PDA

View Full Version : The "Wolverine" Stack.

rainman
11-08-13, 10:22 am
I don't usually go for celebrity type workouts, but this one seems pretty legit. Especially the supplements listed that were used towards the bottom of the page. Shows off the versatility of Animal Pump.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mutant-strength-hugh-jackmans-wolverine-workout-plan.html

Universal Rep
11-08-13, 10:24 am
I don't usually go for celebrity type workouts, but this one seems pretty legit. Especially the supplements listed that were used towards the bottom of the page. Shows off the versatility of Animal Pump.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mutant-strength-hugh-jackmans-wolverine-workout-plan.html

- Animal Pump
- Animal Nitro
- Universal Creatine
- Universal L-Carnitine

Did the article lists the dosages/timing?

rainman
11-08-13, 11:16 am
Nitro was taken both pre and post workout, (they were training first thing Am fasted). I'm assuming Pump would've been taken first thing too. Pretty solid, simple stack I thought. I liked the way the PT tailored the amount of creatine.

Universal Rep
11-08-13, 11:17 am
Nitro was taken both pre and post workout, (they were training first thing Am fasted). I'm assuming Pump would've been taken first thing too. Pretty solid, simple stack I thought. I liked the way the PT tailored the amount of creatine.

David Kingsbury? I believe hes like a trainer for celebs, no?

rainman
11-08-13, 11:27 am
Well, it said in the article he's got a gym at Pinewood Studios, so I guess that's pretty much his main client list. I haven't gone through his workout plans properly yet, but he seems big on the basic compound lifts and working on a 5-3-1 style plan.

Universal Rep
11-08-13, 11:30 am
Well, it said in the article he's got a gym at Pinewood Studios, so I guess that's pretty much his main client list. I haven't gone through his workout plans properly yet, but he seems big on the basic compound lifts and working on a 5-3-1 style plan.

True... Anyway, its cool that Hugh Jackman wuz usin Animal supps when preparing for the movie.

Jay
11-08-13, 11:40 am
I posted that article over at the Universalusa forums. Very cool that he chose to use Animal products, and look at dem gainz!