PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rage XL FAQ #1: Why did the formula change?

Animal Rep
11-21-13, 4:03 pm
Q: Why did the formula change?

A: We wanted to improve it in every aspect from formula to flavor. Formula-wise we added ergogenic agents designed to take Rage XL to the next level and help you excel even further in the gym. In addition, the flavor profile was dramatically enhanced. We tested prototype after prototype before we finally were satisfied with the flavor. You guys wanted better flavoring. Well we listened and worked hard at it. We think our new flavoring technology is really awesome and that you guys will enjoy it.

Madcap
02-12-21, 5:52 pm

A: We wanted to improve it in every aspect from formula to flavor. Formula-wise we added ergogenic agents designed to take Rage XL to the next level and help you excel even further in the gym. In addition, the flavor profile was dramatically enhanced. We tested prototype after prototype before we finally were satisfied with the flavor. You guys wanted better flavoring. Well we listened and worked hard at it. We think our new flavoring technology is really awesome and that you guys will enjoy it.

I know this isn't the right place to pose this question, but none of the other threads seem to focus on this topic. If I take the red pill from Animal Pump, can I take it with Animal Rage 30 minutes prior workout? Or should I keep only with Animal Pump?

Thanks in advance.

Stay strong!

Altered Beast
02-22-21, 10:07 am

Bring back the original Rage formula. It would set fire to the entire industry.