PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck to Enforcer

Animal Rep
10-21-13, 12:26 pm
Our very own Enforcer will be taking the stage again this weekend at the Gold's Classic. Let's all wish him luck.

NPC GOLD'S CLASSIC

International High School

200 Grand Street

Paterson, NJ 07501

Pre-Judging: 11:00am

Finals: 6:00pm

G Diesel
10-21-13, 12:40 pm
Kid is a beast.

One of the most dedicated lifters of weights I've ever encountered. And maybe the most intense. Earns all the success that comes his way.

Proud to call him my friend.

Peace, G

naturalguy
10-21-13, 12:42 pm
He is going to crush the competition, best of luck my friend

Big Wides
10-21-13, 12:43 pm
Best of luck buddy, always impressed with what he brings to the table each session and competition

Firefist
10-21-13, 1:41 pm
Kill it big dog.

One of the first journeys I followed when I first signed up here, and easily one of the most humbling.

deanna7272
10-21-13, 2:43 pm
There aren't many in the world like Enforcer... Collectively, we have some of the industry's best within the countless pages of threads and posts, but there are those that may not have that elusive card (just yet) or that world class title and yet they continue to strive, day in and day out to get there. E is definitely one of the elite minded athletes that epitomize what we are all about.

Through the years, I've watched him grow, mentally and physically, and never once have I EVER heard him mutter an "I can't"... an "I won't" ... or an "I give up"... It's not in this man's blood... I admire that. He has always been a driving force and a constant support to many of us, always keeping a low profile, but with that being said when it's his time, he makes a lot of noise...

I wish him the best of luck this upcoming weekend... I know I say it EVERYTIME, but I WILL be the loudest one cheering you on from Ohio... You have been "one of us" from your first visit and we will continue to support you in everything you do...

Enforcer
10-29-13, 11:59 am
Thank you so much for making this thread for me. Words seriously can not express how I feel right now after reading reading the posts in this thread. To know that I have made such great friends here and to have them say such nice things about me, truly does touch ones heart.

Enforcer
10-29-13, 11:59 am
Well my streak of trying to win three in a row unfortunately came to a stop on Saturday. I ended up taking 2nd in my class. I could not be happier tho with how I looked. I was bigger than my first two shows and still was able to come in with rock hard conditioning. In the end I have learned that this sport comes down to what the judges want, one may want size, one may want shape, and one may want something else. I talked to a few different people, other than family of course bc lets face it no matter what you look like your family will always say yo are number 1. Some said I should have won, but in the end I didnt and what the judges decides is what really matters. I looked at some pictures and I was def. bigger, harder, and drier than the other guy. He however was more aesthetically pleasing. He was just rounder than I was. I am sure that comes down to a few things for me: genetics, how hard I train bc lets face it I train hard and heavy, I am not about to start moving light ass weight for tons of reps, that shit is for the birds, and for so many years growing up in the sport I trained to be big and strong, and just now over the past three years I have started to make the change to more of a bodybuilding style of training. Of course I was upset with the final results bc anyone who has competed knows that you pour your heart and soul into this and when it does not work out in the end, you just sit there thinking: Fuck, I killed myself for months on end and this is how it turns out. I have no regrets tho and I have always said from the start of any prep, as long as I can finish saying that, then I have to keep my head held high. I did not miss one meal, one cardio session, or half ass any training session. Is this the end for me? Fuck no, I will be back on stage once again, aiming to win. I have improvements still to make: I want to keep rounding out my shoulders more, have to bring up my upper chest, and work on keep on developing better and better separation in my quads. I am taking this week off from training and giving my body some much needed rest. Gonna still eat well but if I want to have something that may be more on the unhealthy side, fuck it, I am going to. I earned it and you only get to go around once so you have to enjoy every minute you can. I just wanted to thank every1 out there for the support I received throughout this prep. From my friends at Universal, to all the members on the Forvm, I just want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart. It truly does mean alot to me. So for now, its time to rest and clear my head. I am off from work for the next few days so I am going to enjoy it.

Firefist
10-29-13, 12:05 pm
Way to be brother. There is never a shortage of hard work or dedication with you. Congrats and enjoy some rest.

Universal Rep
10-29-13, 12:06 pm
Well my streak of trying to win three in a row unfortunately came to a stop on Saturday. I ended up taking 2nd in my class. I could not be happier tho with how I looked. I was bigger than my first two shows and still was able to come in with rock hard conditioning. In the end I have learned that this sport comes down to what the judges want, one may want size, one may want shape, and one may want something else. I talked to a few different people, other than family of course bc lets face it no matter what you look like your family will always say yo are number 1. Some said I should have won, but in the end I didnt and what the judges decides is what really matters. I looked at some pictures and I was def. bigger, harder, and drier than the other guy. He however was more aesthetically pleasing. He was just rounder than I was. I am sure that comes down to a few things for me: genetics, how hard I train bc lets face it I train hard and heavy, I am not about to start moving light ass weight for tons of reps, that shit is for the birds, and for so many years growing up in the sport I trained to be big and strong, and just now over the past three years I have started to make the change to more of a bodybuilding style of training. Of course I was upset with the final results bc anyone who has competed knows that you pour your heart and soul into this and when it does not work out in the end, you just sit there thinking: Fuck, I killed myself for months on end and this is how it turns out. I have no regrets tho and I have always said from the start of any prep, as long as I can finish saying that, then I have to keep my head held high. I did not miss one meal, one cardio session, or half ass any training session. Is this the end for me? Fuck no, I will be back on stage once again, aiming to win. I have improvements still to make: I want to keep rounding out my shoulders more, have to bring up my upper chest, and work on keep on developing better and better separation in my quads. I am taking this week off from training and giving my body some much needed rest. Gonna still eat well but if I want to have something that may be more on the unhealthy side, fuck it, I am going to. I earned it and you only get to go around once so you have to enjoy every minute you can. I just wanted to thank every1 out there for the support I received throughout this prep. From my friends at Universal, to all the members on the Forvm, I just want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart. It truly does mean alot to me. So for now, its time to rest and clear my head. I am off from work for the next few days so I am going to enjoy it.

Powerlifting brotha, powerliftin... Just u and the weights and no judges with diff agendas.

Other than that, congrats on the job well done. U progressed and improved and at the end of the day, aint that wut matters most? Congrats.

Enforcer
10-29-13, 12:10 pm
Way to be brother. There is never a shortage of hard work or dedication with you. Congrats and enjoy some rest.

Thanx brotha, gonna rest up for the next week or so, and then it will be back to the grind

Powerlifting brotha, powerliftin... Just u and the weights and no judges with diff agendas.

Other than that, congrats on the job well done. U progressed and improved and at the end of the day, aint that wut matters most? Congrats.

I hear ya U-Rep. With powerlifting, it is just you and the weight. But I still love the challenge to get yourself into teh sickest shape possible and show it off on stage for all to see. I will def. continue to do both as time passes. The progression and improvements I have made def. are what matter most to me, and no one can take that away. Thank you once again

Enforcer
10-29-13, 12:34 pm
pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=46579&eventcode=1754

Razor
10-30-13, 9:18 am
Great pics bro! You really worked your ass off and it shows!

J-Dawg
10-30-13, 9:27 am
pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=46579&eventcode=1754

Damn E--you look HUGE! You've made some amazing progress over the past year!

Enforcer
10-30-13, 9:44 am
Great pics bro! You really worked your ass off and it shows!

Thanx bro, much appreciated

Damn E--you look HUGE! You've made some amazing progress over the past year!

Thanx J, always trying to make improvements