PDA

View Full Version : Malanichev's 968 raw squat x 3

Universal Rep
12-02-13, 9:53 am
Many say hes currently the greatest powerlifter liftin today. I think hes competing this weekend and is aiming to shatter the all time squat WR? Ima thinkin its a piece of cake for him. Hes a genuine Animal...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVkqwDD1TM

J-Dawg
12-02-13, 9:54 am
His strength and focus is out of this world. Thanks for sharing this impressive feat. I think he's got an awesome shot at the all time squat WR.

Universal Rep
12-02-13, 10:01 am
His strength and focus is out of this world. Thanks for sharing this impressive feat. I think he's got an awesome shot at the all time squat WR.

I think hes def got the all-time raw squat WR. Question is, all-time raw total WR???

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-02-13, 12:56 pm
He's in a league of his own! The WR Total is definitely within his range, only time will tell if he takes it! Universal Rep stating that he's a real ANIMAL........Hmmmmm..............I wonder?????????

naturalguy
12-03-13, 1:16 pm
Stupid strong

Deathride
12-03-13, 1:23 pm
Truly awe-inspiring. Wouldn't be surprised if he is WELL over 1000lb on the squat.

He competes in the GPA meet in Finland on Sunday.

Universal Rep
12-03-13, 4:31 pm
Truly awe-inspiring. Wouldn't be surprised if he is WELL over 1000lb on the squat.

He competes in the GPA meet in Finland on Sunday.

Yup. This is the live stream for the event.... http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5110523/PowerliftChampStream

Sum are projecting a total of 2400+ for Malanichev. Just crazy.

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
12-03-13, 11:24 pm
No doubt this guy is a freak! 1000lbs + raw squat for sure. He better set that bar high because I know my brother is going to run him down in the next few years :-)