Swolepez
11-26-13, 12:05 am
Based on the early reviews of Animal Rage XL, here's what we're hearing:
- drastically improved flavors
- focus and energy is just as potent as original

- & the pumps are great!

P Diesel
12-02-13, 2:07 pm
i got mine last week, started with the lemon slayed. the flavor is great, very full and strong. i only have gotten two trainign sessions in with it, i had no fatigue evn tho ive been sick. this will be my first week using XL. will report back

P

SquatPressPull
12-02-13, 3:39 pm
I'm hoping my Mango Unchained will be in today. I need to do some chest and shoulder work. Gotta get ready for the meet on the 14th. Rage XL WILL be consumed then! Break my PRs that I'm going to break. :)

J Wong
12-02-13, 3:47 pm
I love it. Increases body temperature for me, which always results in better workouts. The energy is there (especially combined with an energy drink and a couple caffeine pills). I really love this supplement. I gave some to my girlfriend and she is going to use it pre workout today. I can't wait to see how she likes it!

smoothballer
01-10-14, 10:12 am
Rage XL Final Review

First off I would like to say a huge thank you to Animal for allowing me to review Rage XL. I have a been a big fan of Rage since the Agent O days.

Energy - 9/10
I started off with 1 scoop to compare to the old Rage. It gave me a decent amount of energy but not what I was looking for. I played around to up to 2 scoops which provided me a lot of energy. Eventually I found my sweet spot to be a little over 1.5 scoops. Another thing I love about Rage is the lack of crash and the ability to be able to fall asleep hours after I leave the gym. Other stims will keep me up at night

Focus - 10/10
This in my opinion has always set Rage apart from the others. I feel I have laser focus when I take Rage and have to tear myself away from the gym.

Intensity - 7 /10
This is comparison to the old Rage formula. I feel this version didn't have that in your face pop that the old version had. I am not sure if it is because the dosing was cut in half. I still like the intensity but not as much as the previous formula.

Flavor - 9/10
The Lemon Slayed flavor was awesome. It tasted just like a lemon drop. I found myself sipping on this one the way to the gym instead of slamming it like the old formula.

Overall - 8/10
Overall Rage XL is a damn solid re-workout and Rage has been my go to ever since it came out. The flavor is vastly improved from the previous versions. I am looking forward to trying the Mango. Like Rage in the past I love the laser focus I get from this product. My wish is that it had the same pop as the previous version and I didn't have to double up on doses limiting the number I get out of a tub. The non-crash and being able to sleep hours after the workout is huge for me being that I workout in the evenings. I would definitely recommend Rage XL to those who haven't tried it. It is an overall really solid product. Thanks again to the folk at Animal for giving me this opportunity and I look forward to the next supplement adventure.