PDA

View Full Version : Bear's Redemption.

Bear
09-29-13, 1:14 pm
What's up fellas? It's been a little while... Okay, a long while, but I'm happy to say, I'm back at it. It's been a long time, and I've been a member since day 1. It's amazing to see some of these people who I used to speak to who are still marching on and continuing their journey and see their progress and transformations. I feel great and it's a wonderful feeling to have a fresh start. For some of you who may not know, I started training when I was 13 and saw this as my outlet to all of my problems. Fast forward 6 years later.. I was 19 years old, standing at 6'4" and weighing in the neighborhood of 320-330. Yeah I was fat, but I feel at this time, I was as strong as I ever was and could do almost anything when it came to the weights... And I just lost it. No drive. no will, nothing..Not sure why, I just didn't enjoy it anymore. During this time, I got flooded with a massive amount of drama and bullshit, and a non-training related shoulder injury. This past January, I saw myself in the mirror and hated what I had become. I was a mess. I weighed around 310-300, wearing a size 42 pant that still fit tight, and nothing to even show the 6 years of training I had done..After 9 months of almost eating the same thing every day, and doing basic workouts from home and cardio, this morning, I weigh a solid, much leaner and muscular 205lbs, wearing a 32inch pant. I recently signed up 2 weeks ago at the local golds here in town, and needless to say, I have the bug again. I'll be posting my workouts and will post my typical daily diet throughout the week.

Time to make a trip to Costco.

Bear
09-29-13, 3:09 pm
Early AM session. Woke up this morning around 5:15, had my Animal Pak and breakfast of 12 egg whites, plus 3 whole eggs and a cup of oats. The workout was as follows and I decided to hit some chest and back.

Incline Dumbbell Presses - 4 x 12-5
Hammer Strength Flatpresses - 4 x 15-6
Pec-Deck - 4 x 20

Pullups - 4 x 8-10
T-Bar Rows - 4 x 10-12
Self Supported Dumbbell Rows - 4 x 8-10

Ended with a 35 minute cardio session on the treadmill. 3.5mph on a 15% grade.