PDA

View Full Version : Blimy where do i start??

chril004
07-15-13, 3:28 pm
Hi All

I am from the UK and have just become a member of the Fovum

Cripes where do I start:
Well, I starting going to a body building gym back in 1995 ( it is where I first met my husband) our eyes met over a sweaty towel !lol
Then in 1997 I had to stop going to the gym as I was involved in a car accident and unable to work for 5months... It drove me crazy.
I then got back to the gym and then in 2004 I was struck down with an still undiagnosed illness - I lost the use of both my arms and I was unable to go to the gym for 3-4 years... I am now on medication - Pregabablin for the foreseeable future :( but you cant let it beat you , thanks to this medication I am now able to go to work, gym and live life which was put on hold for many years.
I am to this day still struggling with my weight :(
2 years ago I was down to 130lbs - the lightest I have ever been and I felt great, but then my unknown illness came back with a vengeance and I have had to up the meds and have subsequently put on weight.... 165lbs - which I am not very happy about...
So, that is a brief history of my life....
My husband has recently bought Animal Cuts and he seems to really getting somewhere with it, so I thought , hey why don't I give it a go. I did some research as I have to be careful on my meds and came across " the forvum" and decided to join.
Right, I am currently going back to my gym 3 times a week and I am also doing a home DVD exercises each night - I do 40mins every night all based around dance ..
And I have still not lost any weight :(
But at least I am doing something instead of nothing....
so that is me - an open book with nothing to hide and no bull either (that's not my style - I am more likely to put myself down then big myself up)
I am hoping I can keep this log going (unsure if anyone will read it but it gets this off my chest!)
so thanks peps for reading it (if anyone does) lol
I will keep you updated on my progress..
Christina
xx