PDA

View Full Version : D-NUTZ's Lemon Rage XL Log

D-NUTZ
11-26-13, 2:29 pm
Haven't gotten mine yet, but should be here soon. Saw Trebin got his and i'm only a couple hours north of him so hopefully today or tomorrow.

D-NUTZ
11-29-13, 1:55 pm
I have the good in hand. Stay tuned.

D-NUTZ
11-29-13, 6:44 pm
1 scoop into 5ish oz of wa-wa about 20 minutes pre workout. It tasted so good. I can't even describe it. 5oz was perfect.

Kicked in within about 15-20 minutes. Energy-wise I didn't get that huge "jolt" like I did from the original (probably from the lowered caffeine content), but it was a good boost and it lasted the whole workout.

Focus was on par and maybe a little better than the original. Was really into my workout (more-so than normal), and had that "tunnel-vision".

Hard to judge the "pump" because I was so loaded up from thanksgiving yesterday lol. Will need to give it a few more tries before I can comment on it.

Overall it's a good product thus far. Granted it was only an arm workout, so I can't wait to try it out on back or legs or something and really test it.

Swolepez
11-29-13, 7:07 pm
1 scoop into 5ish oz of wa-wa about 20 minutes pre workout. It tasted so good. I can't even describe it. 5oz was perfect.

Kicked in within about 15-20 minutes. Energy-wise I didn't get that huge "jolt" like I did from the original (probably from the lowered caffeine content), but it was a good boost and it lasted the whole workout.

Focus was on par and maybe a little better than the original. Was really into my workout (more-so than normal), and had that "tunnel-vision".

Hard to judge the "pump" because I was so loaded up from thanksgiving yesterday lol. Will need to give it a few more tries before I can comment on it.

Overall it's a good product thus far. Granted it was only an arm workout, so I can't wait to try it out on back or legs or something and really test it.

I feel 1.5 scoops of Rage XL matches 1 scoop of the original Rage in regards to energy...( but then again I only ran a 10 serving bottle of the original Rage so I can't compare it to a whole bottle)....

D-NUTZ
11-29-13, 7:14 pm
I feel 1.5 scoops of Rage XL matches 1 scoop of the original Rage in regards to energy...( but then again I only ran a 10 serving bottle of the original Rage so I can't compare it to a whole bottle)....

That would make sense since J-dawg said the caffeine content went from 3 cups of coffee to 2.

Gonna try 1 scoop on a heavy day then 1.5 on a heavy day and see how it compared.

1 scoop did a damn good job though, not as good as the original, but still pretty good.

I have some other thoughts I am keeping to myself until I try this a few more times though.

D-NUTZ
12-06-13, 7:05 pm
Ok, been super busy with school since the end of the semester is soon.

Have had a few more servings of XL.

Still doing 1 scoop

1) Still can't get over the taste. I find myself doing 8oz of water so I can sip it longer.
2) Getting BETTER focus and intensity compared to the original. Tunnel vision.
3) Still no energy "kick" like the original, but the overall energy is COMPARABLE. Not quite as good, but good enough compared to all the added goodies.
4) Like the addition of Creatine Mono...one less supp I have to add.

Still more to come fellas.

Swolepez
12-06-13, 8:41 pm
3) Still no energy "kick" like the original, but the overall energy is COMPARABLE. Not quite as good, but good enough compared to all the added goodies.

True, the original is still better when it comes to that "hit" or "kick"...... BUT 1.5 scoops XL is very close to the energy from 1 scoop of the original

Also very true, although creatine mono doesn't break the bank it is still saving me some extra money with which I'm very pleased.

J-Dawg
12-10-13, 11:22 am
Ok, been super busy with school since the end of the semester is soon.

Have had a few more servings of XL.

Still doing 1 scoop

1) Still can't get over the taste. I find myself doing 8oz of water so I can sip it longer.
2) Getting BETTER focus and intensity compared to the original. Tunnel vision.

Still more to come fellas.

Nice!

Just like you, I'm doing the 1 scoop and getting awesome focus. I think if we kicked the serving to ~1.5, the energy boost would be slightly higher. But I'm enjoying the focus and energy kick @ 1 scoop. And it is hard to beat the taste!

naturalguy
12-10-13, 11:24 am
The flavor is awesome

D-NUTZ
12-10-13, 9:24 pm
Nice!

Just like you, I'm doing the 1 scoop and getting awesome focus. I think if we kicked the serving to ~1.5, the energy boost would be slightly higher. But I'm enjoying the focus and energy kick @ 1 scoop. And it is hard to beat the taste!

Agreed, J! Plus 1.5 scoops will make it run out faster...and I can't afford that lol.

Nice work again on a good product.

The flavor is awesome

Its next level stuff.

D-NUTZ
12-12-13, 5:42 pm
Tried a "heaping" scoop today...got a little more energy that normal so thats cool. Focus and drive was about the same. I may try 1.5 tomorrow just to see.

Swolepez
12-12-13, 6:02 pm
I may try 1.5 tomorrow just to see.

1.5 seems to be my sweet spot with Rage XL

D-NUTZ
12-17-13, 10:03 am
Nothing new to report as far as 1 scoop goes. Effects haven't diminished, so thats cool.

Tried 1.5 the other day. THAT is Rage XL. Same energy as the original, but much better everything else. I just really wish you got that effect from a single scoop, especially since there is only 30 servings compared to 44 like the original.

Other than that, no complaints. Might try 2 scoops....just for the lulz :)

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-17-13, 10:42 am
Nothing new to report as far as 1 scoop goes. Effects haven't diminished, so thats cool.

Tried 1.5 the other day. THAT is Rage XL. Same energy as the original, but much better everything else. I just really wish you got that effect from a single scoop, especially since there is only 30 servings compared to 44 like the original.

Other than that, no complaints. Might try 2 scoops....just for the lulz :)

Less servings yes, but also cheaper.... =)

Swolepez
12-17-13, 11:04 am
Tried 1.5 the other day. THAT is Rage XL. Same energy as the original, but much better everything else. I just really wish you got that effect from a single scoop, especially since there is only 30 servings compared to 44 like the original

Same exact thoughts as you here. 1.5 scoop hits me very well...... Just makes the tub run out quicker