PDA

View Full Version : Domichi Rages On!

Christman
07-08-13, 5:49 pm
I got my package today when I got home from work. Unfortunately I have already hit the gym today during lunch, so tomorrow IT'S ON! Cant wait to give this a run and thanks again for this opportunity.

J-Dawg
07-09-13, 8:47 am
Yes--Subbed for this Domichi!

Christman
07-09-13, 3:53 pm
Flavor A

- Flavor rank 1-10 (1 = worst, 10 = best)?
-- 4 (will explain below)

- Is this flavor better, same, worse than existing Rage flavors?
-- All existing Rage flavors taste better to me.

- Would I use this flavor of pre-workout?
-- I would prefer nearly any other flavor over Flavor A.

- Is the flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough?
-- It did not taste sweet enough for me when I think in terms of Flavor A. It did leave an aftertaste that lingered in my mouth until I got to the gym and had a drink of water (about 5 minutes).

- Other comments?
-- Typically I am not a fan of anything this flavor and I have been that way for as long as I can remember. As a kid, my mother would get the large multi-pack of generic kool-aid that included this flavor and I never cared for it; but I drank it anyway because we would not get more until everything was used. However, if I were wanting to purchase Rage and this is the only flavor available, I would opt for ST and then get Rage when an different flavor was in stock. Despite my issues with the taste, it still had the awesome Rage kick in the ass that I love!

Jay
07-09-13, 4:42 pm
Where the effects the same as the current Rage?

... on a similar note. the clydes lemonade shock therapy leaves a lingering taste in my mouth.

J-Dawg
07-09-13, 4:53 pm
Flavor A

-- 4 (will explain below)

-- All existing Rage flavors taste better to me.

-- I would prefer nearly any other flavor over Flavor A.

-- It did not taste sweet enough for me when I think in terms of Flavor A. It did leave an aftertaste that lingered in my mouth until I got to the gym and had a drink of water (about 5 minutes).

- Other comments?
-- Typically I am not a fan of anything this flavor and I have been that way for as long as I can remember. As a kid, my mother would get the large multi-pack of generic kool-aid that included this flavor and I never cared for it; but I drank it anyway because we would not get more until everything was used. However, if I were wanting to purchase Rage and this is the only flavor available, I would opt for ST and then get Rage when an different flavor was in stock. Despite my issues with the taste, it still had the awesome Rage kick in the ass that I love!

Good thing about Rage is that in case one flavor isn't one that you'd go after normally, we'll have a few others to offer in place of that one!

Christman
07-10-13, 8:40 am
Where the effects the same as the current Rage?

... on a similar note. the clydes lemonade shock therapy leaves a lingering taste in my mouth.

Yes sir, that Rage drive, focus, and unbridled energy was there for me to plow through my workout.

Good thing about Rage is that in case one flavor isn't one that you'd go after normally, we'll have a few others to offer in place of that one!

Variety is good.

Madcat
07-10-13, 8:44 am
Yes sir, that Rage drive, focus, and unbridled energy was there for me to plow through my workout.

Variety is good.

Did you say, "Unbridled"? You man, you. ;) Sounds like how I view certain flavors of things myself, skittles, starburts, everything, I hate 1 flavor only.

Christman
07-10-13, 10:27 am
Did you say, "Unbridled"? You man, you. ;) Sounds like how I view certain flavors of things myself, skittles, starburts, everything, I hate 1 flavor only.

For sure, the energy from it was intense. As for my not caring for the flavor, I think it was just a personal preference for me, can't wait to try the other flavors.

Christman
07-10-13, 3:07 pm
Flavor B

-- I like this equally compared to Apple Jacked and Orange Juiced, maybe even a little bit more.

-- Yes.

-- Flavor was just right and was spot on in regards to drinks and in the flavor of B.

- Other comments?
-- Tasted great. No lingering aftertaste for me and would definitely buy this flavor of Rage without any changes to the blend.

Christman
07-11-13, 2:19 pm
Flavor C

-- 10+

-- Without a doubt, the best Rage flavor I have ever tasted.

-- Yes. I plan on making this my go-to Rage flavor once it is out.

-- Flavor is perfect and exactly how I expected it to taste.

- Other comments?
-- Do not change a thing. This left zero aftertaste and I was more zoned in and amped for my workout than ever before. I'll be using this flavor once it is released every time I can get my hands on it.

Christman
07-11-13, 2:23 pm
I'll list my flavor preference in order from favorite to least favorite:

Flavor C
Slaughter Mellon
Flavor B
Orange Juiced / Apple Jacked
Flavor A

Madcat
07-11-13, 2:34 pm
I think they may have mentioned in Corps thread that they may have added some NO product to it, or it was a rumor at least. Any notice of more pump vs the old style ? That's the one thing I love about ST vs RAGE, but I'm not man enough to take a full dose of both, well except for ABC's then it's no holding back.

PS, we training tomo? Arm blast? I hit back today, I could hit legs, arms, or chest tomorrow.

Maybe Meadow's will be there again and we can get a pic with him. I didn't want to bother him because I am not sure if he was training that girl or just partnering up with her, but either way, I wouldn't want to mess his mental state up. Should have approached him in the shop when I had the chance.

Christman
07-11-13, 2:52 pm
I think they may have mentioned in Corps thread that they may have added some NO product to it, or it was a rumor at least. Any notice of more pump vs the old style ? That's the one thing I love about ST vs RAGE, but I'm not man enough to take a full dose of both, well except for ABC's then it's no holding back.

PS, we training tomo? Arm blast? I hit back today, I could hit legs, arms, or chest tomorrow.

Maybe Meadow's will be there again and we can get a pic with him. I didn't want to bother him because I am not sure if he was training that girl or just partnering up with her, but either way, I wouldn't want to mess his mental state up. Should have approached him in the shop when I had the chance.

I didn't notice anymore of a pump than usual from Rage and there is almost nothing like the pump from ST. Once in a great while I will take a full dose of ST and about 1/4 - 1/2 scoop of Rage and BOOM, nothing like it anywhere.

Nothing has been added to my calendar yet so I should be clear to train tomorrow at the normal Friday time for us, how about a full body routine? That would only have a couple sets for back in it or you could skip those.

That'd be cool if Meadows shows up again, would love to get a pic with him as well. Don't blame ya for not wanting to interrupt him out on the floor, I would have felt awkward about that as well so hopefully we could catch him at a good time if he is there. Gotta love the Worthington Metro! Never know who you will see there.

Chivalry
07-11-13, 3:02 pm
Flavor C

-- 10+

-- Without a doubt, the best Rage flavor I have ever tasted.

-- Yes. I plan on making this my go-to Rage flavor once it is out.

-- Flavor is perfect and exactly how I expected it to taste.

- Other comments?
-- Do not change a thing. This left zero aftertaste and I was more zoned in and amped for my workout than ever before. I'll be using this flavor once it is released every time I can get my hands on it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this flavor to be absolutely fantastic. Fuckin' loved the taste of it.

Madcat
07-11-13, 3:07 pm
Thats cool, we can do that bro. I'll plan a little longer lunch, I think my counterpart is out tomo for most of the day, but honestly, not a big deal.

Christman
07-11-13, 3:35 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this flavor to be absolutely fantastic. Fuckin' loved the taste of it.

Yep, hope they do not change a thing.

Thats cool, we can do that bro. I'll plan a little longer lunch, I think my counterpart is out tomo for most of the day, but honestly, not a big deal.

Sounds good!

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:28 pm
D--Catching up on feedback now. You'd rank as follows?

A: 4/10 - not a fan of the flavor in general
B: 9/10
C: 10+/10

Christman
07-16-13, 1:26 pm
D--Catching up on feedback now. You'd rank as follows?

A: 4/10 - not a fan of the flavor in general
B: 9/10
C: 10+/10

Correct.