PDA

View Full Version : Rustys PL/SM/BB journey

Rusty513
08-10-13, 1:01 pm
A little history of my training past, I started in high school to improve at swimming and water polo and then just continued to lift. I have competed in Strongman and had a great time competing, I just wasn't strong enough to be entering contests so I stopped competing but still train with several implements. My current goal is to compete in a PL meet on December 28th and I will be sharing my training here and welcome all advice including what to expect, what to bring and any other ideas that may come up. I am 40 years old and live and work in Rio Rancho NM.

Riffmaster
08-11-13, 12:07 am
A little history of my training past, I started in high school to improve at swimming and water polo and then just continued to lift. I have competed in Strongman and had a great time competing, I just wasn't strong enough to be entering contests so I stopped competing but still train with several implements. My current goal is to compete in a PL meet on December 28th and I will be sharing my training here and welcome all advice including what to expect, what to bring and any other ideas that may come up. I am 40 years old and live and work in Rio Rancho NM.

Awesome, good luck!