PDA

View Full Version : Rage Against the Iron: New Animal Rage Prototype

STRONGmanmike
07-08-13, 2:56 pm
This thread is going to document my feedback with the new Animal Rage prototype. I haven't been using any preworkouts for the past 3 or 4 months so I will be able to really notice a difference using the new Animal Rage. I have used Rage in the past and I thought it was an excellent PWO, so I'm stoked to get this in the mail and get started!

Jay
07-08-13, 3:23 pm
In! You get it yet?

J-Dawg
07-08-13, 3:31 pm
Awesome. In for this!

STRONGmanmike
07-08-13, 3:51 pm
In! You get it yet?

hoping it will be sitting on my porch when i get home from work! got squats today!

J-Dawg
07-09-13, 4:55 pm
hoping it will be sitting on my porch when i get home from work! got squats today!

Any luck with it arriving?

STRONGmanmike
07-10-13, 9:49 am
Any luck with it arriving?

Just got it last night right before my workout. Thanks again! I tested Sample A yesterday, here is my review:

- On the flavor scale I give it 10 out of 10.
- I think this flavor would be a great addition to the Animal Rage line that is already in production.
- I would definitely buy this myself and use it as my preworkout
- Mixed correctly it was sweet with no bite or aftertaste. Definitely wasn't TOO sweet which was nice.

Overall i thought this flavor was good choice, i thought the original flavors were fine, but for the people who did not care for them this would be a great transition from other preworkouts.

I will be testing Sample B tonight and will post my feedback tomorrow.

Animal Rep
07-10-13, 10:15 am
Glad to see it has arrived. Excited to see your opinion.

STRONGmanmike
07-11-13, 12:30 pm
Deadlifts tonight and i will be testing Sample B, review will follow the workout!

STRONGmanmike
07-11-13, 11:42 pm
tonight i deadlifted and tested out Sample B.

- On the flavor scale I give it 12 out of 10. this flavor was awesome!
- I think this favor would be a new favorite in the Animal Rage line.
- I would definitely buy this myself and use it as my preworkout, it's my favorite so far.
- taste was great, no crazy after taste, and was sweet but not over sweet or bitter.

this flavor was good, im not a fan of the flavor in any other product that ive tried but this hit just right! plus i hit a new training pr on deadlifts so all in all i was extremely happy with this !

Firefist
07-12-13, 12:23 am
tonight i deadlifted and tested out Sample B.

- On the flavor scale I give it 12 out of 10. this flavor was awesome!
- I think this favor would be a new favorite in the Animal Rage line.
- I would definitely buy this myself and use it as my preworkout, it's my favorite so far.
- taste was great, no crazy after taste, and was sweet but not over sweet or bitter.

this flavor was good, im not a fan of the flavor in any other product that ive tried but this hit just right! plus i hit a new training pr on deadlifts so all in all i was extremely happy with this !

Holy shit, I definitely mixed mine wrong or had remnants of something foul in my shaker. I was on the completely different end of the spectrum with this one. Curious to see what tomorrow brings.

STRONGmanmike
07-15-13, 10:28 am
Saturday was event day and I tested out Sample B.

- On the flavor scale I give it 8 out of 10. this flavor was pretty good!
- I think this flavor would be a good addition to the current Animal Rage line.
- I would probably buy this if other flavors were not in stock.
- taste was good, a little bitter, but it kinda goes with this flavor.

overall this was a good choice. i liked all of the samples equally but i would have to say that my favorite was sample B. I just want to say thanks to the Animal team for letting me be a part of this.

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:09 pm
Just to confirm, your final ranks would be the following?

A: 10/10
B: 12/10
C: 8/10

STRONGmanmike
07-16-13, 1:39 pm
Just to confirm, your final ranks would be the following?

A: 10/10
B: 12/10
C: 8/10

that is correct!