well
* Still trying to get used to the new bars at the gym, they are a thicker bar and are stiff as shit
* Went after the 2nd heaviest db in the gym on the rest pause bench, it felt good to not hit a high rep count. Going to have to slow these reps down to a tempo as the gym only goes up to 120lb dbs.
* T-Bars were about the reps and not hitting myself in the nuts, nothing hurts more than a 45lb bar in the crotch

J Wong
07-27-13, 1:01 am
That's some strong push pressing!

Big Wides
07-30-13, 8:10 am
Week 4, Session 1 - Overhead Day

Seated Military Press - barx10, 135x10, 185x6, 205x6, 245x6
DB Press (Rest Pause) - 125x11/7/4
Dips (Rest Pause) - BWx12/8/4
Pulldowns - 33 total reps
Tbar Rows - 3piesx19, 5piesx11

Not my best work, having a 5 hour job interview makes getting the necessary diet/water intake down. No matter, went in and got shit done, with my seated press being 30lbs less than my push press is for me a good barometer of where my shoulder strength is at. Some other notes:

* Preworkout meal consisted of 4 pieces of pizza and a 12" cheesesteak (this is the Keto friendly part of the diet)
* Shoulders are feeling good, need some side lateral work to make them wider
* DB Press was a real struggle, which is good
* T-Bar Rows are just awesome

Big Wides
08-01-13, 8:01 am
Week 4, Session 2 - Speed Bench

Bench - barx10, 135x8, 225x5, 240x8x3
1" Above Chest Pause bench - 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8
Seated DB Overhead Press - 60x19/15/10
Pulldowns - 50 total reps
DB Rows - 125x15, 125x14

The speed was there on the bench and the weight was flying. In looking at the program, the overhead press was looking like a barbell one but I did dbs....oh well. Some other notes:

* The toughest part of the 1" bench was forcing my body to stop the barbell, instincts wanted to continue down to the chest. The stretch and time under tension were well worth the mental drain of the lift
* Bodyweight has been in the 258-262 range, but pants are fitting better so the weight is going somewhere
* Muscle conditioning is getting better and I am going to have to credit the rest pause sets, these are something I would have never done in the past

Big Wides
08-02-13, 7:48 am
Week 4, Session 3 - Deads

Deadlift - barx10, 135x2x5, 225x2x5, 315x3, 405x3, 435x6
4" Block Deads - 465x3
Pause Olympic Squats - 2 sets
GHR (Rest Pause) - 50 reps
Planks

My head was up my ass the whole session and wasn't pleased with this effort at all. As the old saying goes 'Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you'

I will bounce back from this

Big Wides
08-06-13, 7:52 am
Week 5, Session 1 - Squat Reps

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x10
Wide Stance Leg Press (Rest Pause) - 6ppsx14/10/8
Lunges - 2xwidth of the gym
Weighted Side Bends - 3x A lot of reps
Overhead Squats - 1x50

This was a good way to start off the week, and 5 weeks into the cube program I am starting to see some positive changes. I had a serious pump going on in my quads after this one, which makes me sore today. Since I am sore, the only logical thing I can do is eat my face off.

Bazz67
08-06-13, 10:47 am

Overhead Squats - 1x50

This was a good way to start off the week, and 5 weeks into the cube program I am starting to see some positive changes. I had a serious pump going on in my quads after this one, which makes me sore today. Since I am sore, the only logical thing I can do is eat my face off.

Good work going on in here. I think you and I are the only two of the five picked who haven't been hit by some form of sickness or injury since starting the programming.

On a side note, I did this workout Sunday morning and my quads and glutes were both sore after. Two days later my quads have recovered my glutes haven't. Bending down still causes pain.

Big Wides
08-06-13, 12:09 pm
Good work going on in here. I think you and I are the only two of the five picked who haven't been hit by some form of sickness or injury since starting the programming.

On a side note, I did this workout Sunday morning and my quads and glutes were both sore after. Two days later my quads have recovered my glutes haven't. Bending down still causes pain.

Right now my lower body has a nice set of DOMS going on and the lunges kicked my ass. I did some stretching post workout to avoid walking like Forest Gump today, it helped some. I don't think I would have ever attempted the amount of reps like that in the past, so far the proof of the program is in the results so far

naturalguy
08-06-13, 12:40 pm

Overhead Squats - 1x50

How did you find the overhead squats? I've yet to attempt them. How much weight did you use?

DANO
08-06-13, 2:03 pm
How did you find the overhead squats? I've yet to attempt them. How much weight did you use?

with Wides, about 405! haha

Big Wides
08-06-13, 2:16 pm

They were pretty easy to get into the groove on, reminded me a lot of when I did snatches on a normal basis. One thing I suggest is to go with a snatch grip, I wouldn't try a close grip since it will fatigue your triceps/shoulders quicker. I did them comfortably with 135 on the bar.

with Wides, about 405! haha

I wish, if I did that then I'd be one big mfer

Big Wides
08-08-13, 8:01 am
Week 5, Session 2 - Overhead Day

Push Press - barx10, 135x10, 185x4, 225x4, 255x4, 280x4, 290x3 (wanted 4)
Dips (Rest Pause) - 15/11/10
Incline DB (Rest Pause) - 100x14/4/3
Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets
CS Rows - 2 sets

Given that I work out at a gym filled with morons, I had to switch up the order of exercises with the Dips/Inclines, and had to throw in CS rows versus T-bar since a group of people were squatting barefoot in the only corner of the gym to do T-bars in. Lifting barefoot in a commercial gym is a horrible idea, but if the mindset is well Arnold did it, so should I then I guess it makes it all right.

My legs are finally feeling OK after Monday's session, just in time for deadlifts

Big Wides
08-08-13, 10:26 am
Here's a diet update:

Meal 1 - 2s Ultra Whey Pro, 1 cup oats, Pak
Meal 2 - 10oz chicken, leafy greens, 1 tbsp. MCT oil
Meal 3 - 10oz chicken or red meat, mixed veggies, 1 tbsp. peanut butter
Meal 4 - 10oz meat, 1 tbsp. MCT oil or 50g of egg protein/1tbsp MCT oil
Train
PWO - 1s Ultra Whey Pro, 2s Ultra Iso Whey, 2scoops Carbo Plus
Meal 5 - 10oz meat, carb source (size based on what it is) or 10oz fish and a carb source

No idea what this breaks down to Macro wise, I'll also give myself a fat boy meal on Wed to help heal up.....

STRONGmanmike
08-08-13, 1:38 pm
keep it up man! looking like things are going good so far!

JUGGERNAUT
08-08-13, 1:43 pm
Week 4, Session 3 - Deads

Deadlift - barx10, 135x2x5, 225x2x5, 315x3, 405x3, 435x6
4" Block Deads - 465x3
Pause Olympic Squats - 2 sets
GHR (Rest Pause) - 50 reps
Planks

My head was up my ass the whole session and wasn't pleased with this effort at all. As the old saying goes 'Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you'

I will bounce back from this

Looks damn good to me!

Big Wides
08-09-13, 7:50 am
keep it up man! looking like things are going good so far!

thanks man, 5 weeks in and 5 more to go, time to kick up the intensity

Looks damn good to me!

baby steps to 700

Big Wides
08-09-13, 7:56 am
Week 5, Session 3 - Deadlift Speed Day

Trained with Juggernaut

Deads - bunch of warmups, 380x10x1 (30 sec rest between sets)
4" Block Snatch Dead - 290x12, 290x14
High Bar Pause Squat - 225x10, 315x8
Leg Curl - 1 Rest Pause Set

Worked on a new form for the deadlift during the warmup sets and this will be my new form moving forward. Was able to take the strain out of the lift and focus on moving the damn weight. The SSB went away at Globo so I went to High Bar squats to keep the ball rolling.

Big Wides
08-10-13, 1:07 pm
Week 5, Session 4 - BB Day

Seated DB Side Raises - 5x12
Preacher Curl ss Pushdowns - 4x10
Upright Row ss DB Shrugs - 4x15
BB Curls ss BB Skulls - 4x8

Big Wides
08-13-13, 8:04 am
Week 6, Session 1 - Speed Squat

Squats - barx10, 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 380x7x2
Rev Band Squat - 525x2
Romanian Deadlift - 225x12, 275x10
Wide Stance Squat - 225x10, 315x10
Weighted Sit-Ups - 50 reps

Weights were flying up yesterday and the 525 was a breeze. The Romanian Deadlifts still scare the shit out of me but I was pleased with being able to do 275 for some reps. Things are really starting to come around and being halfway through the 10 week cycle, I am liking the results thus far. The AMRAP sets are mixing well with my mentality of 'put a weight on the bar and lift till you can't do it anymore'

Big Wides
08-14-13, 12:07 pm
Bodyweight was at 261 this AM which is par the course. I've been floating in the 258-265 range while training the past 6 weeks, though I must admit I am not as sloppy at 261 as I've been in previous days, months

CMDay91
08-14-13, 10:22 pm
get some vids! need to see some of this! mostly I want to know if I'm doing it right too.

Big Wides
08-15-13, 7:52 am
get some vids! need to see some of this! mostly I want to know if I'm doing it right too.

I'll see what I can do, each time I've tried to set up for vids, the darn phone slipped from the bag that I had it propped up against and got some good shots of the ceiling.

Big Wides
08-15-13, 7:57 am
Week 6, Session 2 - Bench Max

Bench - barx2x15, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 345x3, 365x5, 385x3
3 Board Close Grip - skipped
Seated Overhead - skipped
Pulldowns - 3 sets
DB Rows - 2 sets

Ok, I had to shut down all pressing movements after the bench due to my left elbow/forearm area hurting like a mother. I swear it's these new bars that the gym got, I am unable to fully close my grip around them due to their girth, which is leading to stress being put directly in the wrong spots. I will say the 365 set and the first 2 reps of the 385 set were the smoothest I've done in a really long time. There was nice speed coming off the chest, which is what I needed again.

Going to see how the elbow is holding up for Overhead Day on Friday.....

Bazz67
08-15-13, 7:38 pm
Week 6, Session 2 - Bench Max

Bench - barx2x15, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 345x3, 365x5, 385x3
3 Board Close Grip - skipped
Seated Overhead - skipped
Pulldowns - 3 sets
DB Rows - 2 sets

Ok, I had to shut down all pressing movements after the bench due to my left elbow/forearm area hurting like a mother. I swear it's these new bars that the gym got, I am unable to fully close my grip around them due to their girth, which is leading to stress being put directly in the wrong spots. I will say the 365 set and the first 2 reps of the 385 set were the smoothest I've done in a really long time. There was nice speed coming off the chest, which is what I needed again.

Going to see how the elbow is holding up for Overhead Day on Friday.....

Good work on the bench BW. Hope the elbow is feeling better. My elbow issues went away when I switched to a false grip when benching or overhead pressing. You handle more weight than me so maybe it wouldn't help you and I know a lot of guys despise a false grip but for me it has helped me keep my elbows from flaring when benching and virtually eliminated elbow pain.

Big Wides
08-19-13, 7:54 am
Good work on the bench BW. Hope the elbow is feeling better. My elbow issues went away when I switched to a false grip when benching or overhead pressing. You handle more weight than me so maybe it wouldn't help you and I know a lot of guys despise a false grip but for me it has helped me keep my elbows from flaring when benching and virtually eliminated elbow pain.

The false grip scares the hell out of me, I tired it once with just the bar on a warmup and didn't like the way it felt. What I think the issue is I might have too much of a tuck on the new bars that the gym has purchased.

Big Wides
08-19-13, 7:57 am
Week 6, Session 3 - Overhead Day

Seated Overhead Press - barx10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 255x4, 275x3 (needed to get 4)
HS Bench (Rest Pause) - 3ppsx12/8/5
Dips (Rest Pause) - BW+45lb platex5/5/3
Pulddowns - 2sets
T-Bar - 2 sets

The two days of rest after benching did the elbow good and had no real issues with the overhead pressing movements. Had to do HS bench instead of DB press due to the DB area filled with intelligent creatures of Globo Gym.

Big week coming up and it's time to get back to work

Big Wides
08-20-13, 7:52 am
Week 7, Session 1 - Squat Max

Squat - barx10, 135x10, 225x8, 315x3, 405x3, 455x3, 495x3, 505x3
Reverse Band Squat - Power Rack at gym was marked as out of order, no reverse band squats
Good Mornings - 2 sets
Single Leg Press - 2 sets
Weighted Sit Ups - 3 sets

Overall I was pleased with the squatting however the gym really pissed me off, outside of the lifting here is what went down:

* As stated above, the Power Rack was broke (3rd time this year) so there were two half racks that were being used for everything but squats. Had to wait 30 minutes for one of them to clear up so I could squat.
* Went to take a leak prior to my 315 set, and some jerk off was cleaning off the bar. Mind you my bag was at the squat rack, I kindly told him I was using this rack
* Good Mornings were done seated since that was the only thing open to do them on. I broke down the 505, getting ready to do standing GMs and someone jumped into the rack.

This shit with the gym is getting bad, and the above is becoming the new norm with where I am at.

Big Wides
08-22-13, 8:14 am
Week 7, Session 2 - Bench Reps

Bench - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 275x1, 300x10
Incline (Rest Pause) - 275x5/4/4
DB Military Press (Rest Pause) - 80x11/9/9
Close Grip Pulldowns - 3 sets making up 44 reps
Barbell Rows - 135x20, 225x10, 275x8

Pumped after this session, never thought I had 10 reps in me for 300, felt like a damn cardio session. Elbow held up good and I was messing around with different grips to find the sweet spot to avoid pain. It worked out well and I'm liking this program more and more each week. Hard to believe that there are 3 weeks left before it ends and for me, it will start all over again. Getting back on the platform possibly in November down at Iron Sport Gym.....time to act is now.

Maccabee
08-22-13, 10:21 am
Week 7, Session 1 - Squat Max

Squat - barx10, 135x10, 225x8, 315x3, 405x3, 455x3, 495x3, 505x3
Reverse Band Squat - Power Rack at gym was marked as out of order, no reverse band squats
Good Mornings - 2 sets
Single Leg Press - 2 sets
Weighted Sit Ups - 3 sets

Overall I was pleased with the squatting however the gym really pissed me off, outside of the lifting here is what went down:

* As stated above, the Power Rack was broke (3rd time this year) so there were two half racks that were being used for everything but squats. Had to wait 30 minutes for one of them to clear up so I could squat.
* Went to take a leak prior to my 315 set, and some jerk off was cleaning off the bar. Mind you my bag was at the squat rack, I kindly told him I was using this rack
* Good Mornings were done seated since that was the only thing open to do them on. I broke down the 505, getting ready to do standing GMs and someone jumped into the rack.

This shit with the gym is getting bad, and the above is becoming the new norm with where I am at.

Why don't you just leave?

Big Wides
08-22-13, 11:09 am
Why don't you just leave?

To be honest it's the only gym in the area that I can get to within reason of everything else I have going on. I could get over to Greg Long's gym however the equipment there is not the best and is in need of some good quality TLC and unless you go there in the AM, the gym is empty. At least at Globo if I need a spot I can grab someone so I don't kill myself

Big Wides
08-23-13, 7:47 am
Week 7, Session 3 - Dead Max

Deadlift - barx10, 135x8, 225x3, 315x3, 405x3, 455x3, 475x3
4" Block Pulls - 520x0, 495x0, 405x1
Paused Squats (Rest Paused) - 315x8/5/5
One Leg Hypers - 3 sets
Planks

Not my best day but I was able to train so it wasn't that bad. Utilized the new stance up to 405 and it felt damn good. It's more compact form for pulling than I am used to but I can see big things coming from it. Trouble gripping the bar, but that will happen when you can't close your grip due to bar girth.

Big Wides
08-23-13, 8:59 am
So I've got two meets in mind for November:

11/2 RPS Autumn Apocalypse (depending on where it is, in the past this has been a NJ venue)
11/16 UPA Iron Sport Power Frenzy

If I feel none of the above will work, then I'll go into:

12/7 RPS Christmas Carnage

Maccabee
08-23-13, 3:23 pm
To be honest it's the only gym in the area that I can get to within reason of everything else I have going on. I could get over to Greg Long's gym however the equipment there is not the best and is in need of some good quality TLC and unless you go there in the AM, the gym is empty. At least at Globo if I need a spot I can grab someone so I don't kill myself

Well in that case you have no choice. Good luck with the spotters. Some have even almost killed me at times. Thank G-d for the power rack safety bars!

Bazz67
08-23-13, 7:09 pm
Week 7, Session 3 - Dead Max

Deadlift - barx10, 135x8, 225x3, 315x3, 405x3, 455x3, 475x3
4" Block Pulls - 520x0, 495x0, 405x1
Paused Squats (Rest Paused) - 315x8/5/5
One Leg Hypers - 3 sets
Planks

Not my best day but I was able to train so it wasn't that bad. Utilized the new stance up to 405 and it felt damn good. It's more compact form for pulling than I am used to but I can see big things coming from it. Trouble gripping the bar, but that will happen when you can't close your grip due to bar girth.

You aren't the only one who struggled with the block pulls brother. I got 465 for my triple on conventional deads and tried the same weight on block pulls and it barely budged the first time. Rested for a couple of minutes and willed two ugly reps up. I did a hell of lot less than 315 on the paused squat set, that is a really strong set after all of the pulling.

Big Wides
08-27-13, 7:50 am
Week 8, Session 1 - Overheads

Push Press - barx10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x3, 255x2x3, 275x2x3
HS Incline (Rest Pause) - 2ppsx16/12/11
Dips (Rest Pause) - BWx8/7/7
HS BTN Pulldowns - 2sets
V-Bar Pulldowns - 2sets

I had way more in me than the 275 from a strength perspective on the Push Press however I did not want to blow my elbow to pieces. The 275s were a smoke show, but being smart is better than being strong. As for the rest of the workout, I had to improvise on the equipment being used due to the gym being crowded and the actual exercises I needed to do being taken up.

The rest of this week is going to be interesting with the elbow, I'll just play it smart and go after the intensity more than weight lifted.

naturalguy
08-27-13, 9:18 am
So I've got two meets in mind for November:

11/2 RPS Autumn Apocalypse (depending on where it is, in the past this has been a NJ venue)
11/16 UPA Iron Sport Power Frenzy

If I feel none of the above will work, then I'll go into:

12/7 RPS Christmas Carnage

Do Autumn Apocalypse, Aggression, myself and TheChaseBrowning are going to do it. It's going to be at the Runnemeade Inn & Suites in NJ. I am going to try to goat J-Dawg into doing it as well.

For sure in January we are all doing the NJ State RPS meet in Newark, Nix0r said he was coming out for that one

Big Wides
08-27-13, 10:51 am
Do Autumn Apocalypse, Aggression, myself and TheChaseBrowning are going to do it. It's going to be at the Runnemeade Inn & Suites in NJ. I am going to try to goat J-Dawg into doing it as well.

For sure in January we are all doing the NJ State RPS meet in Newark, Nix0r said he was coming out for that one

I am 85% in for the Autumn Apocalypse, I need to get a meet back under my belt and from what I've heard Gene runs a pretty smooth meet

naturalguy
08-27-13, 11:40 am
I am 85% in for the Autumn Apocalypse, I need to get a meet back under my belt and from what I've heard Gene runs a pretty smooth meet

I am 86.7% in

Gene runs great meets

Brandon Lilly
08-28-13, 4:46 pm
86.7% in? Have you ever used that line on a female?

Big Wides
08-30-13, 7:47 am
Week 8, Session 2 - Bench Speed

Bench - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 260x8x3 (30 sec rest between sets)
1" Above Chest Pauses - 135x8, 225x8, 275x8 (shut it down after this due to elbow)
DB Seated Overhead Press (Rest Pause) - 60x20/15/15
Pulldowns - 3 sets
DB Rows - 2 sets

Kept the accessory work to manageable weights that didn't cause too much elbow pain. Gotta train smart in order to keep longevity, the DB overheads were not scheduled but since all other areas that I could have done a seated barbell overhead were taken (there is only one in the gym), I did the DBs instead, which worked out better for the elbow

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-30-13, 10:46 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?41540-Animal-Annihilation-at-RPS-Autumn-Apocalypse-Nov-2nd

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-30-13, 10:47 am

yeah right after she asked if he was in haha

naturalguy
08-30-13, 11:23 am

yeah right after she asked if he was in haha

Bunch o comedians in this thread

Big Wides
09-03-13, 8:01 am
Cube, Week 8, Session 3 - Deadlift Reps

Deads - barx5, 135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 405x3, 465x6
4" Block Pulls - 495x0 (tried this three times and the bar didn't even move)
Olympic Stance Pause Squats - 405x5, 405x6
GHR (Rest Pause) - A lot of reps
Planks - 3x90 seconds

Used the new form on pulling for all sets and each rep was a deadstop. No frigging clue what the hell is happening on the block pulls.....

Big Wides
09-04-13, 7:56 am
Week 9, Session 1 - Squat Reps

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 405x1, 435x8
Wide Stance Leg Press (Rest Pause) - 7ppsx11/8/7
Lunges - 30 reps
Weighted Side Bends - 3sets
Rev Hack Squats - 3ppsx50

Had to swap out the overhead squats since the squat racks were taken up, still hit the 50 rep goal on the end exercise. The 435 was quick and fast, got myself into a rhythm and kept on pushing through.

It's time to man the fuck up....

Firefist
09-04-13, 9:32 am
Rev Hack Squats - 3ppsx50

It's time to man the fuck up....

That is just sick man. Awesome leg day, and awesome log in general.

I don't know if props is the right word to use in this instance, but respect to you for being one of few, if not the only person who actually kept a cube log this entire time. A bunch of people talk about being dedicated and hard working but cant or wont do such as simple thing as to log on for 5-10 minutes to record a workout.

Good to see people from the old school who say fuck the talk, and walk the walk.

Big Wides
09-04-13, 3:16 pm
That is just sick man. Awesome leg day, and awesome log in general.

I don't know if props is the right word to use in this instance, but respect to you for being one of few, if not the only person who actually kept a cube log this entire time. A bunch of people talk about being dedicated and hard working but cant or wont do such as simple thing as to log on for 5-10 minutes to record a workout.

Good to see people from the old school who say fuck the talk, and walk the walk.

Thank you for your kind words, I am just trying to go out and put my best foot forward each time I walk into the gym. I'm just like everyone else, trying to grow in and out of the gym one day at a time.

I will say this, I am really enjoying this program and can see it being a staple in the future

Brandon Lilly
09-04-13, 3:56 pm
Glad you are enjoying man!

Big Wides
09-06-13, 8:02 am
Cube, Week 9, Session 2 - Overhead Day

Seated Military Press - barx10, 135x8, 185x3, 225x2, 255x2, 285x2, 300x1 (wanted 2)
Bench Press (Rest Pause) - 225x17/12/9
Dips (Rest Pause) - BW+45x5/5/4
Pulldowns - 28 total reps
T-Bars - 40 total reps

Good day today, 285 was smooth and 300 felt good if I had a lift off on any reps the weights would have been higher. I love training shoulders nothing builds big balls like heavy overheads, big squats, and big deadlifts. As for the rest of the session, it called for DB Presses but the DB area was full of people, so I went with barbell bench and shocked myself with the reps.

Bodyweight is in the 260-265 range....feeling good going into the final two weeks

DANO
09-06-13, 9:37 pm
You are a beast buddy, I predict that you are going to smash your old total at the next meet.

Big Wides
09-11-13, 7:52 am
Cube, Week 10 Session 1 - Bench Max

Bench - barx10, 135x8, 225x5, 315x1, 345x1, 375x1, 405x1, 415x1
Close Grip Bench (Rest Pause) - 275x9/5/5
Seated Overhead (Rest Pause) - 75lb dbx15/10/10
Pulldowns - 3 sets
DB Rows - 2 sets

Hot damn....everything was moving damn good yesterday, the 405 set felt like the 345 one, I am pleased with this effort from yesterday. The 415 set was not the cleanest one, it came off the chest great however 3/4 of the way up, the bar drifted more towards the rack than on its normal path. I did not have any notions of muscle fatigue during yesterday's session which I will attribute to the AMRAP sets and the Rest Pause techniques.

Looking for the same results next week with the Dead and Squat.... 11/2 is coming up fast

Bazz67
09-11-13, 8:27 am
415 after 405=Nice pressing!

Big Wides
09-11-13, 2:48 pm
415 after 405=Nice pressing!

thanks buddy, it felt damn good to get those weights up. Now I can start working pauses and such into my pressing movements to build up the muscle memory and to have them fire off the chest at one time after the pause

Big Wides
09-12-13, 8:26 am
Cube, Week 10 Session 2 - Squat Speed

Squats - barx2x10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x7setsx2reps
Rev Band Squat - 555x2
Romanian Deadlift - 225x15, 315x10
Wide Stance Squats - 225x10 (each rep paused on pins), 315x10 (each rep paused on pins)
Abs - lots of reps

Shocked myself with the 315 on the Romanian deads, things moved very smoothly and I am getting confident in this movement. It has been doing a great "carryover" (I hate this term), but I am getting stronger overall. No belts were used expect for the 555 set, in general I have used a weight threshold to when I start to utilize a belt and for squats/deads it's when the weight gets above 500lbs. This came out of necessity since for the longest time, I could not afford a weight lifting belt and always trained without one. It wasn't until I was around the age of 24 when I could afford a belt. It's just something I'm used to and the same goes for supplements, didn't start using them on a consistent basis (outside of Pak) until the age of 24. Everything before that was whole foods and a hard nosed attitude.

Big Wides
09-16-13, 8:03 am
Cube, Week 10, Session 3 - Overheads

Push Press - barx2x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x2, 255x2, 275x2 (shut it down, was supposed to hit 5 sets)
DB Press (RP) - 50lbsx a ton of reps
Dips - skipped
Pulldowns - 2sets
T-Bars - 2sets

Elbow pain flared up again after the 275 set of push press, so I shut that down along with anything else that would have fucked me up more.

Big Wides
09-17-13, 7:57 am
Cube, Week 11, Session 1 - Dead Max

Deadlifts - barx10, 135x2x5 (alt sets between conv. and sump) , 225x2x5 (alt sets between conv. and sumo), 315x3, 405x2, 495x1, 545x1, 585x0, 585x1
4" Block Pulls - 580x4
Pause Squats (Rest Pause) - 315x7/5/5
Single Leg Curl - 3sets
Planks - 3 sets

I was not going to let the first set of 585 get to me, the only reason I missed it was due to me dropping my head. The second attempt, kept my head up and the weight went up. Now this might sound odd but this is the first time I've hit 585 in the gym, I have hit 580, 590, 610 in meets but my best gym deadlift was only ever around 560. What this is telling me is that if my gym lift is 585 and knowing how I perform come game time.....

So far 415 on the bench, 585 on the dead, things are looking well going into the prep. I'll be doing squats on Thursday and that will be fun.

Big Wides
09-19-13, 7:50 am
Cube, Week 11 Session 2 - Bench Reps

Bench - barx2x10, 135x10, 225x5, 275x1, 320x8
DB Shoulder Press (Rest Pause) - 80x11/9/8
Incline (Rest Pause) - 275x5/4/4
Pulldowns - 3sets
Barbell Rows - 3sets

Tonight is testing the Squat Max....

DANO
09-19-13, 3:43 pm
getting crazy strong buddy!

Big Wides
09-20-13, 7:45 am
getting crazy strong buddy!

working on it....one day it will happen

Big Wides
09-20-13, 7:49 am
Cube, Week 11 Session 3 - Max Squats

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x3, 495x1, 525x1, 525x1, 565x1
Rev Band Squat - 615x1
Good Mornings - 2 sets
Split Squats - 2 sets

Did 525 twice because I am a head case when it comes to depth on squats and didn't feel like the first one was deep enough. That's the bitch of training solo, but I make due.

At the end of the Cube Extreme my maxes ended up being SQ: 565, Bench: 415, Dead: 585 which is a total of 1565, not that bad but nothing that is setting the world on fire. I'll give a final write up in the next couple of days on my overall thoughts but I will say that I enjoyed each session and the way my body got used to the training. I do have more endurance which is something I've lacked in the past.

Resetting the program on Monday.....11/2 is coming fast.

DANO
09-20-13, 12:15 pm
like you stated eariler, these are gym lifts... put you up on the platform, I think those numbers wouldn't even be openers!

CMDay91
10-03-13, 7:40 am
Cube, Week 11 Session 3 - Max Squats

Squats - barx10, 135x10, 225x5, 315x3, 405x3, 495x1, 525x1, 525x1, 565x1
Rev Band Squat - 615x1
Good Mornings - 2 sets
Split Squats - 2 sets

Did 525 twice because I am a head case when it comes to depth on squats and didn't feel like the first one was deep enough. That's the bitch of training solo, but I make due.

At the end of the Cube Extreme my maxes ended up being SQ: 565, Bench: 415, Dead: 585 which is a total of 1565, not that bad but nothing that is setting the world on fire. I'll give a final write up in the next couple of days on my overall thoughts but I will say that I enjoyed each session and the way my body got used to the training. I do have more endurance which is something I've lacked in the past.

Resetting the program on Monday.....11/2 is coming fast.

How are these maxes in comparison to previous lifts? Did you PR any?

Big Wides
10-03-13, 2:58 pm
How are these maxes in comparison to previous lifts? Did you PR any?

These maxes are PRs for this year and my base max increased pretty well. My overall PRs in the Squat/Deadlift are over 600, which I am hoping come falling down either in 4 weeks or at the end of Jan

JUGGERNAUT
10-03-13, 4:58 pm
Hell yeah Wides!