PDA

View Full Version : RagingTheBar

RaisingTheBar
07-03-13, 7:35 pm
What's up everyone,

This is going to be my Rage Alpha thread. This is actually perfect timing. I've been using Animal Pump for the past month, making sure to rotate my stims. Just finished my can, so I'm all primed to jump back on Rage. I've tried every flavor of Rage since release, so I'm pumped to see how these prototypes stack up. Let the insanity begin.

J-Dawg
07-08-13, 9:32 am
Excited to see this kick off!

RaisingTheBar
07-09-13, 6:47 pm
no package yet, hoping soon though!

J-Dawg
07-10-13, 7:49 am
no package yet, hoping soon though!

Since it's coming from NJ, your package might take the longest to arrive (CA). But should be there today or Thurs the latest!

RaisingTheBar
07-11-13, 8:05 pm
Rage Prototypes just arrived! I'll be kicking things off tomorrow, and running them through the weekend.

Project RAGINGTHEBAR begins in 19 hours!

RaisingTheBar
07-12-13, 6:13 pm
To start out, I don't particularly like Flavor A's flavor. So from a personal standpoint, I would rate it low. However, I'm trying to be fair here, so I'm going to compare it other Flavor A products I've had in the past.

• Rank 1- 10: 7

• Do I like this flavor better, same or worse than the existing Animal Rage flavors: Worse

• Would I use this flavor pre-workout: Yes, if other rage flavors were sold out. Given the awesomeness of Rage, I would still buy this product over other preworkouts, but I prefer other Rage flavors.

• Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough: I think this flavor could benefit from more sweetness. I didn't make me flinch or squirm, which is great based on the fact I normally don't like this flavor. However, just because it doesn't taste bad doesn't make it good. It was refreshing, but bland. I think more sweetness would fix that.

• Other comments: I'm not a fan of Flavor A's flavor, but I've tried many products that use Flavor A's flavor, and the Rage prototype might be the best variation. That said, I stick to the comments I made in the sweetness section. I will also note I had massive pumps today. It was my bench rep day on the Cube, which usually gives good pumps, but today was especially noticed. I'll see how other workouts go.

RaisingTheBar
07-15-13, 12:39 pm
Overall: Flavor C was delicious. Best tasting preworkout I've ever had. It's kind of weird, because it doesn't taste like a supplement. It mixes very well too.

• Rank 1- 10: 10

• Do I like this flavor better, same or worse than the existing Animal Rage flavors: Better

• Would I use this flavor pre-workout: Yes.

• Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough: This flavor is perfect the way it is. Absolutely delicious.

• Other comments: Best preworkout I've ever had. Every preworkout has some kind of weird taste. The other flavors of Rage do a great job masking, but I've always tasted something that kind of makes me twinge. Flavor C has no twinge. I swish this stuff around in my mouth, looking for something that tastes supplement-ish and weird, but nothing. I seriously cannot find anything I don't like about it. It's not grainy, there's no aftertaste, it's not over flavored, this stuff just tastes good. Actually, all of the new prototypes are like this, but I think Flavor C has the best mix of flavor.

RaisingTheBar
07-15-13, 12:44 pm
• Rank 1- 10: 10

• Do I like this flavor better, same or worse than the existing Animal Rage flavors: Better

• Would I use this flavor pre-workout: Yes

• Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough: Perfect the way it is.

• Other comments: Flavor B is delicious. It doesn't have a strong taste, but a subtle flavor B flavor, which I like. I'm not a fan of over flavoring, and so many supplements do that to mask the nasty natural supp flavors. Right now, my favorite Rage is Apple-jacked, but even that has a slight kick to it. Flavor B is just smooth. It's awesome.

RaisingTheBar
07-15-13, 2:26 pm
The biggest thing that I've noticed in the new flavors in the smoothness. None of them have a hint of a kick. This makes them very refreshing and easy to drink. Add on great mix ability and flavor, and you have an awesome preworkout.

Overall, my new Rage top 5 with these prototypes included would look like this:

1) Flavor C
2) Flavor B
3) Apple-Jacked
4) Slaughtermelon
5) Flavor A

(Sorry Orange Juiced. After 2 cans of the original, I just can't drink you anymore, haha).

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:07 pm
RTB, final ranks would be the following?

A: 7
B: 10
C: 10

RaisingTheBar
07-16-13, 1:30 pm
RTB, final ranks would be the following?

A: 7
B: 10
C: 10

Correct, but definitely read my comments about each, especially for flavor A. I think it's easily in 10 range, with some small tweaks. You guys did a job with these flavors!