PDA

View Full Version : Rage XL- First Use

LiveFast
11-27-13, 11:45 am
Received my Rage XL just in time for biceps and tris. Took Animal Pump 30 minutes pre and Rage XL 15 minutes pre. Let me just say the taste is amazing. I'll probably be sipping on this on longer workouts. For XL, everything about it is pretty small, even the scoop. The powder is really fine, though. As for the workout itself, it went great. Felt super tight the entire time and my pumps were out of this world. Will try my next workout without Animal Pump to see how Rage XL holds on its own, but so far it seems very promising. Kept a steady level of energy throughout the entire hour. Still feeling great 4 hours later!!

Swolepez
11-27-13, 1:20 pm
Received my Rage XL just in time for biceps and tris. Took Animal Pump 30 minutes pre and Rage XL 15 minutes pre. Let me just say the taste is amazing. I'll probably be sipping on this on longer workouts. For XL, everything about it is pretty small, even the scoop. The powder is really fine, though. As for the workout itself, it went great. Felt super tight the entire time and my pumps were out of this world. Will try my next workout without Animal Pump to see how Rage XL holds on its own, but so far it seems very promising. Kept a steady level of energy throughout the entire hour. Still feeling great 4 hours later!!

Awesome! I'm going to hit arms today with 1.5 scoops.... What flavor do you have?

LiveFast
11-27-13, 1:42 pm
Lemon Slayed. Can't wait to try Mango, though.

J-Dawg
12-12-13, 12:48 pm
How's the Rage XL treating you so far?