PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak (Project Stak Update): Coming Soon

J-Dawg
07-25-13, 10:05 am
I just want to keep everyone in the loop. As you've seen from the logs, the testing was fantastic for this new Animal Stak version. Currently we've been waiting for a few of the new raw materials to pass testing so that we can launch the product. A few of these raw materials are new and in high demand, so it's put us back a number of months as we wait to ensure the supply is large enough for us to consistently make the new version. Good news is that it's getting close and I will provide details on a launch update in the coming days!

GSant434
07-25-13, 10:25 am
Can't wait to get some of this stuff!

Jay
07-25-13, 10:28 am
Good news. Cant wait!

RedlegDbell
07-25-13, 10:44 am
The reviews were crazy. Can't wait to try it for myself!

Cellardweller
07-25-13, 12:44 pm
I just opened a can of old STAK last night and took my first pack. You officially have one month J-Dawg to get the new STAK on the shelves for me to start another cycle with the new and improved stuff. No pressure.

Brometheus
07-28-13, 10:29 pm
Looking forward to trying it again!

Razor
08-05-13, 12:08 pm
How's progress on this J? Excited to start this up again.

J-Dawg
08-05-13, 12:39 pm
How's progress on this J? Excited to start this up again.

Batten down the hatches. I hear production is readying the ship for the big run this week. With a launch date to be announced in the coming days...

Razor
08-05-13, 1:01 pm
Batten down the hatches. I hear production is readying the ship for the big run this week. With a launch date to be announced in the coming days...

Sweet thanks J!

Firefist
08-05-13, 5:38 pm

YES!!!!!

DANO
08-05-13, 5:58 pm
Awesome!

Riffmaster
08-07-13, 6:58 am

this is gonna be SICK!

Kowboy
08-07-13, 2:24 pm
Awesome, do all the testers get a year free :) lol

Srb2006
08-08-13, 1:30 am
Any idea if this will be able to ship to Canada through bb.com? Will the old batch of Stak go on sale in the clearance section of their website?

Thanks

Brometheus
08-09-13, 10:10 am
Any idea if this will be able to ship to Canada through bb.com? Will the old batch of Stak go on sale in the clearance section of their website?

Thanks

That would be nice. Even buy one get one 1/2 off or something.