PDA

View Full Version : i wanna stack these 4 Animal supplements ! give me the direction

Turki
08-06-13, 4:27 pm
hey there .. this my first thread , first time here .. i wanna ask you guys to help me how can I stack these product together
( Animal M-stak , Animal Pump , Universal Torrent , Universal Gain Fast )

and this is my profile :
old: 23 years
height: 180 cm
weight: 73 Kg
body Fat%: 11.2 %

being working-out before 3 years .. but some times i leave the gym for many several weeks because the university
i wanna get more muscle ,, clean muscle ,, i work very hard in the gym .. ( 75 - 75 lbs dummbel for chest ) (45 - 45 lbs dummbel for Bi )
but i thing my arm is still too small guys :( :( ,, i eat very well using very intensive diet .. because my metabolism is very high

so i'm ask you to give me the direction of the above 4 supplements .. and i wanna listen to your advice to me bodybuilder :)

waiting ..

Animal Rep
08-06-13, 4:32 pm
AM: M-Stak(Minus red pill if its within an hour or two of the Pump)
Pre-workout: Pump
Post workout: Torrent
Gain Fast: Use this to add calories to your day. Consume it once-twice a day between meals.

Hows that sound?

Turki
08-06-13, 4:46 pm
^
thanks for the replay .. ummm sounds Great
but about the M-stak .. they write in the direction of the product (45 min pre-workout )
so how can i take it in the morning ?

sorry for the questions but this is my first time using Animal M-stak .. so actually i don't now how it's work

and what is your advice to me ? i feel my Bi from front View veeery veery small :( i don't know why .. also my Tri
do you think that because of my weight still away so far for my goal ??

Aggression
08-06-13, 4:54 pm
^
thanks for the replay .. ummm sounds Great
but about the M-stak .. they write in the direction of the product (45 min pre-workout )
so how can i take it in the morning ?

sorry for the questions but this is my first time using Animal M-stak .. so actually i don't now how it's work

and what is your advice to me ? i feel my Bi from front View veeery veery small :( i don't know why .. also my Tri
do you think that because of my weight still away so far for my goal ??

I always take my M-stak between meals 1 and 2, then train later in the evening. My reasoning? Get those nutrition partitioning effects into the body asap. As for your issue with the arms ... just get 'em bigger. Its a slow/steady game. Keep at it and they'll fill in once you start packing on more lean mass.

Animal Rep
08-06-13, 4:57 pm
I always take my M-stak between meals 1 and 2, then train later in the evening. My reasoning? Get those nutrition partitioning effects into the body asap. As for your issue with the arms ... just get 'em bigger. Its a slow/steady game. Keep at it and they'll fill in once you start packing on more lean mass.

Yep. I'm with Aggs. I like the M-stak early in the day to get the effects of the nutrient partitioning and (for me) increased appetite throughout the day.

Turki
08-06-13, 5:38 pm
yes actually i'm a Dental Student .. so i be in the collage from 8 Am till 5:30 Pm

i don't have enough time to exercise in the morning .. only evening (from 9 Pm - 12 ) this is my first time

so you recommend me to take the M-stak in the morning Guys ?
umm it will work better than if i take it pre-workout with the Pump ?

and if i take it in the morning what is the main benefit to choose this time ? sorry but i should understand what i will do to feel confidence :D

thank you again for your interest bodybuilder <3

dianatfar
08-24-13, 2:30 am
i mentioned that using stak & m-stak,always make u hungry in workout and make ur stomach empty if u use them before workout.i think u should test it between two times,1-like lunch time,2-before workout

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
08-26-13, 9:20 am
yes actually i'm a Dental Student .. so i be in the collage from 8 Am till 5:30 Pm

i don't have enough time to exercise in the morning .. only evening (from 9 Pm - 12 ) this is my first time

so you recommend me to take the M-stak in the morning Guys ?
umm it will work better than if i take it pre-workout with the Pump ?

and if i take it in the morning what is the main benefit to choose this time ? sorry but i should understand what i will do to feel confidence :D

thank you again for your interest bodybuilder <3

I think that taking it in the morning would be most beneficial. As you can see above it will help you utilize the nutrient partitioning all day long.