PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lilliebridge- 2,221lbs Raw total w/ wraps UPA Power Weekend @ 275lbs

Eric Lilliebridge
11-26-13, 3:36 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmALdSFmr4

Eric Lilliebridge
11-26-13, 3:39 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpmALdSFmr4

I will be competing again with my brother on December 14th at a local meet near where we live. This was the closest I've ever come to breaking the all time world record raw total w/ wraps in the 275lb weight class. Had I made my 3rd attempt bench and had I gotten 2 white lights on my deadlift that would have put me over 2,300. I will be attempting to up my all time world record raw squat w/ wraps again by 5kgs and will be attempting to break the all time world record raw total again.

ibnmahama
11-26-13, 9:38 pm
I will be competing again with my brother on December 14th at a local meet near where we live. This was the closest I've ever come to breaking the all time world record raw total w/ wraps in the 275lb weight class. Had I made my 3rd attempt bench and had I gotten 2 white lights on my deadlift that would have put me over 2,300. I will be attempting to up my all time world record raw squat w/ wraps again by 5kgs and will be attempting to break the all time world record raw total again.

Smash it. Its your time to own the WR total!

Universal Rep
11-27-13, 8:52 am
I will be attempting to up my all time world record raw squat w/ wraps again by 5kgs and will be attempting to break the all time world record raw total again.

Sweet brotha. Good luck. Wut meet is this on 12/14?

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-01-13, 9:15 pm
It's a small sanctioned APF meet held in Sugar Grove, Il. As impressive as his 2221 Raw total is, wait until 12-14-13 to see him chase after the 2300 mark!