PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak and Rage

Menelol
11-24-13, 7:06 pm
So I read the M-stak FAQs, but I want to be sure:

Can I take the stimulant capsule with m-stak if I take it three hours before I take rage?

Menelol
11-24-13, 10:59 pm
Also while I'm at it,

Is it possible to take Pump, M-stak, Rage XL all in a day (but spaced) so I don't have to remove the stims pills?

Thanks.

LiveFast
11-24-13, 11:23 pm
To me, that's way too many stimulants, especially at your age. I did something like M-Stak 45 minutes pre (minus the red pill), and rage and pump (minus the red pill) 20 minutes pre. Whichever way you go about it, that is one sick pre workout, especially pump and rage.

Swolepez
11-24-13, 11:42 pm
To me, that's way too many stimulants, especially at your age. I did something like M-Stak 45 minutes pre (minus the red pill), and rage and pump (minus the red pill) 20 minutes pre. Whichever way you go about it, that is one sick pre workout, especially pump and rage.

I would agree with this protocol ^^^ over taking them spread out with all the stim pills.

Menelol
11-25-13, 1:33 am
Yeah but I read somewhere on here that some people take m-stak in the morning

Swolepez
11-25-13, 10:41 am
Yeah but I read somewhere on here that some people take m-stak in the morning

I ran a can of M-Stak not too long ago and took it in the morning right before breakfast...I still took the stim pill out, I just didn't want my body to get use to the caffeine and then pre-workouts like Shock Therapy or Pump /Rage wouldn't effect me as much.

Menelol
11-25-13, 11:42 am
I ran a can of M-Stak not too long ago and took it in the morning right before breakfast...I still took the stim pill out, I just didn't want my body to get use to the caffeine and then pre-workouts like Shock Therapy or Pump /Rage wouldn't effect me as much.
so when you took pak?

Swolepez
11-25-13, 6:29 pm
so when you took pak?

I would still take it after breakfast or my 2nd meal

J Wong
11-25-13, 6:38 pm
It depends on how tolerant you are to stimulants. Personally, I would take both pre workout together because I am fairly tolerant and react well. It's all trial and error. You might just have to try it yourself and see how you react. You might feel like shit, but at least you will know not to do it again!

Menelol
11-25-13, 8:46 pm
It depends on how tolerant you are to stimulants. Personally, I would take both pre workout together because I am fairly tolerant and react well. It's all trial and error. You might just have to try it yourself and see how you react. You might feel like shit, but at least you will know not to do it again!
Thanks, I just really don't want to let those red pills go to waste ya know?

Swolepez
11-25-13, 11:51 pm
Thanks, I just really don't want to let those red pills go to waste ya know?

I've actually saved all the Red pills from M-Stak & Pump that I didn't use...never know when I may need them. lol