PDA

View Full Version : 12/7/13 Wisconsin ABC collecting donations for IL Tornado Relief

Bruiser
11-21-13, 9:38 am
It's been brought to my attention that we have a lot of Illinois lifters coming to the ABC who have family and friends who were affected by the tornadoes this past weekend. I'm asking EVERYONE to bring a donation to help out. We'll have someone collecting the donations and taking it all back to IL.

List of donations needed:
Non-perishable food items, Gift cards to Walmart-Target-Walgreens-CVS-Home Depot or Ace Hardware, Bags of Chips, Snacks for sack lunches, Ziploc/Sandwich bags, Bottled water, Rubbermaid Totes, Cardboard boxes, Files with closeable tops for documents, Toys, Large Garbage Bags, Deodorant, Combs, Hair brushes, Toothbrushes, Tooth paste, Shampoo/Conditioner, Shaving Cream, Body Wash (Not soap at this time), Work Gloves, Buckets, Sponges, Cleaning rags, Dish soap, Mops, Towels, Baby Formula, Infant care items, Diapers, Bedding, Flashlights, Batteries – C, D and AAA, Manual can openers, Aspirin, Brown lunch bags, Sharpies, School supplies, Dog and Cat Food, Disposable coffee cups with lids, Duct Tape, Packing Tape to seal boxes, Tarps, Scissors, Toliet Paper, Paper Towels and Yellow Caution Safety Vests for Worker.

Thank you in advance everyone. Your donations will go a log way to help families in need.

When:
Saturday, December 7
1:00pm

Where:
Madtown Fitness
3009 Perry St
Madison, WI

Bruiser
11-21-13, 3:17 pm
If you can't make it but still wanted to donate, message me and let me know. Thanks brothers/sisters!

Bruiser
11-24-13, 9:05 am
Looks like anyone who brings two or more items for donation will be getting a small surprise gift from Animal....

HIGA MONSTER
11-26-13, 8:50 pm
A great cause bro...will be thinking of you guys next weekend!

HIGA MONSTER

Bruiser
12-05-13, 9:22 pm
A great cause bro...will be thinking of you guys next weekend!

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks Uso.

Bruiser
12-05-13, 9:23 pm
Reminder:

Everybody who brings 2 or more donations will be getting a small gift from Animal/Universal.

See ya Saturday!

Bruiser
12-07-13, 8:31 am
Today is the day! Get those donations and get to the gym at 1pm. See ya there.

Bruiser
12-09-13, 7:28 am
The Animal Barbell Club on Saturday was another huge success! We received a ton of donations for the IL Tornado Relief, enough to overfill a car plus a lot of gift cards and cash donations. Thanks to Janel Vegter for coming to me with the idea to help out. Once again we had a great turnout with over 75 people again! All the Madtown Fitness Crew showed up to support the event. As well as the Atlas Gym ² Crew and our Jakked Gym Family as well. Of course Chris Hickson showed up but went light (6 plates... Lol) because he has a meet next weekend. But then Pete Rubish put on a show to make sure that everyone else in the gym felt like a group of 5 year old girls when he pulled 800... for a double! Lol. Of course the icing on the cake was seeing all three generations of Team Lilliebridge there, lifting and having a great time. Our events would be a disaster without your guys' help. Love you guys.

twoheadedboy
12-09-13, 1:58 pm
Whurrs da pix?