PDA

View Full Version : Animals in Massachusetts?

aLoc87
06-30-13, 2:18 pm
Just seeing if there was enough of an audience here to get an ABC event started?? The gym I go to would be perfect of an event. It's one of the few hardcore gyms left in northern MA and has a little bit of everything. Chains, chalk, dumbbells up to 165lbs, Monolift, sleds, kettle bells, tires, and Hammer Strength machines.

Jay
07-09-13, 5:37 pm
Im from Mass, you got maybe 2-4 people from Mass semi active on the thread here.

aLoc87
07-10-13, 9:14 pm
Im from Mass, you got maybe 2-4 people from Mass semi active on the thread here.

Thanks for the info, Jay. I'm always down to train so if you or any other people from MA you know here want to get an event going I'm down to try to make it happen.

Cranky
07-25-13, 5:36 pm
Nice to see someone else from MA. Im only able to get on the boards once in a while,but with some notice id be down for training locally.

mcbeast
07-26-13, 6:47 am
Aloc, I'm in RI. What gym are you talking about. Tps, Baystate, Boston Barbell or Strength & Fitness?

jhenry
07-30-13, 8:18 pm
Thanks for the info, Jay. I'm always down to train so if you or any other people from MA you know here want to get an event going I'm down to try to make it happen.

yeah not many mass people on here that are actually active, would be awesome to get something going though

603caos
12-20-13, 7:38 am
yeah not many mass people on here that are actually active, would be awesome to get something going though
what about a new englend abc meet, then maybe there would be enough guys??