PDA

View Full Version : Ragin GUNS!

GUNS
07-10-13, 9:01 pm
Just got the package! Pretty much ripped the box in half. Tomorrow I have a shoulder and tri day, Friday is back and Ill just take some Sat mid day to keep in compliance with the 3 consecutive days. Crazy how excited I get testing!

Jay
07-11-13, 11:49 am
Definitely in to hear your thoughts on this.

GUNS
07-11-13, 10:21 pm
Rage prototype A Day 1 was amazing! We are using 2/3 scoop in 4oz of water and I used just that!

Here are what we are supposed to be logging!
5-Rank each flavor on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being best! With a 2/3 scoop in 4oz of water I thought this was a 5! I believe a full scoop in 4oz would be a 10. I got the jist of the flavor, and think it is really amazing, but it was a watered down amazing if that makes sense!

8-Do you like the flavor better, same, or worse than existing. 8,, just due to the fact I am positive a full scoop in 4oz would beat out at least Orange Juiced. I would tie this one with Slaughtermelon. It is easily equal to it.

10-Would you use this product pre-workout? Yes, no, maybe? 10 - Yes, I would absolutely use this product pre-workout.

5-Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough? 5- not sweet enough for 4oz.

Any other comments?
Ok, so I did a pretty high volume today, shoulders and tris, so this may have been the cause! But I had one hell of a pump. Shoulders and tris were blown up! Even my forearms were swole! I will post my workout in here after I log it in my journey. I got all the same great benefits from Rage, and a sick pump! This workout was almost 2 hours. We had a crew of 6 tonight so it went a little slow. But the pump lasted the whole time. That's rare to have for that long!

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/RageTest_zpse6d60309.jpg (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/Redflame6/media/RageTest_zpse6d60309.jpg.html)

Pre-Alpha Test Prototype A
Intra-Gat
Post-2 strawberry shortcake rolls

Blue Heat
Stretching

DB OHP
50x12
70x12
100x12

140x2(I had more in me for sure, maybe 5-6. I just got out of the groove and decided I don't need to get injured)
100x12x3

Single arm heavy side lat ss heavy Meadows hang swings
55x12 ss 100x12
70x12 ss 100x12
75x12 ss 90x12

Front db raises
55x12
55x12
50x5^25x7

Tricep Hell with no board, 1/2/3 boards 5 reps each
225x3 sets

VBar pushdowns
2 sets x stack
1 set x stack and Black short band(added about 100 fucking pounds)

2 Overhead Rope extensions
2 sets x 15

Wow, what a huge pump I had today. I swear the whole gym was watching us all tonight. We had a crowd around us for tri hell. I was pretty excited all day for some reason getting up to this workout. On OHP I wanted to do the 140;s, so loaded them up and hit 2 really quick reps, but lost the groove on the 3rd one and decided to drop it. No need to get injured. I just had one hell of a pump throughout the workout.

GUNS
07-12-13, 9:36 pm
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/RageTestB_zps55d6a1c5.jpg (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/Redflame6/media/RageTestB_zps55d6a1c5.jpg.html)

8-Rank each flavor on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being best! With a 2/3 scoop in 4oz of water I thought this was an 8! Much better taste in 4oz water. Pretty sweet tasting. I am not a huge fan of this flavor in general, I do like this though.

8-Do you like the flavor better, same, or worse than existing. 8, Im a huge fan of anything Green Apple, so any flavor is gonna be hard to beat that. This is one flavor I would not buy unless I just got sick of the other flavors. It tastes great, don't get me wrong, but just not an overall fan of this flavor.

8-Would you use this product pre-workout? Yes, no, maybe? 8 -Of course. Nothing wrong with the flavor if you like it.

9-Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough? 9- just a tad sweet for 4oz. But you have no "supplement flavor" taste at all. Pretty good!

Any other comments?-I didn't do as much volume as last night but had a pump from my knees to my neck. I have not had this feeling with the current Rage! Animal may have added a little N.O. Booster in it, Something I thought Rage was missing. But, I will say, if there is a N.O. Booster in the current one, I would still like to see a Rage without it. I feel like powerlifters need a product that does not give you a pump. For me at least, I don't want it.

Chivalry
07-12-13, 9:46 pm
I'm really interested in seeing what you think about Flavor C. It was my favorite of the bunch.

RaisingTheBar
07-13-13, 11:19 am
Good point with flavor A just needing a full scoop for 4oz. I had the same reaction, and just thought that that was the flavor, but I bet with a full scoop it would be perfect! Good thing they gave us a little extra in each bag for experimenting!

Jay
07-13-13, 11:41 am
Great reviews so far. I like the pics. Looks like the new rage is workin well for u

GUNS
07-13-13, 9:33 pm
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/RageTestC_zps9f581690.jpg (http://s692.photobucket.com/user/Redflame6/media/RageTestC_zps9f581690.jpg.html)

So the wife needed to do some shopping today and I wanted to continue with the review, so just for the sake of science, I did the taste test on P-C!

10-Rank each flavor on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being best! With a 2/3 scoop in 4oz of water I thought this was an 10! Best taste in 4oz water out of these three! This was damn good! Perfect taste.

9-Do you like the flavor better, same, or worse than existing -9. I only give it a 9 because I love Green Apple. This has to be tied second with Slaughtermelon.

10-Would you use this product pre-workout? Yes, no, maybe? 10. Yes, great taste.

9-Is this flavor too sweet, just right, or not sweet enough? 9- Perfect in 4oz. I notice that these new flavors had almost a creamy smooth consistency. Really liked it.

Any other comments?-Just using this on a day out of the gym, I didn't really get a lot of energy out of this. May have just been a bad day.

J-Dawg
07-16-13, 12:13 pm
Good feedback GUNS! Based on what you have left in the packs, what do you suggest is the best water to powder (one full scoop) ratio? And what would be your final flavor ranks based on your preferred water to powder ratio?

GUNS
07-16-13, 1:18 pm
Good feedback GUNS! Based on what you have left in the packs, what do you suggest is the best water to powder (one full scoop) ratio? And what would be your final flavor ranks based on your preferred water to powder ratio?

J, went back in the gym yesterday and did 1 full/rounded scoop of PT A, and I must say, in 4 oz of water, I feel like that was perfect. I have said it in the past, I feel like 1 full scoop in 4oz of water has always been the combo for me. I will finish the second round with this combo, then do power shots with the full scoop for round 3!

My ranking would be
1. C/10
2. A/9
3. B/8

I think its a great job on all flavors though. But C was amazing. And I did let Mrs Guns and my daughter try the taste and they agreed on the flavors.

Animal Rep
07-16-13, 1:21 pm
C was my #1 as well.

GUNS
07-16-13, 1:41 pm
C was my #1 as well.

Im hearing that a lot! I feel like since I tried A at a full scoop, it is a close 2nd!