PDA

View Full Version : FD's Alpha testing on Rage Prototypes

FiremanDan
07-09-13, 9:23 pm
Just got my Rage prototypes! Super stoked to be getting the opportunity to be part of the process. Starting tomorrow I will be trying the new flavor prototypes. I will keep you all posted.

J-Dawg
07-10-13, 7:43 am
Awesome Dan. Can't wait to hear your feedback!

FiremanDan
07-11-13, 7:56 pm
To the readers: I am shooting everyone straight here. We all know that the Animal company is a no bullshit organization. I give my honest opinion which is all that that is asked.

Prototype A:

These are the questions I was asked to answer pertaining to the prototypes.

1.Flavor on a Scale of 1-10, 10 being best, 1 being the worst.
I'm going with a 9.

2. If applicable, do I like the this flavor better, same, or worse than the existing Animal Rage flavors.

I would say I like it the same. Some of the other flavors do compare on the same level as this one.

3. Would I use this flavor in a Pre-workout? Yes, No, Maybe.

Absofreakinlutely.

4. Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough?

I would say it's just right. There is no need to add anything to this prototype or take anything away.

5. Any other comments?

I do like this flavor. It tastes great and is pretty damn good in terms of performance (but hell we all know Rage is awesome anyway so that's kind of redundant).

FiremanDan
07-11-13, 7:59 pm
Prototype B:

I'm going with a 10.

2. If applicable, do I like the this flavor better, same, or worse than the existing Animal Rage flavors.

I would say I like it better.

Absofreakinlutely.

I would say it's just right. There is no need to add anything to this prototype or take anything away.

5. Any other comments?

So far my favorite but that's mainly because this is my favorite flavor of gatorade. Unlike some of the other flavors of rage this one is very smooth.

FiremanDan
07-12-13, 8:43 pm
Day 1. Sample C test day.

Prototype C:

I'm going with a 10.

I would say I like it better. Some of the other flavors do compare on the same level as this one.

Absofreakinlutely.

I would say it's just right. There is no need to add anything to this prototype or take anything away. It has the right amount of kick for the flavor that it is.

5. Any other comments?

This is by far my favorite. It had a bit of a surprise to it from other flavors that were similar to it. I would be buying this flavor in a heart beat.

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:20 pm
Final ratings would be as follows for you?

A: 9
B: 10
C: 10