PDA

View Full Version : Rage XL Testing

N. Motta
11-18-13, 4:33 pm
Got my package from Universal today, with the Rage XL.

I'll begin using it next week. I'm on a deload week right now, but next week I'll put it through it's paces. Will be changing my training template a bit, going back to Boring But Big with 531. I think it will be a very useful tool and I'm very appreciative to have been given the chance to try it out.

Stay tuned.

DANO
11-18-13, 10:09 pm
Got my package from Universal today, with the Rage XL.

I'll begin using it next week. I'm on a deload week right now, but next week I'll put it through it's paces. Will be changing my training template a bit, going back to Boring But Big with 531. I think it will be a very useful tool and I'm very appreciative to have been given the chance to try it out.

Stay tuned.

Subbed!

Swolepez
11-18-13, 10:21 pm
Definately in for this

eblnyc
11-19-13, 12:56 am
iam in

Tiger
11-19-13, 4:35 am
Yeah buddy!

G Diesel
11-19-13, 9:15 am
Nice. Can't wait to use Rage XL on the regular.

My few test runs were phenomenal. A great product getting even better.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback bro.

Peace, G

machineman
11-19-13, 9:26 am
Subbed brother. Looking forward to seeing/hearing how this formula compares to the original. Maybe I will get lucky and get in on the new Lemon promo!

J-Dawg
11-19-13, 9:40 am
Looking forward to your thoughts N!

N. Motta
11-25-13, 7:23 pm
Being a caffeine junkie, out the gate I went with a double scoop in 5 oz of water. Loved the taste, but I liked the smell even better, haha.

Bout 35 minutes in, I was definitely feeling it. Had that nice stimulant buzz going. Today I was benching, the movement I like the least. I don't think I PR'd, but I for sure felt very focused and dialed in, especially during my last set. This is noteworthy to me, because considering my lack of passion for the bench, it's not surprising for me to slack or not be totally wired in for the work that needs to be done.

The rest of the workout was great. I don't take creatine, but I noticed there's a bit of it here in the XL formula. I also don't take any vasodilators, so I don't usually get too much of a pump during my training. But during the shoulder presses I did after the benching, I for sure noticed a pump in my shoulders. It was cool.

The rest of the session I was still noticeably amped up, but not in a negative way. This being the first week back running the Boring But Big template with 5/3/1, I would not have been surprised to have been tiring out a bit with the increased volume this template has. I did find myself feeling the return to the increased volume, but mentally I was invested for the duration of the session.

As expected, I loved this new formula. It's tough to remember exactly, but I do think it's safe to say I've felt some increased response compared to the old formula. I can't account for any negative sides. No jitters, no palpitations and have not felt a crash following training.

Bad ass product and I'm imagining the rest of my training sessions while using it are going to be much of the same.

Stay tuned for some PR's. :)

J-Dawg
11-26-13, 1:08 pm
Awesome N! looking great so far. 2 scoops in 5oz of water is potent both flavor-wise and how quickly it hits yoU!

DANO
11-26-13, 1:18 pm
This stuff is great, huh?

N. Motta
11-27-13, 10:17 pm
Great session again. Thanks in part, I think, to the Rage XL.

Pulled 405 for 12. Didn't realize that if I got 1 more, I would have PR'ed. Which at this moment, just kind of pissed me off haha. Mainly because I know I had at least one more in me.

N. Motta
11-29-13, 11:01 am
Presses yesterday. Always a very difficult movement for me, in terms of progress. But the workout was great.

Went with 1 scoop w/5 ounces of water. Good stimulant and even though I toke it at 5 AM, I didn't feel any crash later on in the morning.

N. Motta
12-04-13, 11:51 pm
Have been using the XL with the same great reaction.

Had a day shift today, 14 hours and really busy the whole time. Had to train after though. No PR's tonight but the Rage was very much appreciated to get dialed in and get in some solid training.

G Diesel
12-05-13, 9:26 am
Strong response to XL thus far bro. Keep pushing.

Peace, G

N. Motta
12-08-13, 3:31 pm
Another solid testament to the effectiveness of XL...

Like much of the country, we recently got a proper snow storm, coupled with some bitter cold. Which kept us very busy yesterday at the station. Missed a meal or two, ran all day and ended up waking up at 1 AM for a crash on the interstate, again at 4 AM and again at 6 AM to go fight a house fire.

Came home and had a proper breakfast, took in some extra carbs. Downed two scoops of XL in 5 ounces and headin in for heavy squat day. Beat my previous rep record and I was pleased with the form and depth in doing so.

Though it's been said before, it bears echoing. Rage XL is legit and it fucking works. My thanks again for the gift, it's been very useful and very much appreciated.

J-Dawg
12-10-13, 9:29 am
That's awesome N. Way to go on that squat PR, esp. after that hectic day you had dealing with the snowstorm and emergencies!