PDA

View Full Version : So Here We Are....

Brandon Lilly
06-27-13, 6:56 pm
About to embark on a journey together, and see how good we can become in 10 weeks. You have the supplements provided by Animal, you got the gear, now it's time for the program. Here is how things will work:

Week 1

Squats-Heavy
Bench-Reps
Deadlift-Explosive

Week 2

Squats-Explosive
Bench-Heavy
Deadlift-Reps

Week 3

Squats-Reps
Bench-Explosive
Deadlift-Heavy

Each week will have a 4th that is specifically designed to bring up weak points. This is our bodybuilding day. Now that three week wave will be repeated 3 times and Week 10 will be our testing week. Each one of the winners is going to have a specialized program to maximize their needs. Some may have a heavy day that has more volume than others, some may have a rep day that has less volume than others. The Cube is flexible and should be used to your benefit. I need all of the winners to contact me at brandonlilly3@yahoo.com to get your programs rolling. This will not be easy, and it will be rewarding. Make a plan, stick to it, and hurt feelings!!!

Big Wides
06-28-13, 8:53 am
Email has been sent....yeah I'm not anxious or excited at all to start this

DANO
06-28-13, 10:54 am
Subbed.

CMDay91
06-28-13, 1:32 pm
email sent! let's do this!

Jay
06-28-13, 1:47 pm
Cool.. Good luck everyone!

Bazz67
06-28-13, 4:01 pm
My email has been sent as well.

thecookiemonster
06-30-13, 1:06 pm
Email = also sent

CMDay91
07-01-13, 5:48 pm
and here we go. tomorrow: deadlift for reps.

Big Wides
07-01-13, 6:21 pm
and here we go. tomorrow: deadlift for reps.
?
very nice....any cube training today?

Bazz67
07-01-13, 6:27 pm
[QUOTE=Big Wides;1327361]?
very nice....any cube training today?[/QUOT

I'm guessing we aren't stating until next week. Brandon is probably going to have some questions for each of us regarding our training so that he can specialize the programs. I think he was tied up at the Fit Expo in California this weekend.

At least I hope that's the case since I've already started this week finishing up with my previous programming cycle.

CMDay91
07-01-13, 6:29 pm
?
very nice....any cube training today?

None today so nothing to report. My gym days aren't exactly normal. Just worried about all these pills I'm going to start taking.

CMDay91
07-01-13, 6:45 pm

I'm guessing we aren't stating until next week. Brandon is probably going to have some questions for each of us regarding our training so that he can specialize the programs. I think he was tied up at the Fit Expo in California this weekend.

At least I hope that's the case since I've already started this week finishing up with my previous programming cycle.

I received an excel sheet at 1635 today. You should have yours real soon.

Bazz67
07-01-13, 6:51 pm
[QUOTE=Bazz67;1327362]

I received an excel sheet at 1635 today. You should have yours real soon.

Ok, Thanks.

ucf_beast
07-01-13, 8:42 pm
None today so nothing to report. My gym days aren't exactly normal. Just worried about all these pills I'm going to start taking.

Anybody have any idea if there are specifics to the supplements? I guess the pills are self explanatory, but what about the protein?

CMDay91
07-01-13, 10:58 pm
Anybody have any idea if there are specifics to the supplements? I guess the pills are self explanatory, but what about the protein?

I am by no means a professional but what I have been told is to take the isowhey as a meal replacement and the whey protein after a workout. I'm lost for the pills. If I take all of them it's 37 per day. dang.

ucf_beast
07-01-13, 11:52 pm
I am by no means a professional but what I have been told is to take the isowhey as a meal replacement and the whey protein after a workout. I'm lost for the pills. If I take all of them it's 37 per day. dang.

I knew it was a lot but I didn't wanna count. Im gonna feel like a darn drug addict. Sometimes taking just one pak is tough. So iso as meal replacement and ultra for post workouts? Cool. Someone mentioned before in the original contest thread I believe that all the details for the supplements would be given as well.

thecookiemonster
07-02-13, 5:33 am

Most likely. I also just continued with my regular training for this week.

J Wong
07-02-13, 5:15 pm
Just got mine in an email.

Big Wides
07-03-13, 6:46 am
Just got mine in an email.

that's just downright scary....

ucf_beast
07-08-13, 2:09 pm
Hey guess, so this morning I started the training and supplementation. This is nuts!! lol

I dont have an conditions (as far as my last checkup with my doc) and never have. But here is the stack:

PM: 9 pills
Omega: 9 pills
Flex: 9 pills
Stak: 9 Pills x 2
Cuts: 9 Pills x 2

Thats 63 pills each day. If Im not missing a dosage. Is this ok? Is it safe?

J Wong
07-08-13, 2:28 pm
You'll be fine.

J Wong
07-08-13, 2:33 pm
Just an update:

I am really leaning towards doing deadlift only at a push/pull meet on August 24th. It won't be after the full completion of the written program but I don't think that's a huge problem. The purpose of trying to win this contest was to get my deadlift up, so I want to see if I can get a small PR in a competition setting before starting my actual meet prep for November!

G Diesel
07-09-13, 9:20 am
Hey guess, so this morning I started the training and supplementation. This is nuts!! lol

I dont have an conditions (as far as my last checkup with my doc) and never have. But here is the stack:

PM: 9 pills
Omega: 9 pills
Flex: 9 pills
Stak: 9 Pills x 2
Cuts: 9 Pills x 2

Thats 63 pills each day. If Im not missing a dosage. Is this ok? Is it safe?

I take a comparable amount every day, UCF, as do many of the more serious guys I know.

I use Pak, Omega, Nitro and Flex every day. Plus some extra stuff.

If you're healthy, following the diet and staying hydrated, you should be good to go.

If you have any questions or concerns, ask Big Brandon for clarification.

Peace, G

sleepyshannon
07-10-13, 10:57 am
i've tried taking all the supplements and it makes me feel like barfing all day. I'm not sure if its just because it's so many or if it's just a certain one that is upsetting my stomach. No one else has this problem? the ones that say take one or two paks a day i'm only taking one.

maybe because i'm small?

Big Wides
07-10-13, 11:46 am
i've tried taking all the supplements and it makes me feel like barfing all day. I'm not sure if its just because it's so many or if it's just a certain one that is upsetting my stomach. No one else has this problem? the ones that say take one or two paks a day i'm only taking one.

maybe because i'm small?

Are you taking them all in one sitting or spacing them out throughout the day? What I tend to do is space them out through the day as to avoid taking a large amount of pills at one sitting. For example, I'll take Pak in the AM, Flex with Meal 3, Omega with Meal 5 and PM prior to bed. I've found this works well with my system and doesn't mess with my stomach.

G Diesel
07-10-13, 2:09 pm
Are you taking them all in one sitting or spacing them out throughout the day? What I tend to do is space them out through the day as to avoid taking a large amount of pills at one sitting. For example, I'll take Pak in the AM, Flex with Meal 3, Omega with Meal 5 and PM prior to bed. I've found this works well with my system and doesn't mess with my stomach.

Strong advices.

Peace, G

sleepyshannon
07-10-13, 3:03 pm

i was taking Pak in the AM after breakfast and would get a little queasy maybe a half hour later or so, and then omega after lunch and then after that i would be full blown wanting to puke. Those two meals do tend to be kinda close together so maybe if i spaced them out a little more i would just walk around mildly queasy and eventually get used to it? or maybe ill save omegas for night time after ive had my heaviest meal....

ucf_beast
07-10-13, 9:09 pm
I wake up and take Cuts, do fasted cardio, then make breakfast (usually a strong protein shake if I'm on the go). When I get to work about 30 mins later, I down Pak, Flex and Omega. Get home, do Cuts for my workout and then PM before bed. I feel fine, I just don't want to "OD" on anything lol

Brandon Lilly
07-18-13, 6:00 pm
Solid advice on the supplement intake.

skibasgym
07-19-13, 1:56 pm
How come the term kiss comes to mind with this organization,
Keep It Simple Stupid always works..Hard and heavy when it counts,then recuperate.
:looking forward to see the gangs results.
Henri