PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Bench Press - The Lilliebridge Training Method

JulianO
12-03-13, 9:46 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqYl9CXd3Mg

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-07-13, 12:40 am
Very strong sir, nice job. 2 quick pointers: 1. Please train with spotters! And have someone lift off for you, your shoulders will thank you latter! 2. Watch the "sinking/heaving'' off the chest when pausing. A few federation allow for this, the vast majority DO NOT! Otherwise very solid, your doing great!

ibnmahama
12-08-13, 2:37 pm
Very strong sir, nice job. 2 quick pointers: 1. Please train with spotters! And have someone lift off for you, your shoulders will thank you latter! 2. Watch the "sinking/heaving'' off the chest when pausing. A few federation allow for this, the vast majority DO NOT! Otherwise very solid, your doing great!

Ernie Sr is very right, i learnt that the hard way, with my ratator cuff problem.

JulianO
12-11-13, 4:04 pm

Ernie Sr is very right, i learnt that the hard way, with my ratator cuff problem.

Thanks Ernie Sr!
I will correct all you said on my next bench session!
I appreciate a lot you had the time to watch my video and thanks for the advices!!

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
12-16-13, 2:01 am
My pleasure sir! Keep the videos and questions coming!

Alpha Bench
01-01-14, 11:55 am
Yea man nice work.

JulianO
01-02-14, 8:21 am
Yea man nice work.
Thanks buddy