PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lilliebridge - Squats/Deadlifts 8-31-13

Eric Lilliebridge
08-31-13, 9:56 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLv-UpmY8j8&feature=youtu.be

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
09-04-13, 2:32 am
This training video was shot from the front, to show the Whole World what a legitimate squat looks like from this perspective/angle (FRONT). There are some that claim "depth can't be judged from the front"! REALLY??? I beg to differ! If after watching this video you still have doubt, please seek the help of a proctologist to have your head removed from your ass! Funny how the people/judges that can't tell the difference from the front, are the same who can't tell from the side either!! Sad, but so true!
PS: Nice job son, each and every rep deep and solid!!

naturalguy
09-04-13, 9:20 am
You aren't kidding Ernie. There is no doubt in those squats and that's the way it should be. Eric is setting the standard.

Universal Rep
09-05-13, 12:15 pm
Another awesome vid and great insights from Team Lilliebridge....

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
09-05-13, 3:49 pm
Your really getting the hang of the low bar squtas! No doubt you will be hitting a new squat pr soon! LOW bar seems to work just as well if not better then high bar for you. It’s better to be well rounded like you, I wish I could still do high bar.

SquatPressPull
09-05-13, 3:59 pm
I was taught that with low bar, you do NOT want to go below parallel as you lose the stretch in the hamstring. Obviously, Sir Eric is a BEAST and can bring it back up.

Tell me to go away at anytime, I just wanted to post and say that admire (and I'm watching all of your videos.) your squats and hope to hit those numbers one day.

Nix0r
09-05-13, 4:16 pm
The speed on all of those is just ridiculous.

Altered Beast
09-05-13, 4:23 pm
Regardless of genetics, the Lillebridge men PROVE that one must put in the intense work day in and day out.

Most impressive as usual!

Eric Lilliebridge
09-06-13, 3:45 am
Your really getting the hang of the low bar squtas! No doubt you will be hitting a new squat pr soon! LOW bar seems to work just as well if not better then high bar for you. It’s better to be well rounded like you, I wish I could still do high bar.

Thanks bro! So far it's feeling great. We'll see how it goes for my meet prep training. I think every time I squat I'll just keep getting better at it. Definitely feels easier to move the weight having it lower on my back.

Eric Lilliebridge
09-06-13, 3:48 am
I was taught that with low bar, you do NOT want to go below parallel as you lose the stretch in the hamstring. Obviously, Sir Eric is a BEAST and can bring it back up.

Tell me to go away at anytime, I just wanted to post and say that admire (and I'm watching all of your videos.) your squats and hope to hit those numbers one day.

I feel like I get a lot more out of my squat by going all the way down and getting the most speed I can by catching the re bound. I'm still fairly new to squatting low bar but you'll never see me squat high or just to "parallel" in training or in a meet, that's for sure.

Eric Lilliebridge
09-06-13, 3:49 am
This training video was shot from the front, to show the Whole World what a legitimate squat looks like from this perspective/angle (FRONT). There are some that claim "depth can't be judged from the front"! REALLY??? I beg to differ! If after watching this video you still have doubt, please seek the help of a proctologist to have your head removed from your ass! Funny how the people/judges that can't tell the difference from the front, are the same who can't tell from the side either!! Sad, but so true!
PS: Nice job son, each and every rep deep and solid!!

Thanks Dad! That's how all squats should be, low and deep!