PDA

View Full Version : Gamma-Rage Prototype

Chivalry
07-03-13, 9:50 pm
This will be where I log my experiences with the new prototype. Been taking Rage for a couple weeks now, very interested in seeing what changes have been made to the formula as well as taste. Gonna be a killer ride to test this out.

As for title, well, just gotta think Hulk.

J-Dawg
07-08-13, 9:26 am
Subbed for this C!

Chivalry
07-09-13, 3:02 pm
So, I got the package last night. I did a small taste of each one then and I must say that I'm most interested in trying out Flavor C. But, I tried Flavor A this morning and these are my thoughts.

I give the flavor about a 6-7, I've never been crazy about the flavor itself in any other supplement. But this was decent. For anyone who does enjoy the flavor, then I would say that they would love this, especially in Rage. It doesn't carry the same... bitterness? as the other rage flavors that are out right now, so that's something at least.
I probably wouldn't buy it, unless it was the only one available at the time, just because I've never enjoyed the flavor itself.
I think the flavor though is nailed right on for those who do enjoy the flavor.
I wouldn't really change anything about it, as it's at the right level in the taste department.

As a note, it still provides that same kick in the ass like the other Rage's, if not just a little more.

Jay
07-09-13, 4:43 pm
How much water did you use?

J-Dawg
07-09-13, 4:54 pm
So, I got the package last night. I did a small taste of each one then and I must say that I'm most interested in trying out Flavor C. But, I tried Flavor A this morning and these are my thoughts.

I give the flavor about a 6-7, I've never been crazy about the flavor itself in any other supplement. But this was decent. For anyone who does enjoy the flavor, then I would say that they would love this, especially in Rage. It doesn't carry the same... bitterness? as the other rage flavors that are out right now, so that's something at least.
I probably wouldn't buy it, unless it was the only one available at the time, just because I've never enjoyed the flavor itself.
I think the flavor though is nailed right on for those who do enjoy the flavor.
I wouldn't really change anything about it, as it's at the right level in the taste department.

As a note, it still provides that same kick in the ass like the other Rage's, if not just a little more.

Interesting so far--Even though it isn't a flavor you normally like, that's a pretty good rating! Curious to hear how the others go for you.

Chivalry
07-09-13, 4:56 pm
How much water did you use?

I didn't have my shaker cup with me, so I wasn't able to measure out EXACTLY, but I'd imagine it was around 4-6 ounces, maybe less.

Chivalry
07-09-13, 4:58 pm
Interesting so far--Even though it isn't a flavor you normally like, that's a pretty good rating! Curious to hear how the others go for you.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised by that, honestly.

Jay
07-09-13, 5:36 pm
Ok. Yea I vary between 4-8 oz

Chivalry
07-09-13, 5:57 pm
I sipped on this one, so I could get an adequate taste for the flavor, but I found that with the other rage flavors, I normally just slam them back because sipping was out of the question. The new flavor, so far at least, you don't have to just chug it down.

Chivalry
07-09-13, 7:25 pm

J, I was going to PM you this, but it says that you're inbox is full. I know this testing is just about the taste, but, I was just curious as to what was changed (if anything) other than the flavor, in the formula?
If can't give details, I completely understand that.

J-Dawg
07-10-13, 7:47 am
J, I was going to PM you this, but it says that you're inbox is full. I know this testing is just about the taste, but, I was just curious as to what was changed (if anything) other than the flavor, in the formula?
If can't give details, I completely understand that.

Very minor tweaks but I will PM that over to you shortly!

Chivalry
07-10-13, 2:59 pm
Very minor tweaks but I will PM that over to you shortly!

Much appreciated, J!

Chivalry
07-10-13, 3:04 pm
Alright, onto Flavor B.

I definitely liked this flavor better than A. I would give it a solid 8 on a scale to 10.
The taste is mild, at least in my opinion, it's not too sweet nor is it too bitter. I think middle line has been hit well on the head with this flavor and I love that. I'm not too big on overly sweet things, especially for a Pre-WO.
Would I buy it instead of the other flavors? Yes. This is definitely one of those ones that I would put at the forefront of flavors to purchase for Rage.
As mentioned, it's just right. I wouldn't change the sweetness at all for this one and leave it as it.

On another note, I got to use this one as a Pre for my deads day. I definitely got a pump going, but the same insane rage intensity is there too.

I think you all are doing a fantastic job with these new Rage flavors/formula.

Now, tomorrow with Flavor C, is the one that I cannot wait to try.

Chivalry
07-11-13, 3:00 pm
Flavor C

This was the best one out of the entire three and my favorite. On a scale of 1-10, this one is an 11 in my book simply because it was that good.
Again, this flavor was nailed on the head. I've tried one other pre-workout that was the same flavor and the Rage has out done it, by far.
I love the fact that it's somewhat of a smack in the face with taste.
I would purchase this one above any other Rage flavor at this point and would be my go to.

Do not change a single thing with this flavor. And please, release this ASAP!

Chivalry
07-11-13, 3:03 pm
As I saw Domichi do this, I thought it would be best to do the same.

Flavor Preferences:

1. Flavor C.
2. Flavor B.
3. Orange Juiced/Apple Jacked.
4. Flavor A.

I've not tried slaughtermelon, so I cannot rank it with the above flavors.

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:25 pm
C, just to confirm, your final numbers feedback on flavors would be as follows?

A: 6/10 or 7/10 - one of these?
B: 8/10
C: 11/10

Chivalry
07-16-13, 1:44 pm
C, just to confirm, your final numbers feedback on flavors would be as follows?

A: 6/10 or 7/10 - one of these?
B: 8/10
C: 11/10

After taking another dose of Flavor A, I'll give it a firm 7.

Chivalry
07-17-13, 2:59 pm
I have to say that a full rounded scoop instead of the 2/3rd with 4 ounces of water is the best way to get the greatest taste out of all of these as well as effects. The whole 2/3rd scoop just didn't cut it for me.

Chivalry
07-22-13, 2:56 pm
Now that I've finished up all of the prototypes, I'll get to writing up my full review soon.