PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Tampa FL

Vrotsos991
11-09-13, 2:08 pm
Seems like last week I picked up and moved out here to Portland for work. Found a gym out here but never had good vibe that really motivates me like some older gyms I use to go to.

I received a promotion at work and I am headed to Tampa Fl this December. I was wondering if there are any animals down in the tampa area and what gyms you guys lift at?

Any help would be great!

Jay Nera
11-10-13, 11:10 pm
Seems like last week I picked up and moved out here to Portland for work. Found a gym out here but never had good vibe that really motivates me like some older gyms I use to go to.

I received a promotion at work and I am headed to Tampa Fl this December. I was wondering if there are any animals down in the tampa area and what gyms you guys lift at?

Any help would be great!

I know one powerlifter out there. His name is Paul Oneid. He's a strength and conditioning coach at the UNi there. Check him out on fb.

DaveM
11-11-13, 7:38 pm

Any help would be great!

Yo what's up dude, I'm heading down to Tampa too in January. I'll be in the Tampa area for a while and starting to search for gyms in the area too, haven't found anything great yet. I'm in NE PA now and found a great bodybuilder/ power lifter gym here, hope I can find the same down there.

JHOORNSTRA
11-13-13, 10:48 pm
There's a powerhouse there that's pretty good, lots of pro bodybuilders, figure, fitness, everything. Photoshoots weekly but the equipment is very good. Best that I've seen around there. There is also Tony Conyers gym but depends on where in Tampa ya'll will be.

Vrotsos991
11-28-13, 12:18 am
I saw the powerhouse gym the other day when searching on the web and it looks pretty promising. The power house in canton ohio is pretty good place to train, and i hope this one is too. I think i will check it out once i get there.

Dave M hit me up on a private message once you get down there and we will meet up sometime.