PDA

View Full Version : eblnyc's powerbuilding journey with brandon bam bam rolls

eblnyc
08-22-13, 10:04 pm
its been a long time since i have put up a training log..i have a new fire under my ass,my powerlifting buddy has become my strength coach.. bam is the shit..strong as fuck..anyways tonight i was working on biceps i did precher curls 4x20 machine curls 3x20 concetration curls 3x10 dumbell curls 3x12 and cable curls 70lbs 3x10..bam was not with me tonight he would have yelled at me..biceps are not a power movement..i tell him iam not a fuckin powerlifter..we argue alot..i got my squat back up to 161 i rack pulled 261 and my deads are over 100 again so iam getting stronger my weight is 117 which blows but i my pr for shrugs is 240 which is higher than before i was injured so i must be doing something right..Saturdays my ABC in vermont..the first of many..my boys are stoked...its nice to be back here not that i have more time to post..chest is on deck for tommorrow

eblnyc
10-22-13, 4:47 pm
still kicking ass!!! getting great prs thanks to my coach..hes awesome.. gotta get some new pics since my phone decided to delete all of the ones i had... fuck!!!!

Big Wides
10-23-13, 7:53 am
Nice to see you back posting and kicking ass in the gym

J-Dawg
10-23-13, 9:28 am
still kicking ass!!! getting great prs thanks to my coach..hes awesome.. gotta get some new pics since my phone decided to delete all of the ones i had... fuck!!!!

That's awesome to hear ebl! Keep up the hard training.

eblnyc
11-19-13, 12:46 am
holy shit! we had a powerlifting meet on saturday..my coach kicked some serious ass 1505 total raw! higest numbers of the day.. i got some great vids and pics..the vids are up on you tube ..i dont know how to put up the link and cant figure out how to put up my pics from the meet and from my abc..iam an old fucking lady some stuff on computers i just dont get..my training has been great..my squat is back up 205,dead at 155 and bench 110 which i got work on,my coach has been training around them so i dont injure myself further! anyways if someone reads this and knows how to get pics and you tube links on here please tell me

eblnyc
11-20-13, 7:48 pm
Another legs day in the books...a great one too.. 215 squat today that was on my 5th set..I also did leg extensions stiff leg deads and abs my goal is 275 squat and with all the prs I have been having it should be no problem getting there.. I might even compete with my coach..he's he best trainer.. I have gotten stronger and gained weight in the past 4 months quicker than I was gaining on my own I gotta post up his comp stuff he's so strong..anyways I got the guns tommorrow will post those babies up..

eblnyc
11-25-13, 11:52 pm
Another great day of training!! Did abs back and shoulders my bench the other day was crap not happy my back day went like this db rows 65s 3x10 plus my warm up with 50s 2x12 lat pulldowns 3x12 90 100 110 hperextentions 3x20 bw shoulder presses 3x10 with db 15 20 25 failed on last set with 30s lateral raises 20s machine presses 3x10 30 50 60 I gotta get my bench stronger since that's my shit lift deads are good squat good bench crap fuck well aleast I know what I gotta work on

eblnyc
11-27-13, 12:34 am
another day of training in the books did lower back training 305 rack pulls pr 135 good mornings pr kettlebell sumo squats 35 its the highest size 20 sets on these in total plus abs but i always do abs...gonna train chest again tommorrow since thats my weakest link right now gonna be with the coach...will post that up

eblnyc
02-15-15, 9:39 pm
The bitch has returned again..I hope this place hasn't been lame since I left. Training has been going well. I did lose weight but my strength has been crazy. I started taking a test booster even tho i am a girl it seems to be working. I can't take pre workouts cause the niacin in them makes me feel like I have fleas. I ducking itch like a god Damn junkie. Anyways my diet is on point and my training cycle has changed to 3 DAYS on 1 OFF. I GOT CRAZY energy and the death metal always pumps me up. Every month I put on a animal barbell club meet at my gym and we have a great time lifting. I still can't post the pics cause i am retarded. But I do put on meets if anybody wants to come to deliverance country come on up. My coach and I are Pissed at each other,he's a douche . Vain bastard so I train alone again which is fine by me . Can't blare hardcore music when someone is yapping about himself the whole time. He thinks he is the strongest guy I. The world. I am like whatever. Not even close. Enough ranting anyways I will be posting again on my other thread about my eating disorder and my training . Hey g money and big wides what up. And machine I like the new thread , inspirational as always.