PDA

View Full Version : Hoornstra Paused Bench, 630x2

JHOORNSTRA
09-26-13, 5:25 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Bk3HkQ1I4

JHOORNSTRA
09-26-13, 5:29 pm
This was day before yesterday, had a shitty day, workout partner stood me up, called backup partner, wasn't lifting, called last backup and he was almost done so I shot up there real fast and he lifted off for me real fast, I hadn't eaten yet all day, just didn't have a choice, then or days later. It is what it is, but chest feels good and this is two workouts now since bad bruising on whole chest, so guess I'm good to go.

Goldstone
09-26-13, 9:52 pm
Scary strong, man. Nice work! Especially given all the stuff stacked up against you for that session.

Champions always prevail.

JHOORNSTRA
09-26-13, 10:04 pm
Scary strong, man. Nice work! Especially given all the stuff stacked up against you for that session.

Champions always prevail.

Thanks man.

Firefist
09-26-13, 10:18 pm
Who the hell in their right mind stands this guy up for a bench workout? Fuck....

Thats a mindblowing set man.

JHOORNSTRA
09-26-13, 10:35 pm
Who the hell in their right mind stands this guy up for a bench workout? Fuck....

Thats a mindblowing set man.

Dude, I've missed so many workouts from being stood up. There are about 3 guys in this stupid ass city I trust to spot me and they only go in when they want so I have to call all of them and hopefully have a backup plan. Shit I had to bribe a few protein bars just to get someone the last time I needed a spot...I lift solo on the other days I don't need a spot usually...sucks.

Firefist
09-26-13, 10:56 pm
Dude, I've missed so many workouts from being stood up. There are about 3 guys in this stupid ass city I trust to spot me and they only go in when they want so I have to call all of them and hopefully have a backup plan. Shit I had to bribe a few protein bars just to get someone the last time I needed a spot...I lift solo on the other days I don't need a spot usually...sucks.

That just doesn't make sense to me man. Crazy world we live in haha.

I bet that the majority of the folks on here would trade the farm to be your training partner on a regular basis.

JHOORNSTRA
09-26-13, 11:21 pm

I bet that the majority of the folks on here would trade the farm to be your training partner on a regular basis.

Well I'd sell mine to get out of this city...back to Tally or something, where I know there's people to lift with, good gyms that don't play shit music, hard core stuff all around. I haven't really had that and sucks thinking how much it could've helped me so far...

ACarter92
09-27-13, 8:07 am

Doesn't make sense to me either dude lol.

Saw this on PL watch Jeremy, awesome double bro!

BaconGrease
09-27-13, 8:16 am
Holy shit, awesome strength! Looked easy too. Can't wait to see you go for the WR.

JHOORNSTRA
09-27-13, 8:20 pm
Doesn't make sense to me either dude lol.

Saw this on PL watch Jeremy, awesome double bro!

Thanks man

JHOORNSTRA
09-27-13, 8:21 pm
Holy shit, awesome strength! Looked easy too. Can't wait to see you go for the WR.

Thanks...hopefully soon.