PDA

View Full Version : Stak and M-Stak

Chevy Juan
08-20-13, 6:20 pm
Been lifting for a Good amount of years now in the iron game, as well a loyal universal/animal fan and supporter and I've finally decide to try out either m-stak or stak. Currently 26 years old and I've done my fair share of research on the forums regarding the two products.

What would you brothers say would be more beneficial to me? Like I said I'm 26 years old and I'm currently in a bulking stage, strength does matter to me and its something I enjoy getting better at while trying to put on mass, I'm just stuck between either one, and I greatly appreciate the feedback in advance fellas.

Looking forward to your responses.

mritter3
08-20-13, 9:57 pm
Been lifting for a Good amount of years now in the iron game, as well a loyal universal/animal fan and supporter and I've finally decide to try out either m-stak or stak. Currently 26 years old and I've done my fair share of research on the forums regarding the two products.

What would you brothers say would be more beneficial to me? Like I said I'm 26 years old and I'm currently in a bulking stage, strength does matter to me and its something I enjoy getting better at while trying to put on mass, I'm just stuck between either one, and I greatly appreciate the feedback in advance fellas.

Looking forward to your responses.

on a bulk....goi with mstak, whenever I have used u always add a good amount of weight on.. obviously ya gotta increase your calls to get the proper benefits..