PDA

View Full Version : Chrispy's powerlifting training log!

Chrispy_Built
12-06-13, 8:37 pm
1 year ago I struggled to deadlift 135lbs I could barely bench anything not cuz im small I weighed 180lbs at 5'11 but because all I did was run and play video games. up came my physical readiness test and I struggled to pass I was disappointed in my self. I started training and watching these animals train so I could learn and I eventually picked up powerlifting and 1 year later the muscle I had started coming back and it came back with a vengeance! it was tough but I am now currently weighing in at 190 and my deadlift is 425lbs squat 405lbs and bench is at 275lbs which my overall total 1105lbs. Im making this log to hopefully reach a new pr of 1200lbs. if anyone that reads this has any advice or training tips I am all ears thank you guys !

TGoetsch
12-06-13, 11:48 pm
Welcome to the Forum! There are a lot of knowledgeable, experienced people here to help you on your journey. Train hard and good luck, brother.

Chrispy_Built
12-10-13, 5:07 pm
todays back work out knocked out 315 deadlift x11 reps and 405 x4 reps so my back is definitely seeing some progress! next week trying out CAT training jay near speaks highly of it so im going to give it a shot!

Chrispy_Built
01-07-14, 3:51 pm
just last week I accomplished a new total pr as to how I got it is beyond me!!! but me and two of my brothers went to my youngest brothers local gym and we had our own little powerlifting mock meet and my youngest brother weighs 115lbs scored a 135lb squat a 75lb bench and a 135lb deadlift total was 245lbs hes only been training for 2 months with absolutely no training prior or any diet and my other brother who is almost my age weighs 150lbs got a 225 squat 155lb bench and a 225lb deadlift total being 605lb he has been training for 5 months but never was it to be a powerlifter he just was doing it for his physical health since he is in the military with me. and last but not least me with my new PR I got a 415lb squat a surprisingly 315 bench and another surprisingly 495lb deadlift a PR total of 1225lbs! at a body weight of 187lbs ive been training for about a yeah now and ive been cutting the last two weeks prior and i still am cutting so when i go back to my original diet and get to my walking weight if 195lbs i will be a lot stronger and hopefully be at a 1400 lb total! so there it is went from a 1100lb total to a 1200lb total! thanks for reading!