PDA

View Full Version : Side effects of Animal Pak?

JABA
08-03-13, 12:15 pm
Hello guys,

I would like to ask you something and your honest opinion will be highly appreciated.

I started taking Animal pack already for 2 days but surprisingly I feel tired, sleepy and weak after I take one packet and also my mood is kind of going down.

What do you think can be a reason and if it can be considered as a side effect?

Should I stop using product? I workout at least 5 times per week but yesterday I wasn't able to go as I was feeling weak and very sleepy.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Best Regards,
JABA

Appollonian
08-03-13, 12:30 pm
Personally I've never experienced any side effects. If anything the B vitamins and other nutrients should help your body be prepared and more ready than ever to meet the challenges of daily life.

Was Pak the only change that you could attribute to your tiredness?

JABA
08-03-13, 12:37 pm
Thanks for your feedback bro.

I am currently taking:

In the morning Animal Pack after breakfast.
Before and after workout BCAA and also before going to bed I take L-glutamin and Casein Protein.

I think mixing each of them isn't a problem right?

Thanks.

Swolepez
08-03-13, 11:00 pm
Thanks for your feedback bro.

I am currently taking:

In the morning Animal Pack after breakfast.
Before and after workout BCAA and also before going to bed I take L-glutamin and Casein Protein.

I think mixing each of them isn't a problem right?

Thanks.

has you diet or sleep changed any? your reason for your weakness could be due to anything: stress, jobs, relationships, diet, sleep, etc...but if you want, take out the
Pak for a day or two and see if you feel better...if that's the case you can switch Animal Pak for Uni-vite and see how you feel..

Brasil
08-03-13, 11:44 pm
First time I ever heard of someone feel tired while on Pak. If anything what happened to me was the total opposite. I would always be super tired after lunch at work and be sluggish and sleepy. After I got on Pak that never ever happened again.

G Diesel
08-05-13, 1:01 pm
If nothing else, Pak should be filling any gaps in your micronutrient nutrition, which should be helping with energy, sleep quality, immunity, etc.

Never had the problem of waning energy with any multi, especially Pak.

Anything else change with your diet or sleep patterns?

You try taking Pak at a different time of day? Like with lunch or dinner or before bed?

Peace, G

reaper1978
08-06-13, 9:28 pm
Do I really need to take the animal pak 2 times a day or just on training days?

G Diesel
08-07-13, 8:54 am
Do I really need to take the animal pak 2 times a day or just on training days?

Nah, unless your diet is super strict and rigid, your training beyond extreme (2 a days, hours of cardio, etc) or your immune system is really hampered, one Pak per day is plenty.

Probably best to take it with a whole food meal, early in the day.

Peace, G