PDA

View Full Version : Rage XL Grape of Wrath Review

freighttraindane
11-20-13, 11:05 am
Got my Rage in the mail last night. I was not able to swing home prior to my workout so I can't give a full review of the product yet.

But after first looks, I like the new size and shape of the can. My fat hand should be able to fit in there better.

Looking forward to using this new product tonight and going to be taking a good size dose for the ABC on saturday.

Thanks again to Corporate and J-Dawg for giving me the opportunity to try this new product.

Mr. Dead
11-20-13, 11:07 am
In...!!! Annnnnd 1st...!!!

J-Dawg
11-20-13, 11:34 am
Awesome Dane. Looking forward to your feedback!

freighttraindane
11-21-13, 9:09 am
Took my first sample of Rage XL last night before my bench workout.

Flavor - 10/10 Love the grape flavor, a full deep grape flavor is how i would describe it. Its not one of those where it slightly tastes like a grape. This is a solid grape flavor.

Mixability - Just used the recommended 1 scoop, mixed with just a little bit of water, mixed easy and went down smooth

Effectiveness - Hit me about 15-20 minutes after taking it. Energy ramped up and stayed up through my full 1.5 hour workout. no crash. Focus was on point.

Overall, loved the new Rage. look forward to seeing if this effectiveness will stay throughout the entire tub.

G Diesel
11-21-13, 9:42 am

Flavor - 10/10 Love the grape flavor, a full deep grape flavor is how i would describe it. Its not one of those where it slightly tastes like a grape. This is a solid grape flavor.

Mixability - Just used the recommended 1 scoop, mixed with just a little bit of water, mixed easy and went down smooth

Effectiveness - Hit me about 15-20 minutes after taking it. Energy ramped up and stayed up through my full 1.5 hour workout. no crash. Focus was on point.

Overall, loved the new Rage. look forward to seeing if this effectiveness will stay throughout the entire tub.

Sounds good to me big fella. I've noticed the same in testing it.

Plan on getting a jug ASAP and using it every damn training day.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
11-21-13, 10:43 am

Looking good so far! And I agree, the flavor is very strong and smooth.

rbowman91
11-21-13, 11:26 am
Hmmm so would you say 1 scoop is enough?

Usually when i see 1-2 scoops i just assume that i'll need 2 in order to feel it (many supplements do this. i recently tried a product that said 1-3 scoops, but i couldnt feel ANYTHING unless i did the max dose of 3, which i didnt like because then i was overloaded on caffeine).

i always loved that original rage just needed 1 scoop. im glad to hear you felt the effects from just 1! cant wait till my lemon slayed can comes in the mail!!

freighttraindane
11-21-13, 1:35 pm
Hmmm so would you say 1 scoop is enough?

Usually when i see 1-2 scoops i just assume that i'll need 2 in order to feel it (many supplements do this. i recently tried a product that said 1-3 scoops, but i couldnt feel ANYTHING unless i did the max dose of 3, which i didnt like because then i was overloaded on caffeine).

i always loved that original rage just needed 1 scoop. im glad to hear you felt the effects from just 1! cant wait till my lemon slayed can comes in the mail!!

I would say tht it was enough for me yesterday. I am also interested to see if I can stick with 1 scoop or will need 2-3 over time. I tend to get desensitized to supplements quickly so I will have to let you know

J-Dawg
11-21-13, 3:35 pm
I would say tht it was enough for me yesterday. I am also interested to see if I can stick with 1 scoop or will need 2-3 over time. I tend to get desensitized to supplements quickly so I will have to let you know

You can definitely experiment with the scoops. For me, the 1 scoop is plenty but depending on stim tolerance, up to 2 scoops could be used. Curious to see how the scoop dose work over time for you!

Swolepez
11-22-13, 1:51 am
You can definitely experiment with the scoops. For me, the 1 scoop is plenty but depending on stim tolerance, up to 2 scoops could be used. Curious to see how the scoop dose work over time for you!

I took 1 scoop and it worked for me but would you recommend 1.5 - 2 scoops for people over 200lbs, J? Or mainly decide just by tolerance and not weight at all??

J-Dawg
11-22-13, 9:30 am
I took 1 scoop and it worked for me but would you recommend 1.5 - 2 scoops for people over 200lbs, J? Or mainly decide just by tolerance and not weight at all??

A decent rule of thumb is body weight but I wouldn't make that the ultimate decider. I would go by tolerance. Some are tolerant to high amounts of stims while others are not. If you are getting the right boost with 1 scoop, I wouldn't jack up the dose to a higher amount.

G Diesel
11-22-13, 9:37 am

A decent rule of thumb is body weight but I wouldn't make that the ultimate decider. I would go by tolerance. Some are tolerant to high amounts of stims while others are not. If you are getting the right boost with 1 scoop, I wouldn't jack up the dose to a higher amount.

A dude like me could be seen consuming 2.175 scoops of Rage XL.

But if you're feeling good and performing good on 1 scoop, don't fuck with what works. More is not always better and too much almost always sucks when it comes to stims.

There is definitely such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Peace, G

freighttraindane
11-27-13, 8:34 am
Hit up a double scoop of the Rage Xl prior to the Cbus ABC on saturday. Felt like it hit a little bit quicker.

I did notice that it doesn't have the same powerful wave of energy and focus that the older Rage had. It is more a steady and slow energy. Not sure how I feel about this aspect. Could just be the food i ate before of the long drive down.