PDA

View Full Version : Squat PR 585x2 and 620x1

GUNZ
09-01-13, 12:05 pm
Even since CAPO iv had a fire lit wanting to prove I have so much more in me!! I will be doing a meet soon, I want redemption. These were both PRs and felt pretty easy, squat was always held back my total and I will keep busting ass on this lift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKtb-skEqU&feature=share&list=UUadDouoPe53Pi8NSEDY75Dw

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
09-01-13, 10:18 pm
Keep killin it man! We all know you have a lot to bring to the platform! No rush!

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
09-10-13, 4:31 pm
Heres your video big guy. Very impressive you could have doubled that 620lbs! Congrats on the PR!

/lVKtb-skEqU

SquatPressPull
09-10-13, 5:10 pm
Very nice sir! I agree with Ernie, you could've knocked another 620 out.

Keep it up!

Universal Rep
09-10-13, 5:48 pm
Even since CAPO iv had a fire lit wanting to prove I have so much more in me!! I will be doing a meet soon, I want redemption. These were both PRs and felt pretty easy, squat was always held back my total and I will keep busting ass on this lift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKtb-skEqU&feature=share&list=UUadDouoPe53Pi8NSEDY75Dw

Solid. Wuts the next meet big dog?

GUNZ
09-16-13, 11:13 am
Heres your video big guy. Very impressive you could have doubled that 620lbs! Congrats on the PR!

/lVKtb-skEqU

Thanks for the repost Ernie!! Its slow process but squats are moving up.

Very nice sir! I agree with Ernie, you could've knocked another 620 out.

Keep it up!

Thanks man

Solid. Wuts the next meet big dog?

Full power meet I'm not sure yet! I want to be sure to add 40-50lb to my total. I will keep training hard and make a decision soon. I am committed to Kings of Bench in early December, really looking to knock out 500@198. Then it's time to get big and focuse on Cage. Every time I cut 15-18 lb it takes a while t bounce back and get strength rolling. My key for 2014 is staying big, no weight cut and going back to focuse on how far I can push my bench! I'm confident I stop cutting my bench will get back to big numbers.

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
09-23-13, 1:58 am
Bad ass! Welcome to full power!! :)