PDA

View Full Version : mango unchained

stoutseth
12-01-13, 5:14 pm
I got mango unchained in the mail on Friday (black Friday) started the first use on Saturday. Will give a more in-depth review in 6-7 days.

Swolepez
12-01-13, 8:29 pm
How is the taste brother?

stoutseth
12-01-13, 11:06 pm
How is the taste brother?

Not to come off as belittleing or down-grading but keep in mind this isn't kool aide, this isn't crystal light, this isn't 100% mango juice. So with that in mind I had expectations of the twang all pre workouts give. Not sure if this can be put on one singular ingredient or if its a combination of ingredients. If you mix it with water its not bad but what really makes me happy is the after taste, it comes off as mangoesq. Usually with pre workouts the first bit is bearable and the after taste makes you want to vomit. This is quite different. Yes the initial taste is slightly off but what manufactured flavor is true to initial taste expectations. But what makes this beast is the fact the after taste is as close to mango as you can get with out eating a mango. I have stopped some pre workouts because I could not find something to mix them with to cover the bad taste... This however I have mixed with water and also mixed with a tropical juice drink. The water made the overall taste experience that much better; which is impossible to say for almost all other pre workout powders, I saw almost all other because I haven't had all pre workout mixes.

Swolepez
12-01-13, 11:17 pm
Not to come off as belittleing or down-grading but keep in mind this isn't kool aide, this isn't crystal light, this isn't 100% mango juice. So with that in mind I had expectations of the twang all pre workouts give. Not sure if this can be put on one singular ingredient or if its a combination of ingredients. If you mix it with water its not bad but what really makes me happy is the after taste, it comes off as mangoesq. Usually with pre workouts the first bit is bearable and the after taste makes you want to vomit. This is quite different. Yes the initial taste is slightly off but what manufactured flavor is true to initial taste expectations. But what makes this beast is the fact the after taste is as close to mango as you can get with out eating a mango. I have stopped some pre workouts because I could not find something to mix them with to cover the bad taste... This however I have mixed with water and also mixed with a tropical juice drink. The water made the overall taste experience that much better; which is impossible to say for almost all other pre workout powders, I saw almost all other because I haven't had all pre workout mixes.

Awesome! Making me excited to try the Mango, I'm currently using the Grape of Wrath flavor which is great as well ( but then again I was never bothered with the taste of the original Rage in the first place). Looks like Animal nailed it with the flavors on Rage XL.