PDA

View Full Version : Thai Basil Chicken

Simon
07-03-13, 4:24 pm
Yo guys!

Iīve been travelling for 11 weeks through Asia and let me tell you - the Asians know how to eat!

They have some AWESOME recipeīs, super easy to make, very fast and absolutely great for anyone in the strength world.

One of my favourite recipesīs:

Stir Fried Basil Chicken w/ egg

-Chicken
-Thai basil
-Garlic
-Pepper
-Chilli
-Soy Sauce/Fish Sauce
-Eggs

Simply chop the chicken, chilli and garlic and throw it in the pan. Coconut oil tastes great with it.

Fry until the chicken and garlic is brown and crisp, then add some soy sauce and fish sauce (about 1-2 tbsp. of each), depending on how much you like. Add the Thai basil and Pepper. Because everywhere in Asia they add 1-2 tbsp of sugar into the meal so it gets a little sweet taste, simply add some drops of stevia. But just a little bit, too sweet and it doesnīt taste very good.

In another pan make 1 or several eggs (because we are strength athletes ... make several!), in Asia they usually make them sunny side down. Put the eggs on top. Thatīs it!

Itīs done in 10-15min., you donīt need much, tasteīs awesome and because of the soy sauce, the garlic, chilli and thai basil you donīt need any other spices. Really, i think the thai basil in combination with the garlic are THE most important ingredients.

If you want you can add some veggies, rice or whatever.