PDA

View Full Version : SPP Meets Mango Unchained.

SquatPressPull
12-05-13, 2:41 pm
Quick stats:
Male/6' 6"/335lbs
Wanna be powerlifter. 450/125/280 all raw belt only.

First thoughts upon opening:

Smell - It took me back to my first drift dive in Cozumel. We were served fresh fruit during our surface interval and Mango was my choice of fruits to eat. Smells just like it did that day.
Taste - Not quite as good as the fresh Mango but, for a supplement, by far the best tasting I've ever had.
Sight - Like some pre workouts I've had, this one wasn't separated and no clumps of anything. Good looking crystals of power. (My first thought when I looked at it.)

Definitely a win for presentation. Simple container, the logo on top is perfect, perfect size opening to get my large hand in.

Usage:

I took 1 scoop in 5oz of water. I added it into my Animal shaker and shook it for about 30 seconds. I set it down and observed that there was a slight foaming at the top but, quickly dissipated. I also didn't notice any grains swirling around (maybe the dark shaker masked it?) Walking out the door, heading to the gym, I started drinking it about 2 minutes after I shook it. Killed it and no grainy flakes like my usual one (yes, even after 2 minutes, I got grains in others.) Love it.

The gym is a good 20 minutes away. I did feel a little bit of itchy face but, nothing more, before I arrived at the gym. As I was walking in, I started feeling flushed. Wow... Very solid feeling. Of what? Not sure.. far better than others. Unfortunately, the food from the last few days had me rushing to the rest room.

So, I wanted to test my bench again that night. I started warming up with 25lbs dumbbells and made my way up to 115lbs with the bar. Focus and concentration was good but, I felt it could be better. I had a buddy with me (also tried Mango Unchained and loves everything about it.) and we both loved the workout with RageXL.

I do want to say, I had it a second night and I used two scoops, rocked out deadlifts, biceps, and back. Definitely had a stronger workout. At least more focused on everything.

Dman
12-08-13, 4:27 am
Quick stats:
Male/6' 6"/335lbs
Wanna be powerlifter. 450/125/280 all raw belt only.

First thoughts upon opening:

Smell - It took me back to my first drift dive in Cozumel. We were served fresh fruit during our surface interval and Mango was my choice of fruits to eat. Smells just like it did that day.
Taste - Not quite as good as the fresh Mango but, for a supplement, by far the best tasting I've ever had.
Sight - Like some pre workouts I've had, this one wasn't separated and no clumps of anything. Good looking crystals of power. (My first thought when I looked at it.)

Definitely a win for presentation. Simple container, the logo on top is perfect, perfect size opening to get my large hand in.

Usage:

I took 1 scoop in 5oz of water. I added it into my Animal shaker and shook it for about 30 seconds. I set it down and observed that there was a slight foaming at the top but, quickly dissipated. I also didn't notice any grains swirling around (maybe the dark shaker masked it?) Walking out the door, heading to the gym, I started drinking it about 2 minutes after I shook it. Killed it and no grainy flakes like my usual one (yes, even after 2 minutes, I got grains in others.) Love it.

The gym is a good 20 minutes away. I did feel a little bit of itchy face but, nothing more, before I arrived at the gym. As I was walking in, I started feeling flushed. Wow... Very solid feeling. Of what? Not sure.. far better than others. Unfortunately, the food from the last few days had me rushing to the rest room.

So, I wanted to test my bench again that night. I started warming up with 25lbs dumbbells and made my way up to 115lbs with the bar. Focus and concentration was good but, I felt it could be better. I had a buddy with me (also tried Mango Unchained and loves everything about it.) and we both loved the workout with RageXL.

I do want to say, I had it a second night and I used two scoops, rocked out deadlifts, biceps, and back. Definitely had a stronger workout. At least more focused on everything.

Nice sounds good I'm excited to try the mango flavor been tring the lemon slayed and it's bomb thus far!!

J-Dawg
12-10-13, 9:31 am
Very solid review so far SPP! Glad to hear the Mango Unchained gets your approval!