PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Equipment

drizzt
07-24-13, 2:15 pm
I did some searching on here and couldn't narrow it down to find what I was looking for. If I'm asking something that has already been asked that you know of, please just let me know and I apologize for throwing it up here again. I've been doing some research, trying to make a purchase for my company, for fitness equipment in large quantities. I used Rogue Fitness as well as Again Faster. I need a third source because I have to show price comparison. Are there any other legit companies that sell wholesale equipment. I'm looking for companies that would sell from barbells to plates to kettlebells to sleds and even things like speed ropes.

Anything anyone can help with is appreciated.

JHOORNSTRA
07-25-13, 1:05 pm
I did some searching on here and couldn't narrow it down to find what I was looking for. If I'm asking something that has already been asked that you know of, please just let me know and I apologize for throwing it up here again. I've been doing some research, trying to make a purchase for my company, for fitness equipment in large quantities. I used Rogue Fitness as well as Again Faster. I need a third source because I have to show price comparison. Are there any other legit companies that sell wholesale equipment. I'm looking for companies that would sell from barbells to plates to kettlebells to sleds and even things like speed ropes.

Anything anyone can help with is appreciated.

Not sure what area you're in or if it matters but I know Jacksonville FL has a few that are like play it again sports but all commercial equipment. More you buy, more discounted is what they advertise...

Simon
07-25-13, 5:38 pm
As J said, would be good to know where you´re from.

If you´re from Europe, look up strengthshop.co.uk , they have some good euqipment in stock!