PDA

View Full Version : Relentless on Rage

Firefist
07-03-13, 10:45 am
This will be my log for the Animal Rage Alpha Testing. Been running shock therapy for a while now and from the first dose out of the tub, it just didnt do what it used to do for me. That being said, threw down an old Rage sample before back yesterday and killed it. Very excited for the new flavors and itchin to see how the new formula holds up.

J-Dawg
07-08-13, 9:33 am
This will be my log for the Animal Rage Alpha Testing. Been running shock therapy for a while now and from the first dose out of the tub, it just didnt do what it used to do for me. That being said, threw down an old Rage sample before back yesterday and killed it. Very excited for the new flavors and itchin to see how the new formula holds up.

Samples should be arriving soon. Looking forward to the feedback!

Firefist
07-09-13, 8:17 pm
First day on the new rage samples. Went with A, then I'll do B and C.

A - I am definitely impressed. Comparing the first batches of Agent O to the first batches of this stuff is night and day. Very sweet, and not gritty either. At the very very end, you get a little bit of the sediment stuff which kinda medicine like, but that will happen with any pre workout supplement. Tastes exactly like what its supposed to taste like. I think its better tasting than orange juiced and apple jacked. Comparable and maybe even a little better than slaughtermelon due to it not having any bitter/medicine like taste at all until the very end. Extremely smooth. I was pleasantly surprised with it.

The workout was great as well. Good pumps, good energy. One scoop of this stuff beats 3 scoops of shock therapy for me.

My benchmark for taste is along the lines of citrus rush intra-aid and the JFPT prototype atomic 7 at the Cage. So for my first day of testing, I'll say its a solid 8. If I was shopping for Rage, I would definitely throw this into my rotation of flavors.

J-Dawg
07-10-13, 7:46 am
So far, so good!

Animal Rep
07-10-13, 10:18 am
First day on the new rage samples. Went with A, then I'll do B and C.

A - I am definitely impressed. Comparing the first batches of Agent O to the first batches of this stuff is night and day. Very sweet, and not gritty either. At the very very end, you get a little bit of the sediment stuff which kinda medicine like, but that will happen with any pre workout supplement. Tastes exactly like what its supposed to taste like. I think its better tasting than orange juiced and apple jacked. Comparable and maybe even a little better than slaughtermelon due to it not having any bitter/medicine like taste at all until the very end. Extremely smooth. I was pleasantly surprised with it.

The workout was great as well. Good pumps, good energy. One scoop of this stuff beats 3 scoops of shock therapy for me.

My benchmark for taste is along the lines of citrus rush intra-aid and the JFPT prototype atomic 7 at the Cage. So for my first day of testing, I'll say its a solid 8. If I was shopping for Rage, I would definitely throw this into my rotation of flavors.

Good to have feedback from someone who tried the OG Agent O.

Firefist
07-11-13, 9:46 am
Did flavor A again yesterday. Same great result. Delicious, same consistency. No bitter taste at the end this time after I shook it up a little better. Smells really good too. Some people won't ingest certain products if they don't smell appealing, and there is no problem in that department here. Another 8 for sure.

Got some legs tonight and I'll be tryin the B.

Jay
07-11-13, 11:48 am
Did flavor A again yesterday. Same great result. Delicious, same consistency. No bitter taste at the end this time after I shook it up a little better. Smells really good too. Some people won't ingest certain products if they don't smell appealing, and there is no problem in that department here. Another 8 for sure.

Got some legs tonight and I'll be tryin the B.

Nice... I cant wait for this stuff to be released.. Im currently sippin' on the original Version of the orange juiced.

Firefist
07-11-13, 12:28 pm
Nice... I cant wait for this stuff to be released.. Im currently sippin' on the original Version of the orange juiced.

For sure man. Flavor A was delicious and it was the one I was most skeptical about. The other two are go-to's when I eat a piece of candy, so I'm sure they will be fantastic.

Firefist
07-12-13, 12:21 am
Gotta tell ya.... you know I always keep it 100. Flavor B was the first Animal/Universal supp that made me think WTF when I had it. I was expecting it to be something completely delicious, but it was steps way behind the first Agent O. Right when the flavor hit my tastebuds, it was like I was drinking the smell of firecrackers going off. Thats honestly the best way I can put it. It threw me off so much and hit me so hard that I didn't even think of the flavor I was using. Honestly, I'll give it a 3 for this time around. Maybe I didn't shake it all the way or something and it will be completely different tomorrow. I usually love this flavor for everything else, so I'm definitely going to check everyone elses logs. Anyways, I washed it down with the remnants of the Flavor A packet, which was still delicious.

I did have a killer leg day though.

Firefist
07-12-13, 12:26 am
Clearly I screwed up somewhere, or I was getting ghetto water from my faucet (this happens sometime, I do live in the hood). I'm expecting a better result tomorrow for Flavor B.

Flavor C will be on Saturday.

Firefist
07-13-13, 2:17 pm
Flavor C is pretty killer. Tart, sweet, goes down easy, mixes well. Isn't 100% exactly like the flavor supposed taste, however. Just my personal opinion. I give it a 7.

B was again a bad experience for me. Maybe I got more active ingredients in my bag or something. Same fireworky taste and the same 3 rating, but yet again the workout was phenominal.

I gotta go with Flavor A as my favorite so far.

Firefist
07-16-13, 10:02 am
Flavor C again yesterday and it was killer. I gotta go with C and A on equal levels now. I give em both 9's. The taste of both grows on you.

Had a long day and passed out right when I got home. Woke up 15 minutes before I was supposed to meet my partner. Slammed C down and it sure woke up my senses. Was tired my first few sets, but that shit kicked into overdrive and I had a great workout.

B is that darkhorse though. Im gonna shake up the powder before using it today to see if I was just getting too much active ingredient in my first try. Everyone elses reviews are completely different than mine.

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:03 pm
Looking forward to the final ratings!

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:18 pm
Gotta tell ya.... you know I always keep it 100. Flavor B was the first Animal/Universal supp that made me think WTF when I had it. I was expecting it to be something completely delicious, but it was steps way behind the first Agent O. Right when the flavor hit my tastebuds, it was like I was drinking the smell of firecrackers going off. Thats honestly the best way I can put it. It threw me off so much and hit me so hard that I didn't even think of the flavor I was using. Honestly, I'll give it a 3 for this time around. Maybe I didn't shake it all the way or something and it will be completely different tomorrow. I usually love this flavor for everything else, so I'm definitely going to check everyone elses logs. Anyways, I washed it down with the remnants of the Flavor A packet, which was still delicious.

I did have a killer leg day though.

Do you think a different flavor to water ratio would work here?

Firefist
07-16-13, 1:16 pm
I dont know... whatever taste that guy had was a kick in the face. I have another 1.5 scoops that Im gonna take for a ride today and I'll more or less. Will report back.

Firefist
07-16-13, 4:13 pm
Had B for the final time today. Added a little bit more water. It tasted better this time, but honestly I dont think it was the water that made that much of a difference. I'll give it a 5. Still had a little of that wierd flavor. I'm goin with the other two as the clear winners.

My rankings:

Flavor A
Slaughtermelon
Flavor B
Orange Juiced
Apple Jacked
Flavor C

Rankings
A: 9/10
B: 9/10
C: 5/10

Across the board however, the workouts were great as ever.

J-Dawg
07-19-13, 9:38 am
Just to confirm on the rankings b/c I saw you mention you liked flavor C, did you mix up B & C?

Rankings

Firefist
07-19-13, 9:57 am
Just to confirm on the rankings b/c I saw you mention you liked flavor C, did you mix up B & C?

Rankings

Im sorry J, yes I did! What I meant to say was...

Rankings
B: 5/10
C: 9/10

My bad on that one.

J-Dawg
07-19-13, 11:15 am
Im sorry J, yes I did! What I meant to say was...

Rankings
B: 5/10
C: 9/10

My bad on that one.

No problem, just wanted to make sure!

Altered Beast
07-19-13, 11:58 am
FF, do you notice a difference with energy or increased performance?

Firefist
07-19-13, 12:26 pm
FF, do you notice a difference with energy or increased performance?

Not especially brother. On back and Bi's I definitely have a solid pump, and I get good energy with it, but I was just coming off Shock Therapy before the prototypes and well, theres a huge difference with those guys in the first place.... Its definitely not any less than the Rage's available now. Thats for sure. Rage is my favorite supplement by far.