PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testers Needed for New Rage Prototypes - Winners Selected 6/28

J-Dawg
06-24-13, 10:27 am
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/J-Dawg007/AnimalRagePrototype62413_zps230bab07.jpg

Background Info: The Animal R&D Team has been hard at work in the lab for many months now. They've tested out prototype after prototype of new Animal Rage flavors. These prototypes were then sent around internally and the top 3 were selected. At this point we feel it's ready to go. Before launching, however, we wanna make sure the FORVM legion agrees with us. As such, we wanna set up a small Alpha Testing Program where we pick 10 winners to try out the prototypes and provide feedback on the flavors. Wanna be a part of it? Sign up in this thread.

Rules: Tell us why you want to try out the new Rage prototypes. Ya just gotta be at least 18 years of age, have a US mailing addy and have at least 10 posts in the FORVM. We'll pick 10 winners on Friday afternoon (6/28). Be sure to check back Friday around 5 EST for the announcement.

Note: Because Animal Rage is stimulant based, you have to be healthy (with absolutely no medical or underlying health issues), and not be adverse to stimulants.

UPDATE:
Winners Selected 6/28:
1. Chivalry
2. GUNS
3. SammySebok
4. STRONGmanmike
5. TheJuggernautBitch
6. smoothballer
7. Fireman Dan
8. Raising The Bar
9. Domichi
10. Firefist

Bruiser
06-24-13, 10:29 am
I'm in! I was lucky enough to be a part of the testing for the previous flavors (I still wish piña colada would've made it). I'd love to be a part of this one too!

G Diesel
06-24-13, 10:35 am
Best product ever... Gets better?

I'm in J. Give me the goods breh.

Peace, G

naturalguy
06-24-13, 10:46 am
New flavas............

STRONGmanmike
06-24-13, 11:01 am
im definitely in on trying the new flavors. i originally tried rage from a few sample packets that i got and loved it. havent been using a PWO in awhile so it would be nice to use some of the new prototypes on my heavy days. im aiming to hit my first 600 DL in a few weeks so it would definitely help out!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
06-24-13, 11:05 am
Rumor is that this one may provide...... DA PUMPS

Nix0r
06-24-13, 11:10 am

Oh no you didn't.

I'm always down for some testing. Why? I love Rage and the madman-status it puts you in before training. It also helps that I'll be hopefully moving real weights in the upcoming weeks with Das CUBE, so I wouldn't mind putting it through the paces.

Altered Beast
06-24-13, 11:28 am

YEAH BUDDY!

I want to try the new flavors because Animal Rage is the absolute king of all Pre-Workout Stimulants. You get a massive euphoric rush of jitter free energy. I am training for a Powerlifting meet (my second ever) which is September 21st and I expect to add 150-200 Pounds (very realistic) to my Total and Animal Rage may very well be the missing link in my training.

N. Motta
06-24-13, 11:35 am
I'm in.

I love caffeine! But I haven't been able to include any pre workout products into the budget for some time, have been just rolling with good old coffee. My past experience with Rage was nothing but great. I would expect this run testing the new product to help get me dialed in, after getting off some long shifts at the fire station.

smoothballer
06-24-13, 12:03 pm
Definitely count me in on this one. I freaking love Rage and there is nothing else like it on the market in the focus and energy department. Been a fan since day 1 of the orange chemical flavor, then to the revamped orange, apple, and slaughtermelon, which is by far the best name ever for a supplement flavor. I am currently running John Meadows Mountain Dog Training which is brutally awesome and would love to use the new Rage to kick my workouts into the next gear.

BamBam
06-24-13, 12:17 pm
I'm down..

I just ran out of the "Slaughtermelon" and I loved it (better than Orange IMHO) so def needing some pwo haha, and would love to be able to test out this new formula... If it is gonna add "DA PUMPS"... then just another reason to use it...No better product out there for mental focus/clarity and for sustained energy..I just started 'The Cube" Method and I am gearing up for my next strongman comp in 11 weeks so this would be awesome to add in and see how it helps me.. Appreciate the offer and hope I am picked!

Good Luck!
BB-

BamBam
06-24-13, 12:20 pm
Oh no you didn't.

I'm always down for some testing. Why? I love Rage and the madman-status it puts you in before training. It also helps that I'll be hopefully moving real weights in the upcoming weeks with Das CUBE, so I wouldn't mind putting it through the paces.

Real weights? Ya mean aside from those inflatable ones u been using....

GUNS
06-24-13, 12:20 pm
Amazing JDawg!

I have been lucky enough to try just about every prototype in the last 2 years put out by Animal and Universal! I would love to continue that by being able to compare this new. I always give back honest feedback. I have been using Rage solely as my pre-workout during the last 16 weeks leading up to my first PL meet this weekend. I have done nothing but break PR's along the way. And everyone that knows me here, knows I only use Universal/Animal products and am dedicated to this company, and to putting the word out on these products because of the companies values, the way they give back to the military by charities, and the family here on the forvm. Everyone knows I love Animal!

Appollonian
06-24-13, 12:21 pm
Great deal!

I'm one of the "odd ones" I guess, I actually liked the way the original Orange Juiced tasted.

I'm starting to round the corner on a nagging injury and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. A new chance to test out a new flavor of Rage and give feedback would be a nice way to mix things up as I'm nearing 100%.

My injury has nothing to do with my cardiovascular system, still extremely healthy in that department. If a leg injury would preclude me then just count me out now so I don't get too excited.

naturalguy
06-24-13, 12:53 pm

How do you know???????????????

06-24-13, 12:59 pm
How do you know???????????????

I'm in the loop brah...

I spoke with J at the Cage. He mentioned that you guys were making some improvements outside of the flavor department.

DANO
06-24-13, 1:03 pm
As ling as I have been on the FORVM from the start and have done and won many things, but I have never been picked to be an Alpha tester. I am a big fan of Rage, and would LOVE to give input on anything that will make this awesome product even better!

smoothballer
06-24-13, 1:17 pm
Definitely count me in on this one. I freaking love Rage and there is nothing else like it on the market in the focus and energy department. Been a fan since day 1 of the orange chemical flavor, then to the revamped orange, apple, and slaughtermelon, which is by far the best name ever for a supplement flavor. I am currently running John Meadows Mountain Dog Training which is brutally awesome and would love to use the new Rage to kick my workouts into the next gear.

Oh yeah, and Da Pumps must be mine. Oh yes, they must be mine...

Chivalry
06-24-13, 3:01 pm
I'm definitely in to try this out.

I've tried many different pre's before, but the only one that I've ever gotten a lot of consistency as far as balls to the wall energy has been Rage. Absolutely love the stuff. Would love to try out the new flavours.

Altered Beast
06-24-13, 3:05 pm
J,

I'd like to see the scoop have a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 markings on it. Some days you don't need a full scoop and I believe it would help sell the product.

Just my three cents.

BamBam
06-24-13, 3:41 pm
J,

I'd like to see the scoop have a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 markings on it. Some days you don't need a full scoop and I believe it would help sell the product.

Just my three cents.

Would be a good idea. On my SQ and DL days I need like 3 scoops hahaha... some days like arms or my "bodybuilding" type day, or accessory/ab work I could get by with 1/2. Clear scoop with like a black line on it?

If this is the kind of product that I'm hoping/thinking with the mental focus/pumps/sustained energy.... it will be only making a great product, more superior, and I'd fight a rhino to test it lol.

GUNS
06-24-13, 4:07 pm
J,

Just my three cents.

That just means you will have a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 assed workout then! Full scoop or no scoop! Haha!

Altered Beast
06-24-13, 4:18 pm
Would be a good idea. On my SQ and DL days I need like 3 scoops hahaha... some days like arms or my "bodybuilding" type day, or accessory/ab work I could get by with 1/2. Clear scoop with like a black line on it?

If this is the kind of product that I'm hoping/thinking with the mental focus/pumps/sustained energy.... it will be only making a great product, more superior, and I'd fight a rhino to test it lol.

3 Scoops of Rage is equivalent to taking in an entire 8ball of crank, NO!

Black scoop with yellow lines! Keep it Animal Pak style =)

That just means you will have a 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 assed workout then! Full scoop or no scoop! Haha!

LOL!

Madcat
06-24-13, 4:26 pm
Just coming out of a detox/cleanse from all stims, and cleaning the diet back up after rough few months. Rage is my staple in my workouts and I would definitely be in for this. I always hoped there'd be a RAGE with the addition of a pump product in it. Could this be it?

Definitely would be an honor to be chosen, and coming off a detox/cleanse seems like an ideal time to try a new product to really see the effects.

ckearney99
06-24-13, 6:29 pm
ive Been Taking Rage since My First Month In The Gym Ive Loved It Ever Since Now Everyone At My Gym Is Trying It Since Its More Popular Now And Im Like Ive Been On This Shit Forever Lol And New Flavors Sound awsome

06-24-13, 9:09 pm

I'm with GUNS on this one! Go to the ER or Go Home!

Mattman33
06-24-13, 9:42 pm
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/J-Dawg007/AnimalRagePrototype62413_zps230bab07.jpg

The Animal R&D Team has been hard at work in the lab for many months now. They've tested out prototype after prototype of new Animal Rage flavors. These prototypes were then sent around internally and the top 3 were selected. At this point we feel it's ready to go. Before launching, however, we wanna make sure the FORVM legion agrees with us. As such, we wanna set up a small Alpha Testing Program where we pick 10 winners to try out the prototypes and provide feedback on the flavors. Wanna be a part of it? Sign up in this thread.

Rules: Tell us why you want to try out the new Rage prototypes. Ya just gotta be at least 18 years of age, have a US mailing addy and have at least 10 posts in the FORVM. We'll pick 10 winners on Friday afternoon (6/28). Be sure to check back Friday around 5 EST for the announcement.

Note: Because Animal Rage is stimulant based, you have to be healthy (with absolutely no medical or underlying health issues), and not be adverse to stimulants.

I would love the chance to try this revised flavors. Rage is my main go to pre workout...I am one of the fools that actually liked the original orange flavor. I alternate now between orange and slaughtermelon. This is prime time for me as i am about to really ramp up my olympic lifting training for the summer....

TheJuggernautBitch
06-24-13, 10:06 pm
count me in on this.
i'd love to try the new rage.
rage is always a staple when I hit the gym. you can't get the pump if you can't keep going.
and rage sure as hell keeps you going.
right now my flavor of choice is orange juiced, but I really can't find a shitty flavor with you guys (or universal).
it gives me extreme energy and focus in the gym and by the time I get home and hit the bed, I have no problem going straight to sleep. (some other brands pre workouts I used to use kept me up all damn night)
if you guys think you've found a way to make my favorite animal product better, I need to be one of the first to give it a go!
i'm healthy. i'm young. (twenty one) and I put everything I've got into my training!
this would be pretty damn awesome.

Firefist
06-24-13, 10:23 pm
Rage is by far the best supplement I've ever taken, not just preworkout. I was fortunate enough to have partaken in Agent O testing way back. I've seen the evolution of this supplement from its infancy stages to the monster that is slaughtermelon. I have used all the flavors as well as the packs numerous times each and the result is always the same; consistently good, hard workouts, every damn time. If you are suggesting "da pumps" to be included in this, please give me a go at it. I've always thought my pumps from the current rage were awesome, but if this one is tuned up even more, I would love to see. Expect honest and current logs of review on the prototype, like those I've done with previous testings.

PM is good. Torrent is amazing. Rage... well, you just can't compare anything to Rage.

BSand
06-24-13, 10:33 pm
I'd love to get in on this. I'm a big fan of Rage- I've tried a bunch of pre-workout products and nothing delivers like Rage. A chance to try out a new flavor would be awesome, so I'd love to get in on this test.

Kowboy
06-25-13, 12:46 am
I would love to try Rage, coming off this surgery I am going to need a little kick in the ass to get back to my normal training routine. I have an active log and have beta tested before so I know what you guys are looking for.

Lone Wolf
06-25-13, 4:54 am
Is it just a few new flavors or a complete overhaul with new ingredients and such?

Dman
06-25-13, 5:17 am
Count me in I would love to test out the new Rage prototype!!!!!! Huge fan of rage and the shot of energy it gives you to train harder to hit those goals. Never been part of the testing program but wouldn't miss this opportunity!!

Animal Rep
06-25-13, 8:36 am
Rage is by far the best supplement I've ever taken, not just preworkout. I was fortunate enough to have partaken in Agent O testing way back. I've seen the evolution of this supplement from its infancy stages to the monster that is slaughtermelon. I have used all the flavors as well as the packs numerous times each and the result is always the same; consistently good, hard workouts, every damn time. If you are suggesting "da pumps" to be included in this, please give me a go at it. I've always thought my pumps from the current rage were awesome, but if this one is tuned up even more, I would love to see. Expect honest and current logs of review on the prototype, like those I've done with previous testings.

PM is good. Torrent is amazing. Rage... well, you just can't compare anything to Rage.

The current Orange has came such a long way since the Agent O days. Makes me anxious to see what's to come.

Altered Beast
06-25-13, 9:05 am
I'm with GUNS on this one! Go to the ER or Go Home!

LOL! Glad to see you're fired up!

The current Orange has came such a long way since the Agent O days. Makes me anxious to see what's to come.

I liked the original Orange flavor, it let you know how potent it really was! Unfortunately, Americans have a serious sweet tooth (who'd have guess it) and want some gnarly, syrupy sugary diabetes inducing flavoring.

iamthemacattack
06-25-13, 9:10 am
How about mixing it up and shipping some across the pond?!

Altered Beast
06-25-13, 9:31 am

Because your signature suggests otherwise.

Jay
06-25-13, 10:36 am
I am interested in testing some new Rage flavors. Actually, I'm consuming some Rage as I read the promo here.I have been a big fan since its release and was lucky enough to test the orignial 'agent o' formula. I have been through a few tubs since then and must say Rage delivers every workout session and has led to some P.R.'s in the gym. I currently alternate Rage with Shock Therapy. I'd be more then happy to alphatest another fine product from Universal and provide a detailed, honest review as I have done in the past.
http://s11.postimg.org/81jiteehb/IMG_0439.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/81jiteehb/).
http://s22.postimg.org/og31wvlzx/IMG_0442.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/og31wvlzx/)

iamthemacattack
06-25-13, 10:37 am
Because your signature suggests otherwise.

Touche, but only because I haven't found a good one...

FiremanDan
06-25-13, 10:52 am

The Animal R&D Team has been hard at work in the lab for many months now. They've tested out prototype after prototype of new Animal Rage flavors. These prototypes were then sent around internally and the top 3 were selected. At this point we feel it's ready to go. Before launching, however, we wanna make sure the FORVM legion agrees with us. As such, we wanna set up a small Alpha Testing Program where we pick 10 winners to try out the prototypes and provide feedback on the flavors. Wanna be a part of it? Sign up in this thread.

I'm in on this. I have loved rage ever since I got a sample of it at a local supplement store. It's the ONLY pre workout I've bought since I tried it. I absolutely destroyed my workout that night. I'd love to give my feed back to the Animals out there.

RaisingTheBar
06-25-13, 11:52 am
I'm in! I want to try out the new Rage prototypes because Rage is my go to. When I'm coming off a string of long work days, Rage snaps me back into man-mode. When I need a workout to be extraordinary, Rage gets me there. I've switched up preworkout products before, and I always come back to Rage. Nothing beats it, and I'd love to be apart of its development.

-Raise

Jay
06-25-13, 11:54 am
I am interested in testing some new Rage flavors. Actually, I'm consuming some Rage as I read the promo here.I have been a big fan since its release and was lucky enough to test the orignial 'agent o' formula. I have been through a few tubs since then and must say Rage delivers every workout session and has led to some P.R.'s in the gym. I currently alternate Rage with Shock Therapy. I'd be more then happy to alphatest another fine product from Universal and provide a detailed, honest review as I have done in the past.
http://s11.postimg.org/81jiteehb/IMG_0439.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/81jiteehb/).
http://s22.postimg.org/og31wvlzx/IMG_0442.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/og31wvlzx/)

Yea... I was bored- made my own Rage cup, what better way to try out new flavors? lol;
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8418/fxtd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/fxtd.jpg/)

J-Dawg
06-25-13, 12:21 pm
Yea... I was bored- made my own Rage cup, what better way to try out new flavors? lol;
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8418/fxtd.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/fxtd.jpg/)

LOL, that's an awesome cup Jay.

Animal Rep
06-25-13, 12:29 pm

Thats bare bones and hardcore right there. I dig it.

pushin_Fe
06-25-13, 2:33 pm

and i was just throwing them away....facepalm

pushin_Fe
06-25-13, 2:40 pm
after i make my own rage cup i would like to be considered for this....coming back from an injury and starting the cube on the 6th....trying to build back up for my 2nd comp ever on Oct 26th

BamBam
06-25-13, 3:31 pm

Although I don't have a cup yet, I have been known to down the last of My rage with some water in the tub.. Will have to look into having a handle put on my last tub and using it for coffee haha.

mike22
06-25-13, 10:03 pm
i'm in!

Sprint
06-26-13, 5:49 am

I heard that. We're so far behind with everything like this shit.

But bro, Alpha Testing aside, you do know that Rage is available over here? When a new flavour is launched, it usually takes a month or so to be available here, but OJ, SM & AJ are all waiting on this small island for you to try.

SammySebok
06-26-13, 7:06 am
Ill try it for sure. If it can keep me with energy through a Max Effort squat/DL session then it's the truth. I'm sure the other Iron Saints Gym crew would want to check it out as well.

SammySebok
06-26-13, 7:35 am
Ill try it for sure. If it can keep me with energy through a Max Effort squat/DL session then it's the truth. I'm sure the other Iron Saints Gym crew would want to check it out as well.

And we will make sure to let everyone knows how it goes on our training log

rainman
06-26-13, 4:52 pm
Awaiting the inevitable La Bomba Mk.2.

Christman
06-27-13, 10:00 am
I’m going to throw my hat in the ring for this. Rage is my go to preworkout, nothing even comes close to it! I am very stimulant tolerant and have never had any bad experiences or sides effects from using stims, other than a lessened-effect for using them for an extended period of time. Once I notice that, I take about a month off of stims to reset my system. From time to time I will pick up Shock Therapy just to change things up a little but it is nowhere near as effective as Rage is for me. I’ve tried all of the flavors: Orange Juiced, Slaughter Melon, but Apple Jacked is by far my favorite. I am not sure how you could possibly improve on the Rage formula but I would love the opportunity to give it a test run for you and provide honest feedback in a detailed log.

Thanks!
-Domichi

freighttraindane
06-27-13, 10:09 am
I would like to put my name in for this contest as well. I love Rage, but my only issue is that I become very desensitized to it after a while. Therefore I haven't been using it regularly so that when I am going heavy or during a meet I really feel the effects. this seems pretty consistent for all pre-workout formulas for me. So I am hoping this new version will be a little better in that aspect.

Congrats to all those who win.

DANO
06-28-13, 1:49 am
Ok, here we go!
Best of luck to everyone. I can't wait to find out all about the newest addition to the Animal line!

QuikNutZ
06-28-13, 2:17 am
I am definetly in on this!!! I have tried the pill form before and am dyin to try the powder... I will track my lifts and post reviews and all the info you would like!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

BamBam
06-28-13, 8:48 am
Today's the day fellas!! Finished off my "Slaughter- Melon" yesterday with a PR on deads w/ The Cube

Anxious more than anything to see how they plan to make a great product, better? My friend Aaron has been using Rage for the past 2 weeks and has had better workouts while training with it than before using "another companies product that shal not be named"..

Good luck and Congratulations again in advance to all those who win!

Stay Strong,
BB-

Animal Rep
06-28-13, 10:00 am
1. Chivalry
2. ckearney99
3. SammySebok
4. STRONGmanmike
5. TheJuggernautBitch
6. smoothballer
7. Fireman Dan
8. Raising The Bar
9. Domichi
10. Firefist

PM your address ASAP. If I haven't received your mailing info by 3:00PM on Monday, I will be forced to choose an alternate to take your place.

For those of you who weren't selected, keep in mind there will likely be another promo going on in the near future with the release of the new Rage.

STRONGmanmike
06-28-13, 10:09 am
1. Chivalry
2. ckearney99
3. SammySebok
4. STRONGmanmike
5. TheJuggernautBitch
6. smoothballer
7. Fireman Dan
8. Raising The Bar
9. Domichi
10. Firefist

PM your address ASAP. If I haven't received your mailing info by 3:00PM on Monday, I will be forced to choose an alternate to take your place.

For those of you who weren't selected, keep in mind there will likely be another promo going on in the near future with the release of the new Rage.

Stoked on this, can't wait to give it a try, thanks in advance, i went ahead and PM'd my address let me know if you need anything else.

smoothballer
06-28-13, 10:23 am
1. Chivalry
2. ckearney99
3. SammySebok
4. STRONGmanmike
5. TheJuggernautBitch
6. smoothballer
7. Fireman Dan
8. Raising The Bar
9. Domichi
10. Firefist

Awesome! Thanks a ton!

freighttraindane
06-28-13, 10:36 am
Congrats to all the winners, I am eager to hear how this group likes the new Rage

DANO
06-28-13, 10:51 am
Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see what the final results are.

BamBam
06-28-13, 11:04 am
Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see what the final results are.

Congrats everyone! Hit it hard!

Chivalry
06-28-13, 11:29 am
Nice! Can't wait to try this out.

Contracts to everyone else who was chosen.

Firefist
06-28-13, 12:07 pm
Nice! Can't wait to try this out.

Contracts to everyone else who was chosen.

Contracts? You sponsoring all of us homie? haha

Thanks again for the opportunity, PM sent.

How do you want us to log, Rep? Threads, one main log with final reviews?

Animal Rep
06-28-13, 12:13 pm

Thanks again for the opportunity, PM sent.

How do you want us to log, Rep? Threads, one main log with final reviews?

Instructions will go out via PM or in a note with the product.

N. Motta
06-28-13, 12:33 pm
Congrats guys

GUNS
06-28-13, 12:53 pm
Congrats everyone! If you have never tested for Animal, it is an honor!

Jay
06-28-13, 1:26 pm
Congrats everyone! If you have never tested for Animal, it is an honor!

Congrats to the winners. Ill be checkin in on your logs, interested to hear all about it.

RaisingTheBar
06-28-13, 1:48 pm
Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity.

Mailing info sent. Looking forward to logging my tests!

Chivalry
06-28-13, 2:14 pm

Ha! Its what I get for using a phone to post that. Phone spell checks are a pain in the ass.

Mattman33
06-28-13, 2:31 pm
congrats to the winners...cant wait to see how this turns out.

SammySebok
06-28-13, 4:36 pm
1. Chivalry
2. ckearney99
3. SammySebok
4. STRONGmanmike
5. TheJuggernautBitch
6. smoothballer
7. Fireman Dan
8. Raising The Bar
9. Domichi
10. Firefist

Just sent my info in. Humbled to be chosen an excited to try it.

QuikNutZ
06-28-13, 7:03 pm
You guys are lucky!!! Give it ya all!!!

dRbEEf
06-29-13, 4:58 am
Good luck guys. I want to be a test monkey next time, but will you send your stuff to the UK?

TheJuggernautBitch
06-29-13, 11:23 am
so pumped! pm sent!

J-Dawg
07-01-13, 9:34 am
Samples are being made today. They will be sent out shortly thereafter. Looking forward to everyone's feedback!

smoothballer
07-01-13, 9:37 am
Samples are being made today. They will be sent out shortly thereafter. Looking forward to everyone's feedback!

Yessssssssssssssssssss!

Animal Rep
07-01-13, 9:43 am
Still need info for ckearney99 and FiremanDan. Get the info in before 3:00PM or I will have to pick alternates fellas.

iamthemacattack
07-01-13, 10:56 am
Good luck guys. I want to be a test monkey next time, but will you send your stuff to the UK?

I fully agree!

Sprint
07-01-13, 7:12 pm

Cost & customs, bro.

DANO
07-01-13, 7:50 pm
Still need info for ckearney99 and FiremanDan. Get the info in before 3:00PM or I will have to pick alternates fellas.

*Alternate #1 raises hand*

pushin_Fe
07-01-13, 11:59 pm
*Alternate #1 raises hand*

Slowly raises hand in the back

Animal Rep
07-02-13, 8:59 am
Amazing JDawg!

I have been lucky enough to try just about every prototype in the last 2 years put out by Animal and Universal! I would love to continue that by being able to compare this new. I always give back honest feedback. I have been using Rage solely as my pre-workout during the last 16 weeks leading up to my first PL meet this weekend. I have done nothing but break PR's along the way. And everyone that knows me here, knows I only use Universal/Animal products and am dedicated to this company, and to putting the word out on these products because of the companies values, the way they give back to the military by charities, and the family here on the forvm. Everyone knows I love Animal!

GUNS get me your info ASAP. You have been chosen as an alternate tester.

Sorry ckearney99, but we are moving fast with this project and couldn't wait any longer for your info.

GUNS
07-02-13, 10:37 am
GUNS get me your info ASAP. You have been chosen as an alternate tester.

Sorry ckearney99, but we are moving fast with this project and couldn't wait any longer for your info.

Awesome, thanks for the chance once again! ill shoot the info out now!

BamBam
07-02-13, 11:40 am
Good job GUNS... way to grab that spot... ya beat me to it haha

GUNS
07-02-13, 11:57 am
Thanks Bam Bam! I am very lucky to have been chosen! Animal has taken very good care of me!

BamBam
07-02-13, 12:19 pm
Thanks Bam Bam! I am very lucky to have been chosen! Animal has taken very good care of me!

Indeed... and is deserved

FiremanDan
07-02-13, 12:28 pm
Sent my info in at about 9 or 10 am on Monday.

Animal Rep
07-02-13, 12:31 pm
Sent my info in at about 9 or 10 am on Monday.

You were confirmed.

dRbEEf
07-02-13, 1:09 pm
Cost & customs, bro.

True mate but I think the Animal boys could manage it ;)

GUNS
07-02-13, 1:51 pm
Indeed... and is deserved

Thanks Brotha!

FiremanDan
07-02-13, 8:33 pm
You were confirmed.

Good deal. Didn't hear back from you so i was just making sure you got it. Thanks again!

Sprint
07-10-13, 4:49 am
True mate but I think the Animal boys could manage it ;)

No doubt, but the customs guys may well not clear any supps through the gates. Cost-wise is off putting, although they could still do it, but there's the chance of us never receiving the products & if we did we'd be at least a week behind the other testers.

It sucks ass, & boils the fuck out of my piss but it's out of our hands, bro.

J-Dawg
07-26-13, 1:11 pm
Thanks to all alpha testers for testing out these new prototypes. We've compiled all ranks and feedback from the tester logs and will soon announce our next step.