PDA

View Full Version : Wuts the best Rage XL flava?

Universal Rep
12-04-13, 1:15 pm
Vote now.

SquatPressPull
12-04-13, 1:22 pm
Can't vote yet.

#1. I still need to post my Mango Unchained review.
#2. I still need to try Lemon.
#3. I still need to try Grape.
#4. I still need to save money up to buy #2 and #3.
#5. I still need to use more of this awesome flavored Mango Unchained!
#6. That is all.

Swolepez
12-04-13, 2:08 pm
I've only used Grape of Wrath so far....but my wife was kind enough to order the other two flavors for Christmas. So I will update this come the holidays.

wedge
12-04-13, 2:17 pm
I've only tried grape thus far, so obviously it wins my vote.
Still kinda partial to the original orange though.

Appollonian
12-04-13, 2:22 pm
I've only tried grape thus far, so obviously it wins my vote.
Still kinda partial to the original orange though.

The original Orange is hard to beat for me. I think the Mango is on point, but it's going to be awhile before I can try all the flavors... I still have a tub of Apple Jacked to go through, too.

Kowboy
12-04-13, 2:49 pm
I have tried all 3, lemon is the best flava eva! And the best name

wedge
12-04-13, 3:13 pm
The original Orange is hard to beat for me. I think the Mango is on point, but it's going to be awhile before I can try all the flavors... I still have a tub of Apple Jacked to go through, too.

I'm not a huge Mango fan, so I think I'll be staying away from that flavor, but I hope to try out the lemon in the near future.
Just something about that orange that helped flip the switch and get ready. Then again, I am a big fan of sour/bitter things.

Cellardweller
12-04-13, 6:15 pm
Had ot vote Lemon Slayed. I'm logging on Mango Unchained, but got to try Lemon Slayed at the Columbus ABC recently. You just can't beat that flavor. I'll be ordering that as soon as I finish out my Mango Unchained and what's left of my Slaughter Melon.

J-Dawg
12-10-13, 11:18 am
I think they all kick ass. This would be my order:

Mango Unchained
Grape of Wrath
Lemon Slayed

Dman
12-23-13, 4:06 am
I think they all kick ass. This would be my order:

Mango Unchained
Grape of Wrath
Lemon Slayed

They all do Kick Ass J-Dawg I'm with you there good to have some variety in the flavor department for different days, but Lemon Slayed is at the top of my list.

Jay
12-23-13, 11:19 am
Well lemon is awesome- I know that much. Havent tried the others, yet. Id like to see the old orange comeback into the new formula.

naturalguy
12-23-13, 12:41 pm
They are all REALLY good, I mean really good.

The Mango Unchained is the most unique flavor so that gets the nod for me

stoutseth
12-23-13, 2:53 pm
mango unchained is awesome... im always weary about trying grape flavored things that arent grapes or wine (and i dont drink wine... beer is another story haha). Usually with grape its either the medicine grape flavor or kick your teeth in super grape flavor. other pre workouts that ive tried, in lemon flavor, always taste bad after the 3-4 use. Not saying this is like this rage but still, no need to tread waters i know to be rocky. so come mango unchained... simply put. It has unchained in its name for a reason, the mango flavor is off the chain... so delicious... for a pre workout that is. give it a try if not you have other choices to taste.

DANO
12-24-13, 11:16 am
I have had the honor of trying all 3 flavors now, and I have to say that Mango Unchained takes top honors for me.
Lemon and Grape taste great, but the uniqueness of Mango is what gives it top marks.

my order:

1) Mango Unchained

2) Grape of Wrath

3) Lemon Slayed

knotahumanbeing
12-24-13, 2:48 pm
I just picked up grape today, and I just love it. I do miss the "carbonated" punch of the old rage, but this by far taste better than the previous flavors. 2 scoops wasn't enough though, gonna go 3 on Thursday.

Swolepez
01-09-14, 12:25 am
Lemon Slayed is by far the best tasting pre-workout I have ever had! 1.5 scoops in 10-12oz water. Taste is 11/10.

P Diesel
01-09-14, 9:52 am
all delicious, too bad there isnt a pineapple for HIGA

P