PDA

View Full Version : Ohio ABC: We Challenge You To Bring A Friend

Blondie Weapon X
09-18-13, 7:52 pm
WELCOME TO ANIMAL COUNTRY!!

SAVE the DATE -
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 23RD 2013
TIME - TBD

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning will be in Ohio this weekend and would like to get as many members as we can to this ABC.
Please get with your local Chapter person and help us get a head count started,

We are still looking into what location will work for most.
Also working on a few Special Guest.

Please leave a comment or suggestion if you like.

MORE INFO SOON TO COME!!

We challenge everyone to bring atleast one person who has never attended an ABC.

Wingman
09-19-13, 9:39 am
I vote Columbus or Cleveland.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
09-19-13, 9:41 am
I vote Columbus or Cleveland.

Just need to see where is most convenient for everyone. Post up if you are seriously interested in coming.

TRuffs
09-19-13, 10:16 am
Yes! Very excited for this, I vote Columbus, we had an ABC at metro fitness in worthingtonback in July. Great facility for powerlifters, bodybuilders and strongmen alike

Bruiser
09-19-13, 10:46 am
I'll see if I can swing it.

09-19-13, 10:47 am
I'll see if I can swing it.

We wanna make it convenient for you and all of the Chicago guys too!

P Diesel
09-19-13, 10:50 am
PA makin it to the 216

P

09-19-13, 10:54 am
Lets make the National ABC look small.

P Diesel
09-19-13, 11:05 am
i vote for The Land, we've all been to columbus multiple times.

P

Blondie Weapon X
09-19-13, 11:20 am
Lets make the National ABC look small.

Hells yeah!!
we all could use a this before the holidays set in. A Pre National ABC!!
Besides...I usually go broke during the Arnold!! So this would be great!!

freighttraindane
09-19-13, 11:21 am
I am in for this. Ohio needs an ABC! I will obviosuly vote for Cleveland

Firefist
09-19-13, 11:50 am
I'm in.

Anywhere in ohio is good for me. Logistically, Cleveland is a good bet for people coming every direction.

Kowboy
09-19-13, 11:57 am
I could do Cleveland, never been there.

Firefist
09-19-13, 11:58 am
i vote for The Land, we've all been to columbus multiple times.

P

Lots of good eats in cleveland too. We could make a day outta it. The westside market, hotsauce williams, the melt, etc...

09-19-13, 12:00 pm
Yeah Columbus is a hike for anyone in the surrounding states.

smoothballer
09-19-13, 1:44 pm
Being the Cleveland Coordinator I obviously vote for Believeland.

There is one place that would be 100% Animal for such an event Old School Iron Gym has everything. Powerlifting Everything including 2 monos, Strongman, Bodybuilding with DB's up to 175 lbs, Prowlers, Tires, and more. He just had a few WWE stars recently stop by. The owner TJ has always been accommodating for us and held the Regional ABC years ago in his old spot (Iron Asylum) as well as many ABCs in between.

Let me know and I will give him a shout if we decided on here.

Christman
09-19-13, 2:00 pm
I'm in for anywhere.

Blondie Weapon X
09-19-13, 7:40 pm
Holy Shit!!
What Im hearing about this event...you will kick your own ass if you dont make it!!

Im so fired UP!!

Cellardweller
09-19-13, 10:03 pm
Being the Cleveland Coordinator I obviously vote for Believeland.

There is one place that would be 100% Animal for such an event Old School Iron Gym has everything. Powerlifting Everything including 2 monos, Strongman, Bodybuilding with DB's up to 175 lbs, Prowlers, Tires, and more. He just had a few WWE stars recently stop by. The owner TJ has always been accommodating for us and held the Regional ABC years ago in his old spot (Iron Asylum) as well as many ABCs in between.

Let me know and I will give him a shout if we decided on here.

Count me in and I have to second Old School Iron. That place was sweet.

Blondie Weapon X
09-19-13, 11:42 pm
Check it out!! This place is SICK!!
http://www.osigym.com/

We gotta do this!!

IM IN!!

RedlegDbell
09-20-13, 1:58 am
Count me in and I have to second Old School Iron. That place was sweet.

Sigh, 3rd lol. I was hoping for something closer but I am not missing this. OSIG is a really sweet place and it's pretty roomy. I do vote for a start time of 1pm or later though lol.

Blondie Weapon X
09-20-13, 9:01 am
Sigh, 3rd lol. I was hoping for something closer but I am not missing this. OSIG is a really sweet place and it's pretty roomy. I do vote for a start time of 1pm or later though lol.

We'll have to see who would be interested in carpooling.

Kowboy
09-20-13, 9:04 am
Steve you guys could drive to my house and then we could take my car from there or something.

Christman
09-20-13, 9:19 am
I could drive from Columbus as well. Tark carpooled up with me to that last ABC there.

Madcat
09-20-13, 9:35 am
Hoping I can make it, but have a lot going on right now and in the next few months. It will be a game time decision for sure, and I'm Cbus as well, so car pooling would be ideal. Get about 27 in my Volvo and can fit 4 people total, just if we take Mark or someover over 6ft probably best to just take 3 total. But a caravan would be cool too.

flex-em
09-20-13, 6:45 pm
Following...I'm in on this one!

Big C
09-20-13, 10:14 pm
Cleveland. That is all. The one we had a few years back at Iron Asylum was huge, Rage, G Diesel, Christian, House were all in the building.

fos3050
09-22-13, 9:00 pm
been a while since I've been to an ABC. def interested...keep me posted. coming from about 30 min outside of Pittsburgh if anyone is down to carpool.

Firefist
09-22-13, 10:02 pm
been a while since I've been to an ABC. def interested...keep me posted. coming from about 30 min outside of Pittsburgh if anyone is down to carpool.

There should be some good people coming out from that way. I've talked to Joe about getting something out in Pittsburgh as well for yinz.

Firefist
09-22-13, 10:11 pm

Wait!!! Carol!!! Haha I forgot this was you, when I mentioned "good people", I was referring to peeps like you!

Hope to see ya there!

fos3050
09-22-13, 10:41 pm
Wait!!! Carol!!! Haha I forgot this was you, when I mentioned "good people", I was referring to peeps like you!

Hope to see ya there!

HAHA...nice save ;)... its all good. I kinda drifted away for a bit. I miss you all! I'm 99% in for it as long as its not like on the other side of Ohio lol.

Blondie Weapon X
09-22-13, 10:41 pm

Hope to see ya there!

YES would love to see you Carol!!

fos3050
09-23-13, 9:17 am
YES would love to see you Carol!!

Ditto!!!

J-Dawg
09-23-13, 10:18 am
WELCOME TO ANIMAL COUNTRY!!

SAVE the DATE -
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 23RD 2013
TIME - TBD

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning will be in Ohio this weekend and would like to get as many members as we can to this ABC.
Please get with your local Chapter person and help us get a head count started,

We are still looking into what location will work for most.
Also working on a few Special Guest.

Please leave a comment or suggestion if you like.

MORE INFO SOON TO COME!!

MORE ABC'S SOON TO FOLLOW!

Sounds like this could be HUGE! Can't wait to see what goes down here.

smoothballer
09-23-13, 10:26 am
Sounds like this could be HUGE! Can't wait to see what goes down here.

The NJ guys up for a road trip to Ohio?

RedlegDbell
09-23-13, 1:07 pm

Hope so. This would be sick!!

Blondie Weapon X
09-23-13, 2:17 pm

More the merrier!!
This could be a beautiful start to a new relationship!! lol

Appollonian
09-23-13, 3:12 pm
I'm going to sub for this... some things are going to have to work 'perfectly' for me to actually make it, but I'd like to hit up an ABC sooner than later.

09-23-13, 4:23 pm
I want to try to set a new standard for ABC's. I want everyone who's coming to try to bring a friend who's never been to an ABC.

BamBam
09-23-13, 4:33 pm
I'm down..

Cellardweller
09-23-13, 7:48 pm
I'm going to sub for this... some things are going to have to work 'perfectly' for me to actually make it, but I'd like to hit up an ABC sooner than later.
>Sending good mojo your way<

I want to try to set a new standard for ABC's. I want everyone who's coming to try to bring a friend who's never been to an ABC.

This will get insane!

So why isn't this thread stickyfied yet??

tark
09-23-13, 9:34 pm
im voting columbus but regardless ill be making that shit...cant miss out on this for sure

09-24-13, 1:38 pm
>Sending good mojo your way<

This will get insane!

So why isn't this thread stickyfied yet??

Stickied.

Let's set a new standard for the ABC, and bring some new faces to the crew.

tark
09-24-13, 9:27 pm
you guys need anything out of me hit me up would be more than willing to help with whatever!

Biggie973
09-25-13, 8:10 am

I'm interested in this one. Jersey in the house

Biggie973
09-25-13, 8:12 am
This is a week before my birthday maybe I'll treat myself to an ABC in Ohio. Also, where's Deanna on this concept?

deanna7272
09-25-13, 9:50 am
This is a week before my birthday maybe I'll treat myself to an ABC in Ohio. Also, where's Deanna on this concept?

Hmmm.. So what you're saying is, I gotta up my game on your gift this year??? Hahaha!!! Awesome awesome... You know I will be there... I will keep you posted if anything "new" comes up... After everything is set in stone, let me know what you decide about transportation and I will help as much as I can!!

Biggie973
09-26-13, 8:22 am
Hmmm.. So what you're saying is, I gotta up my game on your gift this year??? Hahaha!!! Awesome awesome... You know I will be there... I will keep you posted if anything "new" comes up... After everything is set in stone, let me know what you decide about transportation and I will help as much as I can!!

Thanks D. Plus, I may have a special gift for you. If this was after the OSU vs. Michigan, then you'd have been in deep trouble.

deanna7272
09-26-13, 10:00 pm
Thanks D. Plus, I may have a special gift for you. If this was after the OSU vs. Michigan, then you'd have been in deep trouble.

Talk is cheap brother... ;-)

Biggie973
09-27-13, 8:07 am
Talk is cheap brother... ;-)

We'll see on November 30th

knotahumanbeing
09-27-13, 8:46 am
I'm definitely in. My mom is from Cleveland, would be great to see family.

Kowboy
09-27-13, 8:15 pm
I wanted to post and update and I expect to not have any impact. My wife is due on 12/20 w/ our third kid so in November I cannot be out of Columbus due to the fact that our son was a month early and if I was 3 hours a way she would be alone. So unfortunately if it is not in Columbus I doubt I can make out.

BamBam
09-30-13, 1:42 pm
I wanted to post and update and I expect to not have any impact. My wife is due on 12/20 w/ our third kid so in November I cannot be out of Columbus due to the fact that our son was a month early and if I was 3 hours a way she would be alone. So unfortunately if it is not in Columbus I doubt I can make out.

Well since you do more for/with most of the ANIMALS out there... we need to make this happen.

Kowboy
09-30-13, 1:51 pm
I would love to have this in town, hell I bet my gym would love to have some animals. W/ the new rig we are at six squat racks.

tark
09-30-13, 7:46 pm
im with BamBam you do a lot in this forvm and are constantly showing love...gotta make this happen for ya bud!!

RedlegDbell
09-30-13, 8:04 pm
ABCs definitely aren't the same without Mark!

Kowboy
09-30-13, 9:14 pm
Much appreciated guys, I will show ya hte hard work I have been putting in.

Chivalry
10-01-13, 5:47 pm
I'd love to be able to make it out to this, it'll just be according to where it'll end up being at. Columbus, I can definitely make it no problem. Cleveland, though, that's a long ass drive for me.
But even still, I'll wait and see what the general consensus is before comitting fully.

10-02-13, 11:03 am
I dont give a fuck where it is.. long as all my bros are der...

deanna7272
10-02-13, 12:35 pm
I dont give a fuck where it is.. long as all my bros are der...

Just a suggestion...
If you're going to include the Northern guys, you'll probably want to get with Derek and set something in Cleveland or maybe Big C in Akron...

Hey Chase, I will get with you this evening... I have a couple things to talk to you about... ((Hope you aren't suffering too much from a Vegas withdrawal...lol))

Kowboy
10-02-13, 12:38 pm
I am still pushing for Columbus :)

deanna7272
10-02-13, 12:43 pm
I am still pushing for Columbus :)

Lol... I gotcha... That's why I didn't post anything earlier, but looking at it, IF those northern folks are SERIOUS, the northern chapters are probably more feasible...

Either way, still 2.5 or 3 hours from me, so makes no difference to me... :)

10-02-13, 12:57 pm
Just a suggestion...
If you're going to include the Northern guys, you'll probably want to get with Derek and set something in Cleveland or maybe Big C in Akron...

Hey Chase, I will get with you this evening... I have a couple things to talk to you about... ((Hope you aren't suffering too much from a Vegas withdrawal...lol))

I am recovering lol

freighttraindane
10-03-13, 9:30 am
Lol... I gotcha... That's why I didn't post anything earlier, but looking at it, IF those northern folks are SERIOUS, the northern chapters are probably more feasible...

Either way, still 2.5 or 3 hours from me, so makes no difference to me... :)

We might not be the largest chapter, but we have a badass gym and a central location and good eats around, but that is the same everywhere. Whatever smoothballer and I can do, let us know.

tomysaw
10-03-13, 10:21 am
Count me in. Lookin to have some fun with this one!!

Animal Rep
10-03-13, 10:42 am
Hope everyone makes it out. This has the potential to be a great event.

Wingman
10-07-13, 11:15 pm
So is it going to be in Cleveland or Columbus?

Blondie Weapon X
10-13-13, 9:40 pm
We have the date definitely locked down for November 23 now we need a location.

Considerations are for Cleveland & Columbus
Anyone want throw out another location?

Lets hear it!

RedlegDbell
10-14-13, 12:35 am
We have the date definitely locked down for November 23 now we need a location.

Considerations are for Cleveland & Columbus
Anyone want throw out another location?

Lets hear it!

I vote BLT in Columbus but I will be there no matter where it is.

Firefist
10-14-13, 12:43 am
You got a vote for Old School Iron in Cleveland from me.

However, for those who have been there.... Bodybuilders.... just throwing it out there.

BamBam
10-14-13, 1:10 am

However, for those who have been there.... Bodybuilders.... just throwing it out there.

Im voting CBus, as I will more than likely be able to bring more guys that way

G Diesel
10-14-13, 9:18 am
Sounds like it is shaping up to be a wicked event. When you guys get everything ironed out, let me know and we will hook up a care package.

Peace, G

10-14-13, 9:24 am
Just have to take into consideration which is convenient for the most people! I dont care where or what gym we train in as long as all my peeps are in the house!

Wingman
10-14-13, 3:39 pm
I vote Cleveland

bodybabe10
10-15-13, 2:57 pm
Just have to take into consideration which is convenient for the most people! I dont care where or what gym we train in as long as all my peeps are in the house!

I will be attending since Chase ironed some things out with Dee and the Ohio Valley ABC conflict. Doesn't matter where.

I'll be seeing Chase at Christmas....Right Chase? LOL!

MAB
10-16-13, 8:50 pm
I will be attending since Chase ironed some things out with Dee and the Ohio Valley ABC conflict. Doesn't matter where.

This makes me happy!

Gah!! I'm sooooo behind on everything!!

deanna7272
10-16-13, 9:18 pm
This makes me happy
Gah!! I'm sooooo behind on everything!!

I know right?? Bb10 is back in the game...

And don't worry MAB, we will get ya updated next weekend... Don't worry we wouldn't leave ya out, we like ya too much!!! Going to be a great session, I'm sure...

Big C
10-16-13, 10:46 pm

I'll vote for the same. I love BB'ers, but our last Ohio big one was there and I think it would be cool to give another hardcore gym a chance to host.

10-17-13, 12:51 pm
We gotta make a decision. Columbus or Cleveland?

Cbus has my personal vote as 1. I'm driving 9 hours home from NJ to WV the night before and its closer..... and 2. all my WV boys want to roll with me and Idk if they will commit to cleveland.

When I say whats most convenient... think about EVERYONE who is coming collectively.

10-17-13, 1:19 pm

yes we will have Christmas at the Body Shop!

Blondie Weapon X
10-17-13, 1:53 pm
Take a look at this gym in Dayton..its pretty fucking sick
www.dirtygym.com
Lets hear who would be up for it!!

knotahumanbeing
10-17-13, 3:07 pm
www.dirtygym.com

I've never heard of that gym, but I'm now definitely interested!

BamBam
10-17-13, 3:38 pm
Dayton is 1/2 way between C-Bus and Cleveland... but this Dirty Gym looks a little small. Idk.. I think C-Bus looks good and I know I can prob.l get more guys to commit if it's there. Plus I may be able to bring miss FitPrincess :)

tark
10-17-13, 7:47 pm
www.dirtygym.com

i know this doesnt mean much but if its here I WILL NOT be there...my vote is still for columbus

Blondie Weapon X
10-17-13, 9:19 pm
i know this doesnt mean much but if its here I WILL NOT be there...my vote is still for columbus

ut oh.. that doesn't sound good.

deanna7272
10-17-13, 9:44 pm
I may be able to bring miss FitPrincess :)

After next weekend, she will be in board with us.... :-)

flex-em
10-18-13, 12:43 am
Of course I vote C-bus, it's about 35 miles north of me but would also be willing to travel to Cleveland too. If that ends up being the case maybe us girls could meet up somewhere and car-pool..

flex-em
10-18-13, 12:54 am

+1 agreed

deanna7272
10-18-13, 8:23 am
Of course I vote C-bus, it's about 35 miles north of me but would also be willing to travel to Cleveland too. If that ends up being the case maybe us girls could meet up somewhere and car-pool..

Either way I have AT LEAST a 2.5 hour drive to Cleveland or Cbus, so either is good...

If we choose Cleveland, IMO OSI is a good choice... Smoothballer, Freighttraindane, MAB, Cellardweller, Tark, and RedlegDbell can attest... It has something for all aspects of the game... Cincy/Dayton is having a great one this weekend, and not that Cbus isn't a solid choice, but we have been there several times...

Check out their site...

Firefist
10-18-13, 8:27 am
Either way I have AT LEAST a 2.5 hour drive to Cleveland or Cbus, so either is good...

If we choose Cleveland, IMO OSI is a good choice... Smoothballer, Freighttraindane, MAB, Cellardweller, Tark, and RedlegDbell can attest... It has something for all aspects of the game... Cincy/Dayton is having a great one this weekend, and not that Cbus isn't a solid choice, but we have been there several times...

Check out their site...

I agree with mama dee.

Kowboy
10-18-13, 8:41 am
I am in the same boat as Tark, unless our kid comes early (I hope she doesn't) I am out unless it is in town.

10-18-13, 10:23 am
Cleveland doubles my drive and cancels out anyone rolling with me.

10-18-13, 10:24 am
Cleveland also doubles the drive of a certain KY Animal that could be a potential guest.

Firefist
10-18-13, 10:58 am
Tis true. I'm down for anywhere honestly. The more the merrier.

G Diesel
10-18-13, 11:05 am
Tis true. I'm down for anywhere honestly. The more the merrier.

If Firefist is in the building, it is official.

Peace, G

deanna7272
10-18-13, 11:40 am
Cleveland also doubles the drive of a certain KY Animal that could be a potential guest.

Just a thought because at first there was a lot of interest from others up north (PA, MI, WI, and even NJ...)

Appollonian
10-18-13, 11:41 am
Cleveland doubles my drive and cancels out anyone rolling with me.

So Columbus is gathering steam? That's good because my chances of making it out are slim as it is, but if it's in Columbus my chances are much higher.

Firefist
10-18-13, 11:42 am
If Firefist is in the building, it is official.

Peace, G

Shit, if we were talkin about you, that statement would hold true brother.

Firefist
10-18-13, 11:48 am
Just a thought because at first there was a lot of interest from others up north (PA, MI, WI, and even NJ...)

Thats what I was thinking too. Maybe we should get an actual list together or poll or something? Don't wanna shut al those fellas up northeast and west out.

However, I'm 150% for headin south to ensure Trebin, Tark, and all of chase's boys can make it. No question about that.

If columbus works for alot of the travelers, everyone up northeast and west can get at me and we can get a central caravan going.

10-18-13, 11:55 am
Thats what I was thinking too. Maybe we should get an actual list together or poll or something? Don't wanna shut al those fellas up northeast and west out.

However, I'm 150% for headin south to ensure Trebin, Tark, and all of chase's boys can make it. No question about that.

If columbus works for alot of the travelers, everyone up northeast and west can get at me and we can get a central caravan going.

Lets do an actual list.. of everyone who is seriously considering attending.

1. Chase and crew(3-10 guys) for columbus

Firefist
10-18-13, 12:12 pm
1. Chase and crew(3-10 guys) for columbus
2. Firefist for cleveland (but is 100% down for columbus too)

deanna7272
10-18-13, 12:21 pm
Can't we just get a gym set in stone?? If we give our opinions/options (as I did) and it can't be done, there's no sense in dangling the proverbial carrot out there... This has been going on for a month now...

10-18-13, 12:24 pm
Can't we just get a gym set in stone?? If we give our opinions/options (as I did) and it can't be done, there's no sense in dangling the proverbial carrot out there... This has been going on for a month now...

Make the call Dee. I'm in a position where I want everyone to be happy, so I'm not the person for the job. lol

deanna7272
10-18-13, 12:31 pm
Make the call Dee. I'm in a position where I want everyone to be happy, so I'm not the person for the job. lol

Sometimes ya can't make everyone happy Chase... :-)

If Cbus is the general consensus then a gym in Cbus should be chosen. Some talked about Beyond Limits, is it big enough to hold the expected numbers? I know that it has everything needed for our guests, I will email Rich now and see what he thinks... BRB... :-)

10-18-13, 12:33 pm
Sometimes ya can't make everyone happy Chase... :-)

If Cbus is the general consensus then a gym in Cbus should be chosen. Some talked about Beyond Limits, is it big enough to hold the expected numbers? I know that it has everything needed for our guests, I will email Rich now and see what he thinks... BRB... :-)

Most badass, largest, welcoming gym in Cbus has my vote. I dont know the area outside so I'll leave that to the Ohio peeps. Trebins gym is supposed to legit I've heard.

deanna7272
10-18-13, 12:45 pm
Most badass, largest, welcoming gym in Cbus has my vote. I dont know the area outside so I'll leave that to the Ohio peeps. Trebins gym is supposed to legit I've heard.

I believe that's Beyond Limits... I messaged Rich, I'm sure I will hear something soon... I'm checking in between classes... I gave him all the basic info that I know, if I don't hear something back, I will call him after work...

deanna7272
10-18-13, 1:22 pm
Just talked with Rich... He is on the road right now so he is going to contact me Monday (if not sooner) when he is back in town... He just wants to double check the date...

Firefist
10-18-13, 1:37 pm
Just talked with Rich... He is on the road right now so he is going to contact me Monday (if not sooner) when he is back in town... He just wants to double check the date...

Good stuff mama.

deanna7272
10-18-13, 2:32 pm
Good stuff mama.

He said that he is happy to have us there... I've known Rich from way back (before Beyond Limits) and I knew that there wouldn't be an issue... He is either going to text me this weekend or first thing Monday to solidify a time ... I will update as soon as I hear from him!!!

((I told him how happy Trebin was going to be...lol))

SquatPressPull
10-18-13, 2:40 pm
Wish I lived in Ohio sometimes. This is going to be EPIC. Cheers to all that go.

Although, I'm happy here as I have ANT and GUNZ "near" me. :)

RedlegDbell
10-18-13, 9:57 pm
Wish I lived in Ohio sometimes. This is going to be EPIC. Cheers to all that go.

Although, I'm happy here as I have ANT and GUNZ "near" me. :)

What? No love for GUNS?! Unacceptable man! LOL

Big C
10-18-13, 10:05 pm
We've had people from Kentucky make it to Cleveland the last time..Bambam and his crew came up. It was one of the biggest non-National ABC's I had ever been to. I just don't wanna hear Cleveland isn't convenient because we were at least 40-50 deep that day. Maybe it was just organized better than this one seems to be.

Blondie Weapon X
10-18-13, 10:10 pm

Beyond Limits Training Is an AWESOME gym! Great for all. And they just finished remodeling the upstairs! Rich, Adam, Wendy & Terrell are fantastic people!

Blondie Weapon X
10-18-13, 10:23 pm
Beyond Limits Training Is an AWESOME gym! Great for all. And they just finished remodeling the upstairs! Rich, Adam, Wendy & Terrell are fantastic people!

Oh I also worry about if BLT can hold the number of people coming. I had asked Trebin to ask Rich what he thought about 60, he said we were good for that amount.

We can always go to the Worthington Metrofitness, its huge.

One other reminder...when I first talked to Chase about doing this ABC he also wants to do this again in about 3 months. Keeping that in mind, if we do Columbus now then lets plan on Cleveland next. But we gotta have a good turn out.

deanna7272
10-18-13, 10:41 pm
Oh I also worry about if BLT can hold the number of people coming. I had asked Trebin to ask Rich what he thought about 60, he said we were good for that amount.

We can always go to the Worthington Metrofitness, its huge.

One other reminder...when I first talked to Chase about doing this ABC he also wants to do this again in about 3 months. Keeping that in mind, if we do Columbus now then lets plan on Cleveland next. But we gotta have a good turn out.

I talked with Rich today and he said he would contact me Monday to confirm for Beyond Limits. I quoted a possible 50, since there hasn't been a sign up yet.

No matter the numbers that show, it's not about that (IMO)... Whether it's 5 or 500, it's the brotherhood and comoradery that matters most. I think some are losing focus on what the ABC's are about. It's not a competition.

Blondie Weapon X
10-18-13, 10:59 pm
Yep - Hence the title of this thread of - We Challenge You To Bring A Friend - so that we may continue to grow :)

SquatPressPull
10-18-13, 11:43 pm
What? No love for GUNS?! Unacceptable man! LOL

Come on now! You are a GIVEN!

knotahumanbeing
10-19-13, 12:45 am
Again I'm in +1 so far...

tark
10-19-13, 7:50 pm
you already know im in and hoping to bring a handful of people...going to be hard to beat the turn out of today ;)

RedlegDbell
10-20-13, 1:14 am
you already know im in and hoping to bring a handful of people...going to be hard to beat the turn out of today ;)

What an epic time! Awesome job AJ! I hope there was some Rage left for you LOL.

RedlegDbell
10-20-13, 1:16 am
A taste for those of you that couldn't make it today.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jti7KItKfdY

Blondie Weapon X
10-20-13, 3:03 pm
HUGE thumbs UP for yesterdays ABC in Dayton!! Thank you PacificoPower Systems too!

Today I was talking with Phil "Squatzilla" Harrington about Nov's Abc and he offered to hold it at his gym Dogg House in Columbus,
I told him that I would throw it into the hat....
Check it out! http://thedogghousegym.webs.com/

RedlegDbell
10-20-13, 3:35 pm
HUGE thumbs UP for yesterdays ABC in Dayton!! Thank you PacificoPower Systems too!

Today I was talking with Phil "Squatzilla" Harrington about Nov's Abc and he offered to hold it at his gym Dogg House in Columbus,
I told him that I would throw it into the hat....
Check it out! http://thedogghousegym.webs.com/

From the pictures it looks like it will be a little too small for this one but I would love to do an ABC there in the future! Great find Dixie!

Blondie Weapon X
10-20-13, 3:46 pm
From the pictures it looks like it will be a little too small for this one but I would love to do an ABC there in the future! Great find Dixie!

humm yeah its hard to tell from the pics, but man did you read/see the equipment!!
I think there are 2 rooms. I can go take a look this week if need be

G Diesel
10-21-13, 9:17 am

That was ridiculous. Looks like an awesome event. Much respect to my Ohio brethren as always.

Peace, G

freighttraindane
10-21-13, 11:19 am
Looks like a great event.

Blondie Weapon X
10-21-13, 12:28 pm
That was ridiculous. Looks like an awesome event.

Peace, G

Looks like a great event.

It was an awesome event!

tark
10-22-13, 9:23 pm
It was an awesome event!

that it was...had a hell of a turnout and the most weight probably ever moved at an abc haha

knotahumanbeing
10-23-13, 3:13 am
Incredible event...extremely grateful for the guys showing up to help young guys like myself.

J-Dawg
10-23-13, 9:26 am

Sick! Saw a few vids from the others that went to this event too. You guys had a hell of an ABC!

smoothballer
10-24-13, 8:38 am
All right, what's the final say on this ABC? Cleveland, Columbus, somewhere else?

No place is going to work out best for everyone and like everyone else I can guarantee my attendance in one place, Cleveland, and will do my best to get anywhere else. What I would say is that if we are going to get some special guests (Lilly, P Diesel, House, etc.) then Chase should reach out to them and see where they are willing to go which could impact the location. I think we would all like to see a final place determined.

deanna7272
10-24-13, 8:53 am
All right, what's the final say on this ABC? Cleveland, Columbus, somewhere else?

No place is going to work out best for everyone and like everyone else I can guarantee my attendance in one place, Cleveland, and will do my best to get anywhere else. What I would say is that if we are going to get some special guests (Lilly, P Diesel, House, etc.) then Chase should reach out to them and see where they are willing to go which could impact the location. I think we would all like to see a final place determined.

Amen...

I contacted BLT last Friday and they seemed all about it... Said he would get at me Monday... I have sent 3 messages since Monday = No Response... I am going to give it another shot now and hopefully I will have an answer by the end of my workday... :)

RedlegDbell
10-24-13, 10:08 am

Well said. That sounds like a great plan.

10-24-13, 11:50 am
What is the word on BLT? Want to get time and gym locked down so we can start a dedicated headcount thread and get a facebook event page started so we can bring in our meathead brethren not on the FORVM.

Kowboy
10-24-13, 1:09 pm
I am working with Rich, I am going to follow up again tonight. He is training for the Worlds show and is super busy. I talk to him daily and mentioned it again last night. I will tell him that we need a word today if we can so we can start planning. I also volunteered at the gym to help w/ setup, sign ins and what not to make sure it runs smoothly.

Kowboy
10-24-13, 1:11 pm
Amen...

I contacted BLT last Friday and they seemed all about it... Said he would get at me Monday... I have sent 3 messages since Monday = No Response... I am going to give it another shot now and hopefully I will have an answer by the end of my workday... :)

I am tlaking w/ Rich, I am at the gym there 5 days a week. I haven't been following threads like I needed to.

Blondie Weapon X
10-24-13, 1:26 pm
What is the word on BLT? Want to get time and gym locked down so we can start a dedicated headcount thread and get a facebook event page started so we can bring in our meathead brethren not on the FORVM.

I am working with Rich, I am going to follow up again tonight. He is training for the Worlds show and is super busy. I talk to him daily and mentioned it again last night. I will tell him that we need a word today if we can so we can start planning. I also volunteered at the gym to help w/ setup, sign ins and what not to make sure it runs smoothly.

Great Mark Thanks!!

Chase I can start the FB tonight when we get the go. Noon time work?

10-24-13, 1:33 pm
Great Mark Thanks!!

Chase I can start the FB tonight when we get the go. Noon time work?

Our plans are 12 noon, as it isn't too early, and gives those traveling time to get home at a decent hour. But thats not confirmed yet.

deanna7272
10-24-13, 7:58 pm
I am tlaking w/ Rich, I am at the gym there 5 days a week. I haven't been following threads like I needed to.

Haha. . . I guess that's why he didn't get back with me after 4 messages. . . Well, I'm out of the mix now, I just thought I'd lend a hand since everything was at a stand still. . .

deanna7272
10-25-13, 8:21 am
Haha. . . I guess that's why he didn't get back with me after 4 messages. . . Well, I'm out of the mix now, I just thought I'd lend a hand since everything was at a stand still. . .

Spoke too soon...lol

Rich contacted me last night and committed to the ABC on November 23rd with a start time of 12:00 pm...

BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd
STARTS at 12:00 - ???

BamBam
10-25-13, 8:45 am
Spoke too soon...lol

Rich contacted me last night and committed to the ABC on November 23rd with a start time of 12:00 pm...

BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

Let's do it!!

tark
10-25-13, 8:34 pm
so are we going to get a roll call going then? looking forward to this one for sure!!

Kowboy
10-25-13, 9:58 pm

HA ha lol yeah I told him that you and dixie both sent message, he is crazy busy w/ his next show and running that place. It is really picking up out there at the gym. I know he is really excited for this. can we get all the sponsored guys coming to bring a signed picture for the wall?

Blondie Weapon X
10-25-13, 10:50 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

294 E Long St Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 824-2639
http://www.beyondlimitstraining.net/

PWO Feast Favorite near there is -
bd's Mongolian Grill - Columbus - Arena District
http://www.gomongo.com/locations/28021-bds-mongolian-grill-columbus-arena-district
295 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus - Arena District, OH 43215
Ph: 614-586-0077

Blondie Weapon X
10-25-13, 10:53 pm
HA ha lol yeah I told him that you and dixie both sent message, he is crazy busy w/ his next show and running that place. It is really picking up out there at the gym. I know he is really excited for this. can we get all the sponsored guys coming to bring a signed picture for the wall?

A signed picture would be cool!! The BLT is full of many amazing Athletes photos!!| I can ask em!

Blondie Weapon X
10-26-13, 9:51 am
For those that have Facebook here is the invite
https://www.facebook.com/events/226959997469711/?source=1
See ya there!!

Cellardweller
10-26-13, 11:41 am
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??

Pumped up for this.

Kowboy
10-26-13, 1:21 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)

RedlegDbell
10-26-13, 3:56 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell

MAB
10-27-13, 1:06 am
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell
4. MAB

knotahumanbeing
10-27-13, 5:29 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell
4. MAB
5.knotahumanbeing +1

tark
10-27-13, 5:45 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell
4. MAB
5.knotahumanbeing +1
6.tark +??
10.[/QUOTE]

Christman
10-28-13, 9:05 am
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell
4. MAB
5. knotahumanbeing +1
6. tark +??
7. Domichi

BamBam
10-28-13, 3:16 pm
BEYOND LIMITS TRAINING
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

(614) 824-2639

1. Cellardweller +??
2. Trebin (home gym)
3. Redlegdbell
4. MAB
5. knotahumanbeing +1
6. tark +??
7. Domichi
8. BamBam + ?? (looking to be between 2 and 5)

10-29-13, 10:06 am
Im gonna start up a fresh thread for the roll call guys. Gimme a sec.

Christman
10-31-13, 9:06 am
Im gonna start up a fresh thread for the roll call guys. Gimme a sec.

Where is this new thread?

MAB
10-31-13, 1:59 pm

My thoughts exactly

Cellardweller
11-01-13, 12:44 pm
I just want to see more names that list.

Animal Rep
11-01-13, 12:45 pm

My thoughts exactly

I just want to see more names that list.

Waiting on special guest confirmation.

11-01-13, 12:50 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?41777-Huge-Ohio-ABC-with-Special-Guest-Brandon-Lilly

ROLL CALL

MAB
01-19-15, 12:40 pm
Feb 7
2:30
Power Station
4343 S Dixie Hwy
Middletown, Ohio 45005

Food: to be decided, there will be protein brownies to snack on.

Thread for roll call:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?43456-Power-Station-ABC-Ohio

Blondie Weapon X
12-29-16, 3:59 am
Hey fellas!
Save the date for February 4th
Planning an ABC in Troy, Ohio at the Hybrid Strength gym
http://www.hybridstrength.com/
More information coming soon!!