PDA

View Full Version : Kevs own Journey..

kev_a4b5
08-11-13, 8:23 pm
Hey guys !!

Soo after surfing this site for about a year and a half and becoming a die hard Animal "fan boy" I figured I would finally join the ranks of this forum, pretty excited about that, anyways heres my story..

I first went into a gym at 14 kinda worked out here and there nothing serious, but I was really over weight because of how I ate, that lasted till the middle of my last year in High school (jan. 2011) when of all things some girl caught my eye and drove me crazy, so much that I started having trouble eating and lost a few pounds, and I really enjoyed that, plus she noticed, so double win, from then on it became progressively more serious (with the girl too lol) and I took charge of my diets and workout and by may 2012 I had gone from 235 to 180. (then we broke up, not so lol) Then, I noticed I was way to skinny and had very little muscle mass. So with my new found free time I steped it up in the gym and put on quite a bit of size, I continued that till june 2013 where now I was back to 210 with some lifts having more than doubled, and now I have just started cutting to try and show off a bit of this new mass I've built.. (when I can ill post a picture showing my 3 year transformation, its pretty cool)

Now enough of the past, and too the future, my goals as of now are to cut down to 10% body fat, once I'm there its back to building more mass but especially more strength till I eventually feel I can do a power lifting meet with out embarasing myself. My big three currently stand at
Bench 1x185lbs
Squat 2x315lbs
Deadlift 1x405lbs

(heres a vid of my deadlift max out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIRyCiamKtM )